This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 148

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 148 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Still laid out on the table, Maddy looked at the slice of chocolate cake with an expression Zoey couldn’t quite decipher. The poor girl probably had a lot running through her head. Zoey did too.

Zoey picked up the plate, then held it to the side as she helped Maddy off the table. Maddy, with a burning-red face, looked around the restaurant. She slid back into her booth and slumped down, hastily retreating to what privacy she could. A towel appeared from her hand, summoned from her inventory.

“Nope,” Zoey said. “Put that back.”

“What?”

“You’re finishing dinner with me like this.”

Maddy leveled an incredulous expression her way. “W-What? Zoey, I’m covered.” She touched herself with three fingers on her cheek, and when she pulled back, cum dripped from them. To emphasize the point, another thick string fell from her chin and onto her lap. The poor girl was drenched. Was Zoey’s output becoming even more ridiculous, or had the thrill of being in public—and this being her first real event with Maddy—drawn it out? Either way, she was proud of what she’d done.

“That’s the point,” Zoey said. “I think it’s cute.”

“Cute. You think me being completely covered in your cum is ‘cute’.”

“Yeah. So put the towel away.”

Maddy gaped at her, but at Zoey’s raised eyebrows—daring her to protest—Maddy finally blushed and did as she was told. The poor girl was as easy to bully as Rosalie. Maybe more so.

“F-Fine,” Maddy said. “But I’m not going out into the streets like this.”

“Actually, you are,” Zoey said. “But we’ll worry about that after dessert.” She slid the plate back onto the table. She scrounged up a fork from the stuffed-aside tableware, then stabbed in and grabbed a bite. She held it out for Maddy.

Maddy accepted the offering, though her wide eyes stayed locked to Zoey. She chewed, swallowed, then said, “You can’t be serious. We’re safe in here, kind of, ‘cuz nobody’s a wayfarer. But out on the streets, there’ll be at least a few.”

“I’ll let you put on clothes, then,” Zoey amended. “But you’re wearing that around,” she used the fork to wave at the cum coating her face, “for the rest of the date. I like how it looks.”

Maddy seemed like she was going to protest, but instead, she blushed, looked away, and pouted. “F-Fine. Whatever.”

Huh.

That had been easy. Too easy.

Zoey scooped up another bite and held it out to her. Maddy accepted it.

“What are we doing about the mess, though?” Maddy asked. “I mean, look at what we did to the table.” To emphasize the point, she poked an errant strand of Zoey’s cum, which had ejected all the way to the wall, covering table, dishes, and wall alike. “How did you even do that?”

“It was mostly your thighs’ fault.”

Maddy rolled her eyes—but the smile she hid with a hand said she appreciated the comment.

And a blushing, exasperated Maddy was twice as cute when covered in cum. A second string of white dripped off her chin. Yes, Zoey could definitely get used to having Maddy walk around like that. How lucky had she gotten that she’d found a fourth teammate who was a total exhibitionist?

“You Bonded with me, right?” Maddy asked. “You didn’t forget?”

“If I said I did, could we go again?”

“S-Shut up.”

Zoey laughed. “I didn’t forget. But it was close. You’re a bit distracting.” She took a bite of cake. “This is really good. Good choice.”

“I picked this restaurant for a reason.”

“You’ve been?”

“Only twice. I didn’t want to go anywhere I’m a regular.”

“Why? Because you had a suspicion on how the date would end up?”

Maddy quirked her eyebrow in a silent answer.

Zoey snorted. “So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?”

“Back to small talk?” Maddy asked dryly. “While I’m naked, covered in cum, and half the restaurant was just staring at us?”

“I mean, we’ve got dessert to finish, and it’s still a date. So yeah.”

Maddy shook her head, exasperated. “I can’t believe you’re making me sit here, covered in this stuff.”

Zoey knew the protests were superficial; Maddy liked it as much as she did. She hadn’t even tried to convince Zoey otherwise. Not really.

The two girls worked through their dessert for a moment, a lull in the conversation appearing.

“This is a bit of a strange question,” Zoey said, “but I’ve got a question on magic.”

“Sure?”

“Can two mages mix spells?”

“Mix? What do you mean?”

“Combine to make something else. You know. Joint spellcasting.”

“Oh,” Maddy said. “Sure. It’s possible. It’s just not done very often.”

“Because it’s difficult?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.