This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 161

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 161 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Hailey and Olivia got down on their knees. It stirred something inside Sol with an unexpected intensity. A human reaction she delighted in, heat tingling across her skin, her heart picking up speed.

The two women looked up at her with contrasting expressions: Hailey, hesitant, almost apprehensive at the thick, pulsing length hanging in front of her face, and Olivia, admiring—not half as nervous as her friend. In fact, Olivia seemed to be as focused on Hailey as Sol herself.

Sol lacked experience reading people, but she could tell what was happening. Olivia was excited to push her friend into this. To chip away at her hesitance. To share Sol with her. She wasn’t sure what Olivia was looking forward to more: playing with Sol, or watching Hailey do so. Or maybe even having an excuse to get her own hands on her friend.

“We’re really doing this?” Hailey asked, sending a nervous glance to Olivia. “Really? In the restroom? With a stranger?”

“Relax,” Olivia said. “Just enjoy yourself, for once. I mean, look at this fucking thing.” She reached up and gripped Sol’s cock. Sol shivered at the sudden pleasurable pressure. She had done her own experiments, but having someone else gripping it was a completely different experience. So much more intense. She leaned against the sink, basking in Olivia’s grip as the girl stroked up and down her considerable length.

Hailey bit her lower lip, watching her friend jerk Sol off. Slowly, she nodded. Olivia grinned at the victory, then reached out and grabbed Hailey’s wrist, guiding her friend’s hand to the base of Sol’s shaft. Hailey let it happen. Her fingers wrapped around Sol’s throbbing member, and she timidly squeezed, to which Sol’s cock twitched in pleasure. Hailey jumped, which Olivia laughed at, delighting in her friend’s reactions.

Sol stayed leaning against the sink, observing the two girl’s dynamic rather than taking an active role. She even preferred it. She was, above most things, excited to study Hailey and Olivia. Though pushing the two women over and having her way with them would be its own fun, she was fine with this, too. It was a great opportunity to learn.

“Wow,” Hailey breathed slowly, looking at Sol’s cock with wide eyes. “It’s ... hot. And ... seriously, so big.”

“You can say that again,” Olivia murmured. “Seriously. It’s a fucking monster.” She bit her lip, then glanced at her friend. “Try giving it a kiss.”

Hailey’s eyes widened at the suggestion, but Olivia, as before, encouraged her to act: with a hand on the back of her head, Olivia guided her friend’s face forward, and Hailey resisted—but only for a second. She gave up, letting her face get pushed into Sol’s cock. Sol’s throbbing member pulsed heat into the shy woman’s cheek, draped across her face and eyelid, and Hailey closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

“Open up,” Olivia instructed softly. “Find out what it tastes like.”

Again, Hailey hesitated, but only briefly. Her lips parted. She pulled back, getting Sol’s tip to her lips. She kissed Sol’s cock tip. Then Olivia encouraged Hailey further down, and Sol’s cock slipped between her lips. The wet warmth of Hailey’s mouth covered Sol’s cockhead. Again, the sensation was even more incredible than Sol had imagined. Her personal experiments had undersold just how enticing this was—the sensations that came with another woman playing with her.

Olivia urged Hailey forward, and the shy girl took Sol’s cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until it bulged her cheek out. Sol moaned at how good the insides of Hailey’s hot, slippery cheeks felt. It was nearly mind-erasing. She had to fight the urge to grab Hailey’s head and start using her—and the intensity of that desire surprised Sol.

“That’s it,” Olivia murmured to her friend. “How’s your first taste of girl cock?”

Hailey gave a muffled reply back—her mouth was full.

Olivia pulled Hailey off Sol’s cock, clearly enjoying handling her best friend. Then she joined her lips to Hailey’s at Sol’s cock tip—which Hailey’s eyes widened at. The two girls kissed each other around Sol’s cock.

They stayed that way for a few moments, lewdly kissing each other at Sol’s tip, then Olivia started moving her lips down Sol’s length. Hailey followed her lead. Both girls stroked Sol’s cock with their lips, teasing with their tongues as they went up and down. The heat and wetness, the pressure of their mouths, combined with the erotic sight of them down on their knees, servicing her, made Sol’s toes curl. She felt dizzy with arousal. Her hips started moving back and forward, pushing her cockhead between the seal their kisses made, a delicious, slippery friction that made her breathing go ragged.

Olivia pulled away, then urged Hailey back onto Sol. As the shyer girl worked at getting Sol deeper, Olivia sidled up behind her and started undressing the woman. Her tank top came off, revealing a pair of lacy red bra cups, and then Olivia reached around, cupping her friend’s chest through her bra, massaging and groping her. Hailey moaned into Sol’s cock at the touch, her eyes fluttering as Olivia played with her from behind.

“You’re even hotter when you’re sucking cock,” Olivia murmured. “I didn’t think that was possible.”

Hailey’s face reddened. She pulled off Sol, then bashfully murmured, “Don’t say stuff like that, Liv. It’s embarrassing.”

Olivia turned Hailey’s chin toward her, then kissed the other girl—this time without the excuse of sharing Sol’s cock. Hailey melted into it. Sol went briefly forgotten as Olivia started stripping her friend while they kissed, and Hailey did the same in return. In a frantic, heated display, the two friends worked each other out of their clothes. Soon, they were naked and flushed, groping each other as they kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.