This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 168

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 168 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Delta honestly wasn’t sure which benefit of moving in with Zoey and Rosalie she liked more: that she got to wake up snuggled in with her girlfriend each morning, or that, now, she could poke the haughty Princess’s buttons from within the safety of her own home. Both were pretty great.

Her ‘girlfriend’, though. That still felt weird. It’d been a while since Delta had made a relationship official. Recently, she’d almost exclusively been in a series of casual flings. And not just because the transitory nature of wayfaring life demanded it. While several of her hook-ups had been—well, impressive—there hadn’t ever been a real connection. That was different with Zoey. And no, she wasn’t saying that just because the woman was unbelievably attractive and always ready to join in on her antics. Or even that she was also a wayfarer with immense potential and, therefore, compatible with her future. Those were upsides, but not what made her stomach flutter whenever soft green eyes caught her own.

Plus, Rosalie came bundled in. Delta hadn’t decided to go official with Zoey just because the haughty, easy-to-tease old-blood came as a package deal, but if she were dating a woman with multiple partners, then it would be for the best that Delta liked them. And Rosalie? She very much liked her. Or, rather, she liked making the girl blush and squirm. And annoying her. Rosalie was just way too easy to get a reaction from in basically all ways. How could she help herself?

That both women were freaks was also pretty great. Delta had always had a high libido, and yet, if anything, she might be less horny than Zoey. And certainly less than Rosalie, that poor repressed virgin. Not that Rosalie was literally a virgin—she was bouncing on Zoey’s lap at this very moment—but rather, she had that energy. And not just because she was so easy to make cum. Though that was a big reason.

Standing at the edge of the bed, Delta lined her cock up to Zoey’s mouth. The woman had obliged her request as soon as she’d made it. Zoey was usually the woman giving, but she didn’t hesitate to give back. Delta appreciated that—especially since she’d become rather infatuated with this new tool of hers. Zoey kissed soft lips around her sensitive tip, then slid a tongue around the ridge, sending a shiver up Delta’s spine. The new sensations really were so intense.

She wouldn’t say she liked the new equipment more than her original—taking a good pounding was as amazing as always, especially by her ridiculously well-endowed girlfriend—but it was definitely newer. Newness came with an enjoyment factor of its own. Experimentation, exploration, going places and doing things she never had: that was one of the reasons Delta loved wayfaring. That mindset carried over everywhere, even, and especially, to sex.

Not that she needed to justify why having her cock sucked felt so great. Pretty self-evident.

Delta moaned as she slid deeper into Zoey’s mouth, claiming that hot, wet, tight tunnel inch by inch. The flesh of Zoey’s throat bulged outward as Delta’s hips carried forward, and she marveled at the sight. Sheathing herself—with Zoey’s lips pressing into her pubic area—Delta came to a stop, little jolts of electricity dancing through her as the woman’s throat muscles massaged her. Delta rubbed at the thick protrusion bending Zoey’s throat out, and the woman gagged, her tunnel convulsing across Delta’s cock, drawing another low groan from her.

Seriously. What a way to wake up.

Ahead, still mounted on Zoey’s lap—taking Zoey’s lower half, where Delta got her top—Rosalie watched Delta with a mix of reactions, each that Delta could read plain as day. There was the obvious: the blush on her cheeks, flustered as she watched Delta sink her cock into her girlfriend’s mouth. But also her typical Princess haughtiness, something close to annoyance as she saw Delta violate Zoey’s airway. Delta would have called it jealousy, that she wanted Zoey to herself, but she could tell that wasn’t it. Instead, she just didn’t like it was her doing the violating. And especially so confidently. Using Zoey, and not-so-gently.

Rosalie obviously thought Delta didn’t deserve Zoey, or something along those lines. Certainly, Rosalie thought she was better than her. Her arrogance had been obvious since day one. It was, oddly, one of the larger reasons Delta found taunting the woman so irresistible. How could she think so highly of herself, then be begging to cum five minutes later? After barely being touched? Then revert right back to her I’m-better-than-you attitude?

She couldn’t tell if Rosalie was insufferable, or cute. Maybe insufferably cute.

Slowly starting to thrust, plunging herself into Zoey’s throat with gentle smacks of her hips into her face, Delta leaned forward, bending over Zoey’s body and getting closer to Rosalie—to rest a hand on her stomach, feeling the bulge there, thrusting in her with each bounce. “You’re getting pretty good at taking that thing,” Delta murmured, holding eye contact. There was really something about her piercing blue gaze that made it impossible to look away. “I’m impressed, Princess.”

Rosalie looked down at the hand on her stomach. For a second, she almost seemed like she was going to sniff and ask Delta what she thought she was doing, touching her like that. Maybe a minute earlier, she would have. But, in typical fashion, she was melting down, her inhibitions disappearing.

Not saying anything, Delta slid her hand down the woman’s stomach, feeling her toned stomach as she continued to bounce. Reaching the bottom, she turned her hand, resting her two middle fingers on the woman’s clit. She gave a teasing little rub, and, exactly as expected, her hips arched forward into Delta’s hand, groaning. She was so comically easy to get reactions from. Delta couldn’t get enough of it.

Delta leaned down further, drawing her face close to where Rosalie and Zoey were joined. She enjoyed that sight for a moment—Zoey claiming Rosalie—then turned her gaze up. Holding eye contact with Rosalie from down between her legs was even more scalding, and by Rosalie’s quickly darkening cheeks, she agreed.

The blonde slowed her bouncing, taking a more sensual pace. Delta accepted the silent permission: she kissed Rosalie’s lower stomach, then trailed down, planting her last kiss directly onto Rosalie’s clit. She flicked the sensitive spot with her tongue. Zoey kept working her hips, making the girl bounce, so eating her out was a bit awkward—not that Delta was complaining. The two-pronged attack was taking her apart: Rosalie shuddered, a hand digging into Delta’s hair, brushing against a fox-ear and making it twitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.