This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 158

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 158 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Adrienne really, really loved her new job.

Her previous employment hadn’t been especially bad, but accounting was hardly glamorous work—especially in a place as chaotic as Treyhull. Even important laws were rather loosey-goosey down in the Fractures, much less regulations for something as relatively unimportant as bookkeeping. Which was both a good thing and a bad thing, from the perspective of an accountant. But mostly bad. Or, at least, it added headaches to her job.

Still, Adrienne had enjoyed her work well enough; it had paid much better than employment in Haven, and she actually liked the monotony of accounting—which wasn’t a trait most people would assume of her, if they knew her casually.

That said, her new work didn’t just pay much better, it was far more enjoyable. First, there was the novelty of running a potion tent selling truly unique merchandise, and then there were the more ... intimate benefits.

Ones Adrienne really shouldn’t have caved to so quickly.

Then again, her indulgences were making sales.

The tent had only been open for two days, so they weren’t flooded with customers yet, but Adrienne knew that would change. As it stood, there were six people inside the tent. Three of them were browsing the wares, reading descriptions behind each potion encased in glass, and two were standing in front of the counter, chatting with Adrienne.

The last—the sixth—was currently making good use of Adrienne’s discretionary ‘free samples’ policy.

Quiet gagging filled the air as the delightful woman—Ivy, Adrienne thought her name was—tested out the most popular of their potions from the receiving end. Adrienne pretended nothing was amiss as she chatted with the two others at her counter, though the toe-curling waves of heat that coursed through her with each up-and-down bob of the girl’s head was rather hard to ignore.

“I know the prices are high,” Adrienne explained to the woman in front of her, “but they’re in seriously high demand, and our supply is limited. And you can’t find them anywhere else. Considering that, we’re practically giving them away.”

Normally, a sales pitch like that would be hot air, but in this case, it was one hundred percent true—and most of the clientele knew it. Since it had only been two days, Zoey and Sabina’s business was still relatively unknown. That wouldn’t last. While foot traffic had been their only source of buyers yesterday, the word had spread a shocking amount in only twenty four hours: several of the customers today had said they’d come based on recommendations.

“I just don’t know,” the woman said. “A price tag like that is hard to justify, no matter how much fun it would be.”

What was her name, again? Marigold? She’d introduced herself, but Adrienne was distracted. She sucked in a gasp of air as Ivy did something with her tongue that Adrienne, well, appreciated, and then she plunged back down, swallowing her cock in one smooth stroke. Her thick member pulsed against tight throat walls, and Adrienne let out a slow breath, forcing her composure back.

The two customers obviously knew what was happening. They were in the redlight district, so such an indecent display—even hidden behind a counter—wasn’t something that sparked outrage, but rather interest. Marigold especially seemed intrigued, and Adrienne couldn’t say she was surprised by her next words.

“But maybe ... there’s a way I can earn a discount?” she asked, fluttering her eyelashes. She was an older woman, but pretty, her graying hair accentuating her features—and combined with her sly smile, suggested experience. Her eyes flicked down, implying that she wanted to be the next girl under Adrienne’s counter.

Except, that wasn’t how it worked. Adrienne might have catastrophically failed in her duties to be a professional shop owner for Zoey and Sabina, but she wasn’t slashing prices just so she could have pretty women’s mouths wrapped around her cock. She’d paid for the in-use potion out of her own pocket, and was employing it to give away ‘free samples’. Which did seem to be driving sales—and attracting customers.

So in a way, Adrienne could delude herself into thinking she was doing it for the good of the business. Not that she honestly believed that. She’d tried her hardest to stay professional the first day, but her will had broken on the second—there’d been this delightful brunette with these pouty lips that had utterly broken Adrienne’s will. She’d been the first Adrienne had given a sample to. And by sample, she meant ten inches of cock bulging out her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.