This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 173

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 173 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Rosalie couldn’t believe her eyes. There, standing casually in front of her, unperturbed as always, hand resting on Rosalie’s shoulder, was no one but Lucinda Everhart. The Sentinel of the Sable Spear. A seventh-advancement wayfarer, a woman with a reputation nearly as towering as Rosalie’s own father, who could likely wipe half this city from existence should she feel slightly inclined to try.

But more importantly—Rosalie’s mentor. A High Officer of the Deepshunters Guild. And undoubtedly, sent here on a mission by Enzo d’Celestin himself to retrieve Rosalie and return her to safety.

“Good to see you’re in one piece,” Lucinda continued, not bothering with any polite frivolities. Lucinda had never been that kind of woman. “Never a guarantee in our profession, regardless who you are. So good job, making it through your first few shards.” She nodded approvingly. “I’ll admit, though. This isn’t especially where I expected to find you, Rosalie.” Her eyes flicked around the store, then paused at what was in Rosalie’s hands, before going back up to meet Rosalie’s wide eyes.

Wait.

In her hands?

What was in her hands, again?

The ... sex toy.

The ‘stamina enhancing unit’.

Oh, no.

Oh no, no, no.

Lucinda Everhart, her father’s right-hand enforcer, Rosalie’s own weapon master, had tracked her down to a sex shop. And undoubtedly heard the conversation she’d had with the clerk. Not only had her plans been completely demolished with Lucinda’s arrival, and her future thrown into disarray, but the woman Rosalie held, perhaps, in highest regard in the entire world, the woman who had taught her the spear as much as her father or sisters had, was right there, looking at Rosalie hold a pocket pussy.

A lewd toy meant for pleasuring herself.

Her brain broke.

“I— I— no, no, no, you don’t— this is a misunderstanding, Lucinda,” Rosalie said, the words tumbling from her in a disjointed mess. “You don’t—It’s not—I can explain!” She thrust the toy at the clerk, who took it, watching the interaction with confusion. “This isn’t what it looks like! And, and, I have reasons for delaying my return.” The last part came out desperately, trying to turn the conversation to, somehow, the less awful part of this interaction. Rosalie’s absence.

“Reasons?” Lucinda asked, pointedly looking around the room. “Yeah. I can tell. You got distracted.”

“Real reasons!” Rosalie squeaked—which only made Lucinda’s eyebrows raise further. Even Rosalie didn’t think she’d ever squeaked something before, much less to Lucinda. Rosalie took a deep, calming breath. It didn’t help. “What are you doing here? How did you find me?”

“I’ll leave you two alone, then,” Ash said slowly. “Come and let me know if you have any other questions, dear.” She squeezed Rosalie’s elbow, eyes searching Rosalie for signs of distress—in the sense that she was in danger. Rosalie shook her head, since that wasn’t the source of her panic, then stuttered out in response, “T-Thank you. I’ll do that.”

Ash nodded, then, studying her a second longer, left.

“How did I find you?” Lucinda asked. “Come, Rosalie. Your father has his means. You can’t be that surprised. Tracking a new arrival around the Fractures is difficult, but not impossible—especially when it’s his own daughter.”

That was fair. Rosalie was more shocked by the speed in which it had happened—and that her father had felt it necessary. Rosalie had been operating under the assumption that a few week’s delay after entry into the Fractures wasn’t something that would cause much concern. Both her sisters hadn’t rushed to Mantle either. Though admittedly, Rosalie was delaying longer than both of them, by this point. Even Elodie, the wild spirit of their family, had made a somewhat hasty return, for sheer practicality; it was dangerous for a d’Celestin to wander around the Fractures, even when taking steps to maintain their anonymity.

For Lucinda to have found her already, the search had to have started at least a week ago, maybe more, because Lucinda would have needed to employ subtlety. Even Lucinda Everhart wouldn’t flout her name and strength this deep into enemy territory. Guild relations might be tolerable to the lower advancements thanks to the disorganized nature of the Fractures, but a High Officer of the Deepshunters being present in Treyhull, a capital of Striders territory? That could be disastrous. Even more so, perhaps, than Rosalie herself being caught.

“But why?” Rosalie asked. “Why come and find me at all?”

“Your father gave me an order, and I followed it,” Lucinda said, though she sounded more annoyed than the words would suggest. “I don’t question my Guildmaster.”

That wasn’t true. Lucinda was her father’s old wayfaring teammate. Their relationship went far beyond Guildmaster and High Officer. Rosalie wasn’t sure a man like Enzo d’Celestin had friends, exactly, but certainly, Lucinda was as close as it got.

“Besides,” Lucinda said. “You are late. Beyond reasonable bounds.”

That was ... somewhat fair.

How did Rosalie explain?

“I haven’t delayed excessively,” Rosalie disagreed, though she doubted it changed anything. Lucinda had already tracked her down; protests were pointless. Reality was reality. “I only intended to stay a few more days, then I would be returning. And, as I said, I do have excellent reasons for—all of this.”

Lucinda’s amusement—mixed with an undertone of incredulity—suggested she didn’t fully believe Rosalie. Undoubtedly because of the, well, sex shop she’d found Rosalie in. Rosalie’s face burned even hotter, remembering that. Lucinda’s arrival was already a worst-case scenario, and yet, it had happened like this?

The gods had it out for her. There was no other explanation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.