This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 147

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 147 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Both Maddy and Zoey stared at the waitress. Zoey, from down beneath Maddy’s legs, and Maddy, laid out across the table, panting heavily, red-faced, hips squirming from her proximity to orgasm. The waitress looked at them in return, growing uncomfortable. Not, hilariously, at their positioning and nakedness, or that Zoey had just been eating Maddy out, but at their lack of responses.

Just how strong was this illusion? The waitress really didn’t have a clue. Incredible.

Zoey forced herself to reply. “Uh. Actually, dessert sounds nice. Maddy, can you grab that menu?”

Maddy jolted, Zoey’s response breaking her from her own frozen state. She turned and shuffled around the pushed-aside tableware, digging for the dessert menu. She found it, then handed it to Zoey.

Zoey pushed it away. “No, that’s fine. You can pick. We’ll share.”

“R-Really?”

Amusingly, the blue-haired mage hadn’t picked up on what Zoey’s game was, yet.

“Yeah. You order. Go ahead.”

Then, Zoey grabbed Maddy’s thighs, pushed her head back between her thighs, and sank her tongue into her.

Maddy gasped, her hand shooting to grab the back of Zoey’s head.

“M-Miss?” the waitress asked, startled at the loud noise.

“Sorry. Sorry,” Maddy gasped. “O-Oh my gods. Seriously, Zoey?” She wiggled her hips, rattling the table. “Um.” Another whine. “I can’t do this, Zoey.”

Zoey pulled out, briefly, to explain to the waitress. “She’s a bit under the weather. She might need a second.”

The waitress’s confusion melted into a sympathetic look. Being given an excuse, she latched to it, even if it didn’t make sense. More proof of how strong Maddy’s illusion was.

“Sorry to hear that. Take your time, miss.”

Maddy squirmed on the table as Zoey returned to pleasuring her. The flimsy excuse was all the aid Zoey would give her. It was Maddy’s job to weather the storm, and Zoey’s job to create it.

Zoey worked away twice as eagerly as before. Maddy seemed barely capable of scanning the dessert menu. Her hand, and the menu, shook as she tried to read from it. The other hand was placed firmly on Zoey’s head, pushing her down between her legs.

“I think—I think we’ll have the—” Another groan escaped Maddy, despite her best efforts to stay composed. She tried to read the menu a third time, then gave up. “The cake!” she gasped, the first hopeful item that probably existed on it. “We’ll have the cake.”

“Sure. Chocolate or vanilla?”

Maddy tried to pull Zoey’s head from between her thighs, but Zoey held on and explored even more aggressively. Maddy whined, hips jerking and twitching, and she gave up on trying to get Zoey to stop. She’d already been close to finishing, and the waitress’s arrival had put her on the precipice.

“Z-Zoey,” Maddy gasped. “Seriously. I can’t—I’m going to—”

“Order,” Zoey said firmly, pulling out only long enough to give the command. “She’s waiting.” She went back in. Maddy’s legs squeezed around her head, and her body started to shake. She forced a response out. “T-The chocolate,” she told the waitress, somehow making eye contact despite her flaming face and shaking body. “Please. Chocolate is fine.”

“And that’ll be it?”

“That’s it,” Maddy cried. She slid the menu aside, then shoved Zoey’s head down with both hands. Zoey rubbed her nose into Maddy’s pubic hair as she eagerly rode Maddy to her peak. “Thank you s-so much,” Maddy groaned.

Her hips arched upward, and she finally started to come—whining and sputtering, toes curling, right in front of the waitress.

“It’ll be right out,” the waitress said cheerily—though also sounding confused. Zoey couldn’t imagine what she thought of the situation. The illusion had to be close to breaking, regardless of how strong it was, and that the waitress was a civilian.

Hesitating a second longer, the waitress finally left.

Maddy sagged in relief, even as her hips kept jerking and shuddering with pleasure.

“That was s-so m-m-mean,” she whined. Her climax built higher and higher, each word a challenge for her to get out. “But, gods, this is—so good.”

Zoey was too occupied to respond. She held onto Maddy’s thighs, exploring with her tongue.

Maddy covered her eyes with one arm, her other hand pushing Zoey’s head down as she basked in wracking waves of pleasure. For a good minute, Zoey worked her through a twitching, prolonged climax.

Finally, Zoey pulled out, leaving a panting, sweating Maddy on top of the table. She looked around the restaurant. Unbelievably, the illusion hadn’t broken. She did see several people staring at them, but their eyes politely averted when they were caught. They seemed befuddled, not shocked. Showcasing just how close they were riding the line. If Maddy hadn’t been a third-advancement wayfarer, and purposefully reinforced the illusion, then it surely would have broken.

And it might still break. Zoey wasn’t done.

She stood, gripped her cock, then slapped it down onto Maddy’s stomach. Even more than Rosalie’s frame, Zoey’s cock was a monster when laid across the small girl. Maddy seemed stunned at the hot beast draped onto her stomach. Zoey tugged Maddy by her thighs, sliding the girl closer to her. Her cock slid up between flat breasts, even when her base was only at Maddy’s entrance. Maddy, in a haze, rested a hand on Zoey’s cock and pressed down, marveling at the sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.