This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 184

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 184 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The fights continued. Their next set of opponents was a group of small fire elementals hopping around on three legs, trailing molten goo and flinging globs of magma. Zoey found them aggravatingly difficult to hit, and so, embarrassingly, she quickly ended up using her area-of-effect spells rather than her more precise projectiles. To be fair, Maddy also had some problems landing her confusion darts. If their mobility gave a wayfarer like her problems, then Zoey could be somewhat forgiven.

The group encounter was more of a struggle than the first bulkier opponent since she and Maddy were less suited to handling them, but they eventually won, if with some scrapes and burns. The shard hadn’t allowed them to keep their health potions, but small injuries were easy to ignore. They faded within an hour, a product of their growing stats.

Zoey was still getting used to that. The changes to what made up ‘normal’. Most people had far more time to adjust to their newfound strengths, but Zoey’s unusual growth meant she was progressing without a proper period of acclimation.

As Zoey had predicted, her Lust burned away quickly, especially with her liberal usage of Burst. The upside was that recharging wasn’t all that complicated. Easier than mana, in many ways. If, admittedly, it introduced delays to their expedition through the magma caverns. Plus, broaching the subject felt the slightest bit awkward, however much Maddy had been informed of the situation beforehand.

“So...” Zoey started casually. “I’m about tapped out, I think. Probably time for a recharge.”

Maddy glanced her way, then, after a second, flushed as she realized what Zoey meant. “Oh. Right. I almost forgot about that.”

“Yeah.” They had been on a pretty steady combat rhythm. Easy for other stuff to fade in importance while fighting for their life.

Maddy’s eyes flicked down to Zoey’s crotch, then quickly skittered back up. “About that. I was thinking. Isn’t the suit going to make things, um, kinda difficult?”

Zoey had also been considering that whole situation. “Honestly, it’s surprisingly stretchy. And it doesn’t stop much sensation. I think it was designed to—not be much of an issue, when it comes to all of that.” She idly ran a finger down her arm. The feeling was only barely muted, still noticeable that there was something in the way, but surprisingly tactile. Not far off from bare skin. Less even than a thin condom—though Zoey had worn surprisingly few of those, considering how much she’d been getting around, so she wouldn’t completely know.

“There’s that,” Maddy said. “But I actually meant more, um. You know.” She made a crude jerking-off gesture. Zoey’s amusement rose at the awkwardness of the motion—and at how Maddy blushed at herself. “When you finish. Where’s it gonna go?”

Zoey paused. “That’s ... a good point.” For some reason, she hadn’t thought of it.

She pursed her lips. What would happen? Would she be stuck with a bulging load of cum in her latex bodysuit for the rest of the delve? That didn’t sound awesome, for obvious reasons. But surely a sex-themed shard had a solution for such an inevitability—since there seemed to be no way to remove the bodysuit. Would it absorb her cum, then? Or was the theme of the shard actually that cruel to her, that Zoey wasn’t allowed to cum without making a permanent mess of herself?

“I suppose I don’t actually have to finish, to recharge,” Zoey said slowly.

“You don’t?”

“The phrasing is, Harvest: Perform erotic acts onto self or others to harvest Lust. Bonded targets provide greater yield. So no, we just have to do stuff, together. Finishing is extra.” If admittedly, not getting to reach climax wouldn’t be ideal. She’d quickly get flustered over the course of a full shard.

“Oh,” Maddy said.

“But,” Zoey said, a grin starting to spread across her lips. “Maybe I’ll just be taking care of you, for now, then.” She walked forward, approaching the smaller girl—who backed up in retreat, her eyes widening, a delightfully timid instinctive response.

“N-Now?”

“Now,” Zoey confirmed. “No point in waiting.” She reached the other girl, then grabbed her by the hips and hoisted her into the air. Again, Zoey was shocked at how easy it was. Maddy was a small woman, but even so, she weighed almost nothing in the face of Zoey’s improved strength.

More than the practical uses, being able to pick up and throw around cute girls was definitely Zoey’s favorite part of leveling up.

Pulling Maddy in, the other girl wrapped her legs around Zoey’s waist, balancing herself as her eyes continued to widen at Zoey’s quick advance. Not letting up, Zoey leaned in and kissed her, keeping on the offensive, her tongue slipping into the girl’s mouth. After a quick squeak of surprise, Maddy relaxed and reciprocated, her tongue pressing into Zoey’s mouth, melting into her. Surprised or not by what was happening, she was quick to respond.

Zoey’s hands slid down Maddy’s thighs, running over the glossy, tight-fitting latex bodysuit. The texture was smooth and slippery—as fun to explore as bare flesh, in a way. She ran her fingers across Maddy’s body, feeling her up as they kissed, enjoying the taste and feel of the smaller girl. Zoey’s body responded to the heated situation, her cock filling with blood and swelling outward against her tight-fitting suit. It pressed into Maddy from below, and Maddy moaned, feeling it. She broke the kiss, pulling back and adjusting how she was clinging to Zoey’s waist with her legs.

Having better access to her body, Zoey moved her hands up from Maddy’s legs and across her chest, exploring the contours of her slim, flat body, toying with her small breasts—her cute, hard nipples. She tweaked gently, and Maddy shivered in pleasure, her face flushed. Zoey dipped her head down, kissing Maddy’s neck as she continued to grope her. She was the perfect size to play with, small and lithe. And so easy to draw noises from.

After she’d gotten her fill of groping the other girl, Zoey set her on the floor. Tugging Maddy’s legs open, she admired the sight of her latex-hugged pussy, the curves of her thighs and the creases of her legs and pelvis, accented by the shiny material. She ran her fingers teasingly up Maddy’s inner thighs and across her crotch. Her fingers pressed in against the latex, and Maddy moaned as she felt Zoey’s fingers through the thin barrier of material. Zoey traced along the outline of Maddy’s pussy lips, before pressing her fingers in harder. She rubbed at Maddy’s clit, enjoying the way she squirmed under her touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.