This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 159

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 159 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Adrienne’s attention flicked down to Ivy’s brown eyes looking up at her. The girl ran her tongue in teasing circles around Adrienne’s cock tip, and Adrienne eyed her in silent warning—though she also had a begrudging admiration for the girl’s antics. Ivy smirked in reply, then, in a smooth motion, plunged down, bulging her throat outward as she impaled herself on Adrienne’s girlcock. She didn’t even gag as she went down.

Adrienne leaned forward onto the counter, her legs going wobbly. She swallowed a moan. She might be able to survive the encounter if she could fend her climax off, but if she slid over that edge, then there was obviously no keeping things under wraps.

With luck, Zoey was only here to say hello. A minute or two of brief pleasantries, then Adrienne could stop resisting. More than that, and things weren’t looking good. Ivy knew what she was doing, which Adrienne had been appreciating earlier, but wasn’t anymore. Or, at least, she had complicated feelings about the girl’s talent, now.

“Yep. Things are going good,” Adrienne said cheerfully, plastering a smile onto her face—one that wasn’t entirely feigned, since it was hard not to smile at a woman as pretty as Zoey. “No complaints on my end. What can I do for you, boss?” The last word had a bit of a flirtatious inflection, with Adrienne unable to help herself. And she hoped Zoey had missed the hitch in her voice halfway through the sentence when Ivy’s throat had squeezed down on her.

“Just stopping by,” Zoey replied. “Meant to yesterday, but I got, uh, busy.”

“You do seem like a woman with a lot going on,” Adrienne teased.

Again, she wasn’t trying to flirt, not fully. In fact, if Zoey hadn’t been her very generous employer, she might have flicked her eyes down and really driven home the innuendo with her typical brand of bluntness. But that was the original dilemma: Zoey was her boss, Adrienne liked her job, and while they were in a business that was sexual by nature, that didn’t mean Zoey wanted Adrienne misbehaving in such blatant ways. Even if not just because it could run afoul of exhibitionism laws, but because—well, a store owner probably shouldn’t be using their merchandise to throat-fuck as many girls as she could get her hands on.

Zoey rolled her eyes at Adrienne’s implication, and, adorably, her cheeks even colored. Adrienne didn’t get the feeling Zoey was inexperienced, so the fact she blushed so easily was pretty endearing. Seeing the woman’s colored cheeks, Adrienne fought, again, the urge to start flirting with her even more blatantly—but she cut the desire off. It took some effort. She was finding it harder to be professional than usual. Probably since she was having her cock pleasured under the counter. Hard to keep her thoughts chaste in a situation like that.

“Everything’s running smoothly, then?” Zoey asked. “Really? You can tell me if there’s issues.”

“Potions are flying off the shelves. Don’t think there’s been someone who came in and didn’t buy something. Even expensive as it all is.”

At a pleasurable bobbing of Ivy’s head, a carnal urge hit her: her hips jerked forward, just a few inches. It was, tragically, too much for the poor girl to maintain her stealth: she gagged as Adrienne’s cock unexpectedly shoved deeper into her. The muted noise came from under the counter, faint, but still compromising. Zoey paused and tilted her head, as if trying to place the noise.

“Have you thought about raising prices?” Adrienne asked hastily, knowing that her only possible salvation was a distraction. “You could seriously get away with charging a lot more.”

“You think so?”

“The growth potion for sure. We’re almost out. Who would’ve guessed that—” she stifled a gasp as Ivy’s tongue swirled around her cock head. “That girls really like having cocks?”

Zoey laughed. “Yeah, it’s not that much of a surprise.” She smirked at Adrienne. “And speaking of, who’s down there, anyway?”

Adrienne froze.

Zoey peeked over the counter, and Adrienne hastily leaned forward, trying to block the view.

“Oh, please,” Zoey said, rolling her eyes. “You’re not fooling anyone. Let me see.”

For a moment, Adrienne’s thoughts sprinted in every direction, trying desperately to find a way out of this. But eventually, she came to terms with her situation. She’d been caught. And, obviously she had. Zoey was a wayfarer. didn’t they have crazy enhanced senses? The act had been up as soon as Ivy had gagged. Which had ultimately been Adrienne’s fault, because she hadn’t been able to stop herself from thrusting.

Not that it was really her fault she couldn’t resist moving her hips when a girl’s throat was wrapped around her cock. She was only human.

Sighing, Adrienne stepped back from the counter, unblocking the view of Ivy. Zoey, peeking over the edge, laughed as brown eyes came into view. Ivy used that opportunity to drop her last paltry attempts at stealth: she grabbed Adrienne’s hips and started choking herself on cock. If anything, she was even more excited than before, having another spectator.

Seriously. Bless that woman. If only that eagerness hadn’t come with such awful timing.

Then, shockingly, Zoey leaned back off the counter, only seeming amused at the reveal. “We might raise prices later,” she told Adrienne. “But this first week is just a test. Earning some starting capital for our real opening. So if we sell out, we sell out—it’s not a big deal.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.