This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 171

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 171 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

At the predatory looks that appeared on Zoey and Delta’s faces, Rosalie became suddenly fidgety. She righted herself—having still had her face pressed into the sheets—and scooted away. “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked, covering her breasts up, an instinctive response to try to guard herself. The reaction of prey. It only stoked that urge of Zoey’s higher.

“And why is this so intense?” Rosalie groaned, her hips wiggling side to side, sending her cock bouncing. “It didn’t feel like this when I was using yours. With the portal.”

“You only got some of the sensation,” Delta answered. “Or maybe, yours is just more sensitive than most.” She looked at Zoey. “And speaking of portal panties, you should put them on. Also, do you have any nullification potions?”

Zoey blinked at both parts of the request. Her eyes flicked to Rosalie, and she had to stamp down on the urge to pounce the girl. She assumed Delta was asking for a reason.

“I do, yeah. They’re expensive, though. Why?”

“This is an emergency. There’s too many sausages floating around.”

The amusing phrasing was—well, very Delta—but Zoey understood her point. This event was for worshiping Rosalie’s cock; it should be the only one getting any attention. Not hers or Delta’s. Hence, two different solutions.

Zoey tossed Delta the potion she’d asked for. Sabina had given her some; she wasn’t skilled enough to make them herself. Nullification potions were decently expensive and kept in stock just by alchemists, since they only removed positive or neutral effects, not negative ones—and so weren’t all that useful for most wayfarers, especially for the cost. Normally it would be better to just let the effect expire. But in this case, Delta was right: this was an emergency.

Delta downed the potion while Zoey shuffled on her portal panties, tucking away her unwieldy monster. It would only be a distraction, anyway, considering what Zoey had planned. Having Rosalie squirm on her lap might remove her better judgment, even without her ass rubbing into her cock.

Preparations complete, Zoey didn’t waste time. And not just because she was being efficient, but because Zoey couldn’t keep her hands off her girlfriend for a second longer. The poor blonde’s eyes widened as Zoey approached, and she stammered out a second, “H-Hey. Really. What do you think you’re doing?”

She grabbed Rosalie, dragged her onto her lap, and shuffled up the bed until they were leaning against the headboard. Resting her chin on Rosalie’s shoulder, she admired the girl’s throbbing cock from a new angle. The sight made her head swim.

“You’ve got a cute little girl cock, Rosie,” Zoey murmured into her ear. “It’s already twitching. Are you that excited for us to play with it?”

There was some contention in calling it a little girl cock, but the diminutive felt appropriate. Plus, it was still smaller than Zoey’s—though admittedly, that was a tall bar to clear. Regardless, the words washed through the panting blonde on her lap, making her shiver in place. Her cock throbbed once, hard, making it sway, and a thick droplet of pre-cum dribbled down her shaft. Zoey had to forcibly stifle the urge to reach out and scoop it up with a finger. To wrap her hands around that thick, meaty length.

But, no touching. Zoey didn’t want to give Rosalie the slightest excuse. She would blow her first sticky load without either of them so much as laying a finger on her. And that humiliating event would be with her forever—as Zoey was going to remind the girl before and while it happened.

Delta scooted up, putting her legs over Zoey’s and Rosalie’s, settling in to enjoy the show. She was happy to let Zoey take the lead, but Zoey knew she’d be working in her own teasing remarks—or maybe more than that. Putting on a show wasn’t off the table. The only rule was no touching.

However much Zoey wanted to get her hands on Rosalie’s twitching girldick. Staring at it, Zoey briefly second-guessed herself. She could have that thing slapping into her throat right now. Or even better places. But she shook her head clear. There would always be time for that later.

“Seriously,” Rosalie stammered. “What are you two doing? Explain yourselves. What’s going on?”

Zoey nibbled on Rosalie’s ear and wrapped her arms around her stomach, snuggling in. “Well, Rosie,” she murmured. “Are you sure you want to know? What we’re going to do to that cute little cock of yours? How we’re gonna make a big mess of it?”

The blonde panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her hips gave a little thrust up, making her cock sway, and she moaned. She didn’t manage to get a real response out.

“You see,” Delta started, scooting forward with a devious grin on her lips. “Me and Zoey, we’re going to milk you. Empty that twitching cock of yours. And how we’re going to do it is really, really embarrassing. So are you sure you want to know?”

Rosalie bit her lip, trying to muffle her moans and whimpers. She trembled on Zoey’s lap.

“Well, I’ll tell you, then,” Zoey murmured into her ear. “Me and my girlfriend here, we’re going to...”

She let the silence hang, savoring the anticipation.

“ ... we’re going to...”

Rosalie wiggled on her lap.

“Do nothing,” Zoey said, laughing once at her. She kissed Rosalie on the neck.

“What?” Rosalie asked, looking over her shoulder. “What does that mean?”

“That we’re not going to touch that gross, fat cock of yours. Because,” Delta said pointedly, “we don’t need to. You’re a pathetic, needy girl who can’t help but shoot a mess over herself the second someone gives her some attention. So we’re going to have you make a huge embarrassment of yourself. Have you cum without laying a single finger on you. That’s our plan.”

Rosalie’s eyes went wider and wider as her jaw worked, trying to come up with an objection. “That’s ridiculous,” she finally said, weakly. “I’m not— I wouldn’t— do you really think—”

“Oh, you will,” Zoey laughed into her ear. “You’ll make such a mess all over yourself. I mean, look at it. Your pathetic little dick. How it’s leaking. Are you close, already? Do you have that little self-control? If I gave just a few pumps, would you blow all over yourself? The moment I touched you?”

Rosalie looked down at herself, staring at her throbbing erection. Even she could see that Zoey and Delta might have a point. Still, she protested for the sake of her dignity.

“N-No. I—I wouldn’t,” she mumbled. “You two are—don’t be ridiculous.” Contradicting her limp rejections, her cock twitched, and another fat drop of pre-cum slid down the shaft. It really was leaking at an incredible rate.

“It’s so excited just from being looked at,” Delta laughed tauntingly. “I think I would die of shame if mine looked like that before someone even started touching it. Don’t you have any shame?”

Rosalie panted loudly, her eyes locked to her cock. A part of her did seem to be trying to rein herself in. She swallowed hard, trying to steady her obviously swimming thoughts. But she wasn’t having much luck.

“Seriously, you’re so embarrassing,” Delta said. She grinned wolfishly at the blonde. “In fact, I’m so sure that you don’t stand a chance, that if you don’t cum in the next few minutes, you can do anything you want to me.” She leaned forward. “Anything. At all. Like that earlier bet of ours. And I’ll apologize for all the times I’ve called you a hungry little cockwhore. I’ll grovel and say my sorries however you want. That’s how confident I am that you’re already about to cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.