This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 170

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 170 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“It’s not all that gross, actually—” Rosalie started.

“What? Where’s the fun in that?”

“Afterglow,” Rosalie said, ignoring her. “From her Rune of Sensuality. Any bonded target’s orgasm provides a long-lasting health and mana regeneration effect.”

“Oh. Kinda vanilla,” Delta said, “but still nice to have. Does the effect stack?”

“I would assume not.”

“And what does long-lasting mean?”

“In the range of hours?”

Delta grunted in agreement.

“Could be anything, though, knowing her class.”

“It’s boosted by Solidify, too?”

“I presume all her skills requiring Bonding will.”

“Neat,” Delta said. “So, a nearly permanent health regen effect, as long as stud keeps us satisfied.” She paused. “And mana regen. Maddy’s gonna love that.” Her ears twitched as she faced Zoey. “Speaking of, have you fucked her yet?”

“Uh. Kind of?”

“How do you kind of fuck a girl?”

“I used her thighs,” Zoey said. “To, you know, bond her. But I haven’t—” She gestured vaguely into the air.

“Turned her into a proper cock sheathe?”

“Don’t be gross,” Rosalie said. “You two are friends, aren’t you? Why are you talking about her like that?”

“It’s because we’re friends that I’m looking forward to her enlightenment. Her becoming Zoey’s newest cock slave.”

Rosalie wrinkled her nose at Delta, expression dripping with disdain.

“But it just says make them cum,” Zoey said, getting them back on track. “Not how. So it’s pretty flexible. You’re right, I think Maddy will appreciate it.” To most mages, mana was a tricky resource to manage, so a long-lasting regeneration effect would be more than useful.

“Free orgasms and mana? It’s a mage’s wet dream.” Delta’s lips curled up. “Plus, she doesn’t have as big a stick up her ass as Blondie does, but she’s a little shy. Having excuses will do wonders for helping move things along.”

“Excuse me? I don’t ‘need excuses’.”

This time, they both ignored her. Even Rosalie deflated, after a moment.

“She’s my girlfriend,” Rosalie protested limply. “I’m just taking care of her.”

“And you’re doing a great job,” Zoey said, patting her on the leg.

“Her alchemy rune is all that’s left, then?” Delta asked. “It’s lewd, too, right?”

Rosalie explained:

[4]: Alternate Ingestion. Consuming a potion through less-common holes provides bonus effects.

Both Zoey and Delta paused at the announcement.

“Can we really be surprised?” Rosalie asked. “How else would a Rune of Alchemy be influenced by her class? Her previous skill made cum into a reagent.”

“Less common holes?” Delta asked. “You’re telling me we get to butt chug potions for stronger effects?”

Rosalie sniffed with distaste, but didn’t disagree with Delta’s interpretation.

Delta fell back into the bed, laughing. “No way. That’s so weird. Just, why?” She cackled for a bit longer, then quieted. “And, you know, I guess it is kind of hot.”

“How?” Rosalie demanded.

“It just is. Well, kinda.” Delta shrugged, as if she hadn’t made her mind up. “I do wonder what potions feel like from the other end. They’re already pretty tingly.” Delta paused, then her eyes widened—and she sat up, focusing on Rosalie as if she’d come up with an idea. “What do you think ‘bonus effects’ mean?”

“I assume they’re stronger. Or last long, or whatever, depending.”

“What about something like the cock potion?”

Rosalie paused.

Delta grinned. “Can’t find out the answer to myself. Still in use.” She patted between her legs. “Zoey can’t either.” Her eyes locked on Zoey, and Zoey’s heart picked up, seeing the excited, scheming look on her face. It only took a second for Zoey to decipher her intentions, and obviously, Zoey was happy to join in.

“Sounds like you’ll have to be our test subject,” Zoey agreed. She squeezed Rosalie’s thigh, then urged her to sit up. “So, get that butt in the air. Time to experiment.”

“What?” Rosalie asked, eyes widening as she looked between the two of them. “Wait. You can’t be serious.”

“I’ve been wanting to see what my girlfriend looks like with a cock,” Zoey said. “And now’s a great time. We can kill two birds with one stone.”

Rosalie continued to sputter, but she didn’t stop Zoey from pushing her over and tugging her waist up in the air. She curved her back and positioned herself, face in the sheets, ass up and ready. Obeying, despite all her protests, like she always did.

“I’m sure there are better ways to test it,” Rosalie insisted.

“Can’t think of one,” Delta said.

“Health potions? Stamina? Anything else?”

“Eh,” Delta said. “Nah. That’s boring.” She summoned a vial from her inventory and handed it off to Zoey. Zoey took it.

“This is definitely the best way,” Zoey agreed. She pulled out her bottle of lubricant and squeezed some onto Rosalie’s exposed hole. With the rounded end of the glass potion, she rubbed around in circles. “Relax. Let gravity do the work. There’s a decent amount of liquid in these things.”

Zoey wouldn’t have said that squirting a potion full of magical fluid into her girlfriend had ever been something she’d explicitly wanted to do, but now that the idea was in her head, she found herself oddly turned on. Though maybe that was just because Rosalie had her face pressed into the sheets, squirming around as she was about to penetrated. When it came to playing with Rosalie, Zoey’s fetishes might be ... well, everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.