This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 180

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 180 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

After Fe, Zoey rushed off to Adrienne’s address, using the directions Sabina had given her. She arrived to a nondescript apartment building in one of Treyhull’s many residential districts. She knocked several times on the door, hoping Adrienne wouldn’t be out and about. And there were good odds she would be, knowing the woman. She was no Sabina, always locked in her workshop.

But, continuing the good luck for the night—in the sense of getting in contact with everyone—Adrienne opened the door after the second barrage of knocks.

“Hey,” Zoey said. “You have a minute?”

“Zoey! What are you doing here?” A beaming smile spread across Adrienne’s face, which, of course, tugged a returning smile to Zoey’s own. “Talk? Of course. Just, um, give me a second, won’t you?”

“Uh,” Zoey said, but she didn’t get a real chance to reply—to tell Adrienne that it was urgent. Adrienne closed the door.

Since Sabina and Fe had gone swimmingly, Zoey wasn’t in as much of a rush. Adrienne was her last stop for the night, and Sabina had even explicitly asked for an hour or two to organize her workshop before Zoey returned to help her pack. So she was on schedule.

That said, Zoey didn’t want to be idling around, either. If she finished early with Adrienne, then she’d head back to check on Rosalie and Delta and see what developments were happening there. Hopefully, Maddy and Aria hadn’t been difficult to track down.

Zoey shifted her weight from foot to foot as she waited outside Adrienne’s apartment. A minute or two passed before she returned.

The door swung open, and for a second, Zoey failed to understand what she was seeing.

Because she’d come back in lingerie. The sheer bra cups barely concealed her full, round breasts. Her cleavage spilled over the top enticingly. Zoey could see through her lacy panties. Zoey’s eyes, without input from her brain, drifted across the expanse of Adrienne’s scarcely clad form, taking in the curve of her waist and her smooth skin.

Her brain briefly short-circuited.

Adrienne had asked for a moment, so that she could ... change out of pajamas and into lingerie?

“Sorry about that,” Adrienne said with a cheeky smile. “Just wanted to throw something more comfortable on. You know, to get properly ready for this surprise visit.”

Zoey reined in her wandering eyes, snapping her attention upward.

“Uh,” Zoey managed. “It’s no problem?”

Adrienne laughed, then grabbed Zoey’s hand. “Please, come in.”

Zoey let herself be guided into Adrienne’s apartment, trying—and failing—not to stare at Adrienne’s swaying hips and the way her panties clung to her ass.

“Please, sit,” Adrienne offered, and, with Zoey’s thoughts as derailed as they were, she simply did as she’d been told. “You want tea? Or anything? Coffee, since it’s going to be a late night?”

“Um,” Zoey said. The innuendo was obvious, and her thoughts derailed a second time. It took a moment for her to reply. “No, no thanks. That’s fine.”

Adrienne grinned. “Is it maybe another treat that you want?”

“Uh.”

Maybe at Zoey’s lack of eloquence, or more likely because the woman simply didn’t mind taking the initiative, Adrienne stopped wasting time. She sashayed over to Zoey and climbed onto her lap. Zoey’s hands went to her waist without conscious input.

“We can skip the foreplay if I’ve already got you tongue-tied,” Adrienne grinned. “It’s flattering, having this effect on a woman like you.” She cradled Zoey’s face in two hands. “I’ve been wondering forever when you would stop by. To think I almost went out tonight, and missed this.”

The sensation of Adrienne’s weight pressing down on her lap sent an undeniable signal to Zoey’s body. Her lower half responded, arousal swelling up and into Adrienne—who adjusted herself, wiggling her hips around to rub her ass into Zoey’s swelling cock, obviously wanting it to get harder, faster.

“Oh, my,” Adrienne breathed out, the hot wash of air going directly on Zoey’s face. “That’s ... a lot.” Her eyes widened as she felt the full extent of Zoey’s size, swelling to full mast rapidly. “Wow.”

Zoey swallowed, her heart thumping as she tried to regain control of the situation. Or to recollect her thoughts at all. The sheer physical response was unexpected and intense—because she was especially vulnerable, right now. Before Rosalie and all of the night’s chaos had barged in, she’d been fourteen inches inside Delta, slapping into the woman’s ass and only a few moments away from explosive release. A release that had been unceremoniously cut off, denied, and replaced with urgent matters of life and death. Zoey had never gotten to vent that frustration, and here was the aftermath: the way the thoughts of Zoey’s lower half took over completely.

Adrienne shifted around in Zoey’s lap, grinding her ass in. As she explored—getting a feel for what she was in for—her eyes continued to widen.

“I mean, I knew you were packing, but this is seriously impressive, Zoey. How big is it?” Her words dripped with appreciation. And despite her attempts to regain her composure, Adrienne’s lingerie-clad breasts were right in Zoey’s face. How could she possibly think straight, like that?

“I’m glad you like it,” Zoey managed to get out, finally saying something, if not what she should. The rush of heat flooding through her was way too intoxicating.

“Approve? I’m a little more than approving. How do you even walk around with this thing?” Her hand explored between their lower halves, tracing the outline that strained against the fabric of Zoey’s pants. She leaned forward and murmured into Zoey’s ear, “And let me just say. I’m so glad my boss is willing to take a hands-on management approach. It’s a little naughty, though, don’t you think?”

Boss?

Because ... Adrienne was her employee. Sort of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.