This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 154

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 154 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Aria wondered why she hadn’t protested more. She probably ought to, right? Not because she didn’t want these two beautiful women playing with her, but because things were moving rather fast. They were strangers. She’d first set eyes on them not half an hour ago, and now she had a throbbing fourteen-inch girl cock sticking between her legs—and down the throat of another woman. How had that happened?

Aria wasn’t exactly promiscuous, or even all that experienced, so this was a first. Not just the giant girl cock, but the lewdness of watching another woman bob up and down, grabbing Aria’s thighs for leverage as she buried her nose into Aria’s pelvis—repeatedly taking the biggest cock Aria had ever seen, deep-throating Zoey’s cock as if it were Aria’s own.

How was it even possible? How was the foxgirl even getting that thing inside her? Her throat bulged as she took Zoey, and while the display set Aria on fire, a part of her was also amazed and incredulous.

Did that mean Aria could take Zoey’s cock, if she tried? In her mouth? Or anywhere else, for that matter? Less decent places? It seemed impossible, because even squeezed between her thighs, Zoey’s cock felt too big. Inside her seemed out of the question.

Obscene noises filled the air as Zoey violated Delta’s throat—or maybe Delta violated her own throat. Zoey was gently thrusting between Aria’s legs, but Delta was much more eager. Saliva—and Aria’s arousal—quickly coated the taller woman’s dick as she thrust in and out from between Aria’s thighs. A lewd mess of sticky juices coated her, and squelching noises filled the air as Delta let her throat be used.

Aria’s eyes flicked down from the prayer book to briefly catch Delta’s locked to her own, dark and husky with excitement. Aria couldn’t imagine how deeply she was already flushing, but the temperature on her face rose a few degrees. Was Delta pretending it was her cock she was sucking? And what would that be like? For Aria to have one? The imagery, at least, of Delta bobbing up and down between her legs, was something Aria could get used it.

“The prayers,” Zoey murmured into Aria’s ear, amusement still bubbling in her voice. “Come on, now.”

Again, Aria refocused. She couldn’t help but think having to focus on reading was entirely unfair. At the same time, Ephythithys’s prayer book felt like a lifeline to cling to. If she didn’t have its distraction, she might melt into a puddle right then and there.

Somehow, Aria returned to praying. The reverent if lustful words were made even more obscene overlayed onto the sex filling the air. The gentle claps of flesh as Zoey’s hips impacted Aria’s ass, the sloppy squelches of Delta working fourteen inches of cock down her throat, and Aria’s loud panting, somehow breathing hardest out of all of them, despite being the least engaged.

Aria wouldn’t claim the carnal behavior of her two partners wasn’t effective. They were, indeed, worshiping Ephythithys in the way Aria had instructed them to. And Aria might be imagining it, but the room—and her skin—really felt too hot to be entirely natural. The smell of incense, the sweat of her partners, the erotic noises, and Aria’s words seemed to be mixing into something greater. Maybe Aria was imagining what she wanted to, but it truly did feel like their efforts were drawing the attention of a lustful deity.

And if that were true, should Aria stop praying? Join Zoey and Delta in a more direct communion? Would that help? Or was she trying to find an excuse to join in?

As a priestess of the temple, she really shouldn’t indulge in such behaviors. Especially as a daughter of the Head Priest. Her reputation was important.

As if sensing Aria’s wavering, Delta pulled off of Zoey’s cock, saliva bridging from its tip to her lips. She stood, and Aria’s eyes widened as Delta invaded her space, pressing her body close to Aria’s—their breasts, stomach, and pelvises touching.

“Want a taste?” the foxgirl murmured. Her lips hovered a half-inch away, the hot air of the words brushing Aria’s own mouth.

Aria’s reaction was instinctive. She shuddered, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back.

Delta didn’t wait. She pressed her mouth to Aria’s, and Aria couldn’t suppress the moan that escaped her. Delta’s tongue slipped into her mouth, and the sensation felt too good, too hot, and far too lewd for just a kiss—even if it meant Aria was now sharing the taste of Zoey’s cock, and even her own arousal. The heat of Delta’s mouth was enough to make her knees tremble. The soft impacts of Zoey’s hips against her backside continued unabated, the tall woman now sharing both her and Delta’s thighs. Aria surrendered to Delta’s hungry kissing.

When Delta finally pulled away, Aria found herself gasping for air. Her chest heaved up and down, and she panted as if she’d been running for hours. How long had that gone on for? Aria had drifted away in a lustful fugue.

“How about,” Delta murmured, her mouth drifting from Aria’s to her jaw, then her neck. She trailed kisses along Aria’s collarbone. “We get to the fun stuff? We have a goddess to summon, don’t we?”

Despite everything, Aria hesitated. Delta laughed, seeing through her.

“Can I show you something?” she asked.

A vial appeared between the foxgirl’s fingers, which she waggled at Aria. Sparing a quick smirk, Delta tossed the liquid back, drinking it in one motion. She shivered as it went down, and the glass vial disappeared as she took it into her inventory.

With Delta still hugging Aria, Aria was close enough to feel the change begin. Something hot and thick started to sprout between their pressed-together pelvises, radiating heat and quickly growing. With wide eyes, Aria watched as a second girl-cock sprouted from between Delta’s legs, wiggling up between their stomachs.

When it finished, Aria stared down at an impressive eight- or nine-inch cock twitching against her. Delta stepped back to give Aria a better view—while Zoey continued to use Aria’s thighs. Somehow, Zoey thrusting into her felt lewder than when Delta had been there. Aria had been able to pretend Zoey had been fucking Delta more than her, but now, with the taller woman using only her, she could cling to no such delusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.