This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 156

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 156 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Slapping her hips into Aria’s ass, the priestess’s tight pussy walls caressing her—while ahead of Zoey, Delta violated her throat—Zoey had more or less forgotten the whole point of this ritual.

A part of her did recognize that something was happening, though. The room felt too hot, writhing with carnal energy, and some sixth sense of Zoey’s tingled, whispering that their lustful ritual was coming to fruition. But, again, with a cute priestess sheathing Zoey’s cock, and her orgasm rapidly approaching, Zoey couldn’t particularly care. Her original goals didn’t matter. Only tight priestess pussy. Ephy was the last thing on her mind.

Groaning, Zoey gripped Aria’s hips and shoved forward with one last hard smack, kissing the girl’s womb with her cock tip. Hot waves of pleasure wracked through her, working her higher and higher, bliss electrifying every nerve ending as her climax—

—stopped. The oncoming rush refused to hit the peak she was promised. Zoey’s eyes squeezed shut, and she strained deeper into Aria, whining with her need to finish, to paint the priestess’s womb white and give her the hot load she’d been begging for. But her body refused. She was vaguely aware of Delta groaning in a similar manner, smacking her hips forward and slapping into Aria’s face as she tried, and failed, to come to her own peak.

“It’s a delightfully agonizing experience, isn’t it?” an amused voice came from Zoey’s side. “Being right on that cusp, but unable to fall over? It’s one of my favorites.”

Zoey’s head snapped in the direction of the voice. Even mid-orgasm—or mid-denied orgasm—the shock of hearing Ephy’s familiar tone snapped her out of her carnal, animalistic need.

“Yes, it’s me,” Ephy said amusedly. “The goddess you were begging to meet, since you seem to have forgotten all about that.”

Zoey gaped at her. Coming back to her senses wasn’t an easy task for a whole list of reasons, most of them obvious. Though this was Zoey’s third time seeing the goddess in person, her form was no less difficult to take in. The presence of a divine creature—much less one of sensuality and lust—could be overwhelming in the best of situations, much less when Zoey was tugging on a priestess’s hips, her legs shaking, trying to get her cock as deep as possible so she could breed the priestess like she’d been begging for.

Delta, likewise, stared at Ephy with shock. She had frozen with Aria’s mouth shoved down as forcefully as possible, so the blonde’s nose was squished into her pubic region.

Then, Zoey became aware of something else. Aria’s lack of reaction. That took immediate precedence—Zoey’s brow furrowed with concern.

“Aria?” Zoey asked.

“It’s just us, right now,” Ephy said. “I had a one-on-one with her earlier. I wanted this to be between us.”

“What? What happened to her?”

“She’s under stasis. And—please, don’t pull out,” Ephy said, interrupting Zoey as she tried to step back to check on the blonde. And also because Aria’s squeezing heat was rather distracting; she couldn’t exactly think while buried into her. “I like the setting as it is,” Ephy continued. “It’s a delightful sight, a young priestess filled up from both ends.” Ephy sighed in approval. “You really know how to get my attention. I’m impressed.” The goddess turned to Delta with sparkling eyes. “Especially you. What better way to meet a new follower?”

Delta, understandably, was more caught off guard with this situation than Zoey. With Aria’s face still pushed down into her pelvis, she visibly gaped at the goddess—floundering as she tried to come up with something to say. What was she supposed to, when meeting a goddess for the first time? While she had her cock nine inches down a priestess’s throat? Maybe Delta hadn’t even fully believed Zoey, despite everything; it was rather fantastical, having a goddess for a patron.

Zoey shouldn’t have been surprised by what the foxgirl eventually settled on.

“Why don’t you have a cock?” Delta blurted out, her fox ears twitching in confusion. “I thought you’d have a cock.”

Zoey sighed in exasperation. Ephy turned to her with raised eyebrows.

“Don’t look at me,” Zoey said. “She’s always like this.”

Ignoring Ephy’s earlier request, Zoey stepped backward, trying to pull out of Aria. But Zoey’s attempt to remove the distraction turned out to be futile. The goddess waved her hand, and Zoey’s hips slapped back into the priestess’s ass without her input—hard, with a meaty smack. Zoey groaned at the sensation of suddenly re-sheathing herself, and orgasm tickled at her entire body, waves of heat that refused to advance to their promised peak.

“This is,” Zoey gasped, “really mean. How am I supposed to talk like this?”

“Figure it out,” Ephy said, lips curling in amusement. “But both of you are staying as you are. Like I said, it’s a nice setting for this discussion.” She turned back to Delta, finally addressing her. “I was just scolding this one,” she said, waving at Aria, “for being too reverent. But now, here you are, with your first words out asking a goddess why she doesn’t have a cock. That’s not exactly a question for a first-meeting, you know?”

Delta, hilariously, actually blushed. “I just figured you would. It surprised me. Since, well, Zoey does, so...”

“Like disciple, like mistress?”

“Yeah.” Delta coughed, seeming more than a little off-foot. Her eyes flicked down to Aria, who remained silent. Not that she could have talked with foxgirl cock cramming her throat, but still.

What did ‘put in stasis’ even mean?

“And, uh, I don’t mean any disrespect,” Delta said. “My ... Goddess?”

Ephy laughed. “Ephy is fine. Or Mistress. I’m fond of that too.” She turned to Zoey. “So. You took my advice. I expected you to gallivant around for a few weeks, truthfully. I’m flattered you didn’t waste time for once.”

“We’re really going to talk like this?” Zoey asked, looking down at the woman she and Delta were stuffing with their cocks. “Really? With all three of us frozen?”

“Frozen? Don’t feel like you have to stop on my account. By all means, keep using her.”

Zoey gave Ephy a flat look, but a squelching noise interrupted her coming retort. She looked over to see Delta shivering as she slid out of Aria’s throat, then back in. The priestess gagged, her first reaction since the whole ordeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.