This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 153

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 153 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Aria read, her eyes flicking between neat lines of script and the two women in front of her—where a show was beginning to develop.

Despite how flustered she was, the words flowed from her, her voice gentle but authoritative. She stood behind the altar, Zoey and Delta on the other side, with her thin book of verses in her hand. The first sentence of her chosen verse—which she picked at random, too distracted to make a careful choice—had barely left her mouth before Zoey stepped forward to grab Delta’s hips and pull her in. They kissed, Aria’s prayer serving as a backdrop for their passionate embrace.

Aria had told them to slowly work into venerating the sensuality of touch, to join her in prayer for at least a few moments as they aligned to Ephythithys’s aspects, but they had disregarded that advice. And maybe that was fine. When it came to communion, listening to one’s heart was best. Connection to the divine came from instinct, not some rigid process.

“O, resplendent goddess,” Aria said, her attention not on the words of the randomly chosen prayer, though still coming out smooth as she watched the two women kiss. “I stand before your altar, my heart naked and my soul bare, and in this sacred moment, I call upon your presence—embrace our bodies and enlighten our spirits with the burning heat of desire.”

The words were chaste compared to some of what she’d seen as she flipped through the pages. She tried to focus on the verse and not Zoey and Delta. But how couldn’t she steal glances? Ahead of her, two of the most beautiful women she’d ever seen were kissing with little to no reserve—if anything, maybe with more excitement than normal, either for the sake of the ritual or to put on a show for Aria. Zoey’s hands started on her partner’s hips, but within moments began to stray, sliding up and onto Delta’s back, then down and onto her thighs. Aria hadn’t made it a full verse before Zoey grabbed the hem of Delta’s shirt and, with a practiced motion, peeled it off, discarding the article of clothing.

Aria was impressed that she didn’t stutter over her words, despite Delta having had her shirt torn off. She’d grown up in the temple and had plenty of practice leading prayers and public speaking, but maintaining a smooth cadence while one of the most beautiful women she’d ever seen was being undressed right in front of her was more of a distraction than normal. It took composure, even by her standards.

“Thou who art the golden chalice of unquenchable desire,” Aria continued to read, the flowery and venerable words of prayer familiar to her, though if she could barely pay attention to them, “O Ephythithys, let my voice rise as resolute incense before your divine throne, that you may revel in the passion of our soul’s fervor, and find enchantment in the naked vulnerability of our longing.”

Unsurprisingly, the words were becoming more passionate as the prayer went on. The tone matched the scene unfolding in front of her. The kissing wasn’t passionate in a subdued, sensual way, but desperate and eager, the two girls exploring each other with an eagerness that had Aria’s cheeks burning. It felt twenty degrees hotter inside the small prayer room, and, though Aria didn’t stutter as verses flowed from her lips, her priestess’s robes felt suddenly stuffy and constrictive. Her breathing came harder, the noise joining with the sloppy kisses, panting, and even groaning of the other two women.

A moan escaped the foxgirl as Zoey’s hands slipped underneath her bra, and in response, Delta’s hands left Zoey’s ass to start tugging at the hem of the other woman’s shirt, who was eager to disrobe and chuck it aside. Zoey’s bra followed, then Delta’s, leaving both women standing naked from the waist up. They recaptured each other’s mouths as soon as they were able, frustrated to have been parted even for a moment.

Delta started rubbing at Zoey’s cock through her pants, and at the quickly advancing intimacy, Aria stuttered over a word for the first time. A part of her had almost forgotten about that surprise—Zoey’s cock. Her enormous cock. Even in the dimly lit room, and spectating from behind the shrine, Aria could make out the thick outline of the girl’s weapon.

How was it so big? There was well-endowed, and then there was this. It was as if Zoey had been blessed by Ephythithys herself.

Delta pulled away, gasping, needing air. Zoey likewise panted, red-faced from excitement. The two women breathed heavily as they drank in each other’s proximity.

Delta dropped to her knees and tugged down on Zoey’s waistband. Aria’s prayers turned to mumbles as Zoey’s massive cock sprang free, the distraction finally too much to ignore. Zoey’s cock had to be more than a foot long, and proportionally thick. As much as Aria tried to keep her focus on the prayer, her voice trailed off. She’d never seen a girl’s cock before, much less one like this, and the sight stunned her. The stiff member, framed by Zoey’s curvy thighs and standing proudly beneath hard abs and large breasts. Veiny, twitching, and with pre-cum beaded at the tip, Aria’s stomach clenched with desire. She’d never felt such an intense, sudden need, a lust so strong that it made her whole body tingle. Gods, but Zoey’s cock was perfect. Never mind how impossible it would be to fit inside—Aria would be thrilled just to try.

“I know it’s distracting,” Delta said, side-eying Aria with a smirk, then gently flicking Zoey’s cock and making it bob side to side, “but aren’t you supposed to be praying?”

Aria jolted as she realized that she’d trailed off. Her cheeks burning, she tore her eyes away and forced them back to the prayer book.

In her peripheral, though, Aria saw Delta share a look with Zoey, communicating something she wasn’t privy to—but had a few suspicions about. And sure enough, Delta stood, stripped off her pants—leaving both women naked—then sashayed around the shrine with exaggerated swagger. Zoey joined her, with both women coming to either of Aria’s sides.

She had expected them to try more with her, though she had expected her defenses would be stronger when they did. Her heart slammed in her chest, thumping in her ears, as she continued to read lines of prayer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.