This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 155

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 155 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Aria would have been outraged at her orgasm—and imminent breeding—being so suddenly interrupted, but the pulsing waves of pleasure hadn’t been erased. Rather, they’d been ... frozen?

Repressed. Sustained. It wasn’t quite the mind-erasing peak of what had been coming, but the initial waves of ecstasy lingered, pulsing and washing through her. Muted compared to the imminent peak, but still orgasmic, wracking Aria in pleasure that made it hard to think.

But not impossible to think. She basked in the waves of bliss, but could still—if barely—pull her thoughts together. Seeing how a goddess was smiling down at her, literally, with Aria still messily bent over an altar, it was a pressing enough situation to force Aria into coherence. Or something resembling it.

She staggered to her feet, knees wobbling both from being fucked so thoroughly and the active pulses of magically-sustained mini-orgasm.

Aria’s eyes widened as she took in the holy visage of a goddess.

Aria didn’t doubt the veracity of what she was seeing. Not just because they’d been explicitly seeking out Ephythithys, but because of the woman’s presence itself. Both physical form and aura. Aria had thought Zoey was perfection, but Zoey was human perfection. Here was true divinity: inhuman perfection, a woman with a form that Aria’s mind struggled to comprehend. A beauty that nearly stopped her heart.

Ephythithys wore a flimsy translucent gown, and snow-white wings were tucked behind her back. The details of her body were exposed beneath the nearly invisible clothing, and with a subdued orgasm pulsing consistently through her—no doubt Ephythithys’s doing—Aria found herself distracted despite her circumstances. Her eyes lingered on divine curves, lurid fantasies invading her mind, impossible to fight away.

“Aria, is it?”

Aria jerked in surprise, and her eyes reluctantly tore away from the goddess’s perfect body. For a moment, she stared dumbly at the woman. Then she finally digested who was speaking to her, and she spurred herself into action. She got down onto both knees and pressed her forehead into the floor.

“My Goddess,” Aria stammered. “Ephythithys. Holy one. I’m—I’m not worthy to be blessed by your presence.”

“Oh, please, none of that,” Ephythithys said instantly, and with a dismissiveness that startled Aria. “Don’t get me wrong, I love groveling and scraping, but only when whips and collars are involved. Not this. Please, get up.”

It took a second for her to even comprehend Ephy’s words—especially with a sustained half-orgasm pulsing through her, whose distraction really couldn’t be ignored or understated—but when she did, Aria quickly stumbled to her feet. She would hardly disobey a command given by a literal goddess, her thoughts on propriety notwithstanding.

“Oh, and just Ephy is fine,” the goddess tacked on.

“Y-Yes, Goddess.” That explained Delta and Zoey’s casual use of the nickname.

Heavens, but they’d spoken to her, then? All of this was real. Maybe were speaking to her, separate from Aria. Had they been pulled into their own vision? And was that what this even was? A vision?

Seeing Ephy gaze at her with an amused expression, Aria scrambled to offer her services—she probably should have done that immediately.

“What can I do for you, My Goddess?”

“Truthfully, you’ve done plenty, dear,” Ephy said. “You helped that annoying disciple of mine commune with me.”

There was confirmation, then. Zoey truly was a disciple of a goddess. Somehow, Aria wasn’t surprised that her ridiculous theory had turned out correct.

“But,” Ephy admitted. “I didn’t bring you here just to say thank you. I do, in fact, have another mission for you.”

Thank-you? She was being thanked by a goddess? Or, she supposed Ephy hadn’t actually done that, but even the implication made Aria’s head spun.

And she wanted more from Aria?

“I’m yours to use, Goddess,” Aria said instantly. “Your divine instrument. My body is yours.”

Aria paused, then blushed, realizing the lewd way that could be interpreted. It wasn’t all that odd of a thing to say to a divinity, but to the goddess of sex? The context changed things.

Ephy didn’t miss Aria’s blushing—and seemed happy to act on how flustered she was, because the ethereal woman stepped forward and grabbed Aria by the hips. Aria was still naked, sweaty, sticky, and literally in the middle of a magically-sustained orgasm, so having a divinity of sex suddenly press her tits into her own was a bit—well, Aria didn’t know the word to use. She felt like Ephythithys’s blue eyes were melting her down into some base sludge of carnal energy.

“I’m glad to hear that,” the goddess murmured. “Because I do love using people.” She laughed, then abruptly stepped back and tapped Aria on the nose, a more friendly reaction than she’d been expecting, seeing how quickly Ephy had advanced on her. “But I’m afraid this meeting isn’t going in that direction. A goddess can’t fuck just anyone, you know. Tempting as it is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.