This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 165

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 165 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Content Advisory: Rougher than most scenes I write. Probably a bit ‘problematic’. FYI.

There were a number of smaller guild outposts scattered throughout the city, not just the largest and best-equipped ‘main guild’ that Zoey and her team stayed at. Lucinda had a room at one such establishment. Sol would have asked why she’d chosen to stay at a smaller one rather than the main hall, since any tidbits would help her puzzle out just who this woman was, but the moment Sol trailed into her room, Lucinda kicked the door closed behind them, and Sol found herself shoved against the wall with Lucinda’s mouth on hers.

It was, while an expected advance, shocking in how fast it happened. Lucinda’s body was flush against her, the older woman’s hands gripping her waist, and her breasts pushing into her own before Sol even realized what was happening—like in the alleyway, though that assault had been under a vastly different context.

The kiss was hungry and dominating, no gentleness to be found in the way the older woman pried her mouth open and forced her tongue in. Hungry, exploring, drinking her.

Sol moaned into the kiss, an automatic reaction more than anything, her brain still catching up. Her eyes closed as Lucinda pushed her harder into the wall. She rubbed into Sol’s crotch with a free hand, groping her bulge, and the hard pressure made her groan with excitement. Her hips bucked into the woman’s hand, and she grabbed Lucinda’s waist and tugged her in tighter, wanting soft curves crushing her own. Her cock swelled rapidly, pulsing with hot blood and stiffening to full, aching hardness within seconds.

Lucinda pulled back, leaving Sol gasping. Her brown eyes stared intensely into Sol’s—studying her, a reprieve from the frantic assault. Checking for something. But it didn’t last long. Lucinda’s lips curled up, having found whatever she’d been looking for. She grabbed the front of Sol’s shirt, then tore it off—literally tore it. The fabric ripped as the woman yanked it from her chest, jerking Sol forward with the violent motion. Buttons popped, stitches came apart, and Lucinda tossed the garment aside. Before Sol could even protest her ruined clothing—or, like was becoming a recurring trend, before she had a chance to even fully understand what was happening—her bra came next. The flimsy cloth, again, ripped from her body, tugging Sol forward with the force. Her breasts bounced free, roughly exposed.

Sol couldn’t explain why, but excitement thrilled through her at the violent way Lucinda had undressed her. Brown eyes bore into her, predatory. She felt like prey. Small. Helpless to this woman’s desires. Why did she like that?

Lucinda cupped her with both hands, groping Sol and massaging her sensitive breasts, sending shudders across her. Lucinda kissed her again, just as hungrily as before, using her knee to force Sol’s legs apart and grind against her bulge.

She was ... overwhelmed. The woman’s assault was as fierce as it was sudden, and it was all she could do to keep up. Her cock ached in the tight confines of her jeans, throbbing desperately as Lucinda ground her knee against it.

Lucinda pulled back, leaving her gasping. The older woman’s eyes roamed Sol’s body, staring at her exposed chest, her breasts and stiff nipples, then down to her pants, where her bulge was painfully obvious.

“A pretty little plaything, all to myself,” she mused. Her voice had a hardness to it. A predator’s excitement. “I wonder how much you can take before I break you.”

She grabbed Sol’s wrists and pressed them into the wall above her head, pinning her there. Lucinda’s body pushed into her own, and she ground herself up and down, brushing Sol’s nipples against the stiff fabric of her shirt.

“I like to take what I want,” Lucinda said, her voice, for the first time, growing softer—some of the edge fading. But only some of it. “I get carried away. If it’s too much, tell me. Okay?”

Sol’s chest heaved up and down. Her head spun. She was honestly still playing catch-up.

Lucinda squeezed her wrists, waiting for an answer. It jolted Sol into action.

“Y-Yeah.” The response was breathless. “Okay.”

The gentleness vanished, Lucinda’s face again growing excited—predatory. She grabbed Sol by the waist and threw her onto the bed. Sol hit roughly, bouncing as she tried to orient herself, but the older woman was crawling overtop her before she settled.

Sol could tell the woman liked showing her strength off. Making a point of it. Making it clear who was in control. And it wasn’t an act. She did hold all the power—her earlier assurances notwithstanding. What she wanted, she could take. It was obvious just from how easily she handled Sol.

Lucinda straddled her, her knees on either side of Sol’s hips, her ass settling onto Sol’s bulge. Her eyes gleamed down at her.

The older woman rubbed her ass along Sol’s lower half in indulgent strokes, making her groan. “Gods, you’re going to ruin me with that thing, aren’t you?” Lucinda murmured. “Why is it so fucking big?”

She slid down Sol’s body until her ass was on her lower thighs. Her fingers worked deftly as she undid the button of Sol’s jeans, then she grabbed the top of her pants and pulled them down. Her panties came with them. Lucinda didn’t bother with fully taking them off, only bunching the fabric down to her knees—enough for her cock to flop out, bouncing into the air at it settled. The thick, heavy rod throbbed with need, and Lucinda’s eyes tracked it hungrily.

“You’re definitely going to ruin me,” Lucinda said. She sounded excited by the idea.

She wrapped her fingers around Sol’s shaft and pumped slowly, her attention rapt, watching her skin bunch as her hand traveled up and down her length. That fascination lasted only for a few moments before Lucinda paused, as if remembering something.

“You can take my clothes off, now,” Lucinda said.

Sol, still trapped beneath the woman, hesitated.

“That’s an order, dear. I don’t give suggestions.”

Lucinda rolled over, and Sol obeyed: she finished kicking off her lower garments, getting herself naked, then climbed atop the older woman, now the one doing the straddling. She tentatively reached out and started unbuttoning Lucinda’s shirt, exposing skin with each pop.

Despite now being the one on top, Sol had no doubt which of them was in control. Lucinda watched her with a smirk, eyes roaming her face and naked body, waiting patiently as Sol revealed her one button at a time. She seemed amused at Sol’s tentativeness. Pleased by it. Like she appreciated the ... not fear Sol acted with, but something close to it.

Sol finished unbuttoning her shirt, and Lucinda helped tug it off. Sol took in the view. The older woman wore a simple, utilitarian bra meant for combat, and she had a modest chest, much smaller than Sol’s. Her abs were flat and toned, covered in scars of all sorts: thin, straight, curving, jagged. There was wiry muscle everywhere, in her arms, shoulders, and stomach. The physique of a fighter. A killer. Someone who had spent their life in a deadly profession. A thrill went through Sol, seeing it. Just one more reminder of who this woman was.

She ran her hands across Lucinda’s abs, marveling at the older woman’s body. Her skin was soft, even if her muscles were firm. She could feel the strength in Lucinda’s body, even when she was relaxed, at ease beneath Sol. It was strangely intoxicating—and deeply arousing—to feel the woman up.

“Not everyone likes the scars,” Lucinda commented, not with insecurity, just an observation. This wasn’t a woman who worried what others thought of her. She’d seen Sol’s reaction, the way her eyes lingered and admired.

“They’re beautiful,” Sol murmured, tracing a finger across the largest, a jagged one that crossed her belly diagonally, starting near her hip and ending below her ribs. It seemed like a wound that should have killed her.

“Ice wraith,” Lucinda said, unbothered. “Third advancement. A while ago. Most of them are from around then. When I was younger. And dumber.”

“How long ago?”

“A while.” Lucinda didn’t specify. Sol’s attempt at information gathering had, like usual, been thwarted. She considered pressing, but unfortunately, she was distracted by other interests.

Sol’s fingers slid under the elastic band of Lucinda’s bra, a silent question as she prepped to peel it off—she didn’t want to take anything for granted, not with this woman. But Lucinda lifted her chest in answer, so Sol pulled the garment off and tossed it aside.

The woman’s breasts were small, perky, with a stiff, pink nipple on each. Sol’s stomach fluttered, seeing the dangerous woman exposed. The woman’s nakedness was more exciting than Sol’s other encounters, for some reason. Not because she was the most attractive woman Sol had seen—but something else. Her reputation, maybe? Though, again, Sol had no clue who she really was.

Lucinda guided Sol’s hands to either of her breasts, and Sol cupped her, groping the soft, smooth mounds, feeling their shape, their size, her fingers sinking into the pliable flesh. She was struck, suddenly, with the urge to suck on them—and this time, she didn’t clamp down on her desire. She leaned down, wrapping her lips around a stiff nipple, taking it into her mouth.

Lucinda’s fingers buried into her hair, holding her in place, encouraging her to continue. With her other hand, she reached down between their bodies and gripped her cock, stroking even as Sol flicked her tongue across a stiff nipple, sucking gently and teasing the woman. She switched between breasts, lavishing attention on each of them.

“You haven’t finished undressing me,” Lucinda commented.

Sol, with some reluctance, obeyed, moving downward, sliding along Lucinda’s body and kissing her way down her abs, her belly button, and stopping between her legs. She unbuckled Lucinda’s belt and tugged her pants off, pulling them, and her panties, away.

She didn’t get to admire the woman’s exposed pussy for long. Now that Sol had undressed her, Lucinda wanted to be back on top: she flipped the two of them, re-mounting Sol. The older woman straddled Sol’s thighs, then grabbed and pressed Sol’s cock into her firm, scarred stomach, appraising its length in comparison to herself. It stuck up well past her belly button—and Lucinda’s breath visibly quickened, seeing it.

Not interested in further foreplay, she lifted her hips, gripping Sol’s member to guide it. Sol’s heart started to slam. It was happening, then.

Lucinda lined her entrance to the tip of Sol’s cock, angling her, and she rubbed Sol’s thick head against her pussy.

Sol let out a moan filled with need, her cock aching, twitching in Lucinda’s hand, the anticipation killing her. Her hips begged her to thrust, but she didn’t dare. Even when they were engaged in such an intimate act, Sol was still very much intimidated by the older woman. She wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t certain she was allowed to.

Lucinda held her gaze, lips curling as if she knew what Sol was thinking. Then, finally, she sank down, slowly, blessedly, letting Sol’s cock push into her—sating Sol’s mounting need.

She gripped the bedsheets and moaned as the ecstasy of sliding into the woman washed through her: the pleasure that came from sliding inside a tight pussy, Lucinda’s walls clenching around her, squeezing and adjusting to her girth. Lucinda lowered herself inch after inch, face contorting only slightly as Sol’s impressive member filled her. Until finally, their hips met, all thick, hot, eleven-inches of girl cock crammed inside her.

“Ah,” Lucinda sighed, her eyelids fluttering, but otherwise having taken Sol with barely a grimace. Though her voice was breathy. It hadn’t been easy. “That’s ... nice. You’ve got a real bitch-breaker.” She laughed. “I just hope you know how to use it.”

Sol was already panting with pleasure, dizzy with the need to start thrusting. Lucinda didn’t move, fully seated on top of her, stuffed full of cock. Savoring the sensation. She ground her hips around, stirring Sol’s length inside her, and Sol moaned, lower half wiggling with the need for Lucinda to start bouncing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.