This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey’s cock spread Rosalie’s mouth open, and she tasted Zoey’s natural musk, a hint of vanilla on her stroking tongue, the inn’s soap from their showers last night. Her jaw strained to accommodate her size. Rosalie wiggled her head down to get Zoey further in. It took only a few inches before she was hitting the back of her throat. Considering Zoey’s length, it was almost comical how little Rosalie forced down before Zoey was bumping against her tight upper-opening, tickling her gag-reflex, which she stalwartly fought against.

Zoey’s hands curled into Rosalie’s hair, digging her long fingers in, and Rosalie savored the feeling. Almost more than the lustful satisfaction, it was these easy shows of intimacy—the sighs, and the burying of Zoey’s hands into her hair—that had Rosalie’s heart fluttering.

I have a girl’s cock in my mouth. Though it had happened once before, the realization thrilled through her, igniting Rosalie’s nerves. Zoey’s cock. It’s her pulsing cock that’s stuffed into my mouth.

The haze of lust descended on Rosalie, now, not just Zoey.

Still gripping the base of Zoey’s shaft, Rosalie opened her throat and let Zoey’s cock slide in. Having such a large object enter a hole distinctly not designed for it was, of course, uncomfortable. But Rosalie savored the stretch. Or more accurately, savored the groan that escaped Zoey’s mouth as her cock slid into Rosalie’s tight throat.

“Good girl,” Zoey muttered, hands providing a forceful pressure to bring her head further down. “Good girl.”

Between Rosalie’s thighs, her core pulsed with need. If only we had a condom. But they didn’t, and even lost in a melting haze of lust, Rosalie’s better sense prevented herself from risking pregnancy. She didn’t know if a girl could get another girl pregnant, but why would she chance it?

Rosalie’s throat spread open, inch by inch, and Zoey’s width slid down her lubricated pleasure-hole. That’s what it is. Zoey’s pleasure-hole. Less than a day earlier, Zoey had extracted whining confessions from Rosalie—that her body was built for pleasure, that the wet, warm holes Rosalie owned existed entirely from the pleasure of Zoey. And it’s true. What greater purpose could they serve than this? Than making Zoey whine in ecstasy? There was no greater noise in existence than her breathless exhalations.

And no greater sensation than having her head shoved down, throat spasming as she choked on the sudden intrusion of girlmeat.

“Sorry,” Zoey gasped. “But deeper. Go deeper.” Her hands, wrapped in Rosalie’s hair, forced her down, not considerate in the slightest of the difficulty of having such girthy girlcock invade a hole not meant for anything but air and food.

As she shouldn’t be. Rosalie’s throat was built for Zoey’s pleasure. It was hers to be used as she chose. Regardless of difficulty, unnaturalness.

Her throat convulsed around a pulsing shaft, and she coughed, diaphragm spasming, trying to reject the unnatural object stuffed down it, spreading throat flesh apart in an almost painful way. Her eyes watered with the effort.

Zoey didn’t care. Her hips bucked, sending her unwieldy girlcock deeper.

Thank the gods. Rosalie wrapped her hands around Zoey’s waist and helped. Could she swallow it all the way, even when she wasn’t aided by the aphrodisiac? Clearly, Zoey’s skill was working. A forearm sized object had no right fitting down Rosalie’s throat, but there it was anyway, stuffing her tight hole, inch by inch.

And she would get it all the way down. She would. She didn’t care if she passed out while trying. She didn’t care if she choked on Zoey’s cock. She would love it. Rosalie was a filthy, cock-hungry whore, and this was what she made for. She wiggled her head forward, trying to get it further. Another inch crammed down her throat. How is there still more? But she was almost at the base. She almost had her tight hole enveloping Zoey’s needy cock in entirety.

She looked forward to when her throat had opened up, and she had gotten it accustomed to Zoey’s size. Then, Zoey could thrust and pound, use her throat like the upper-pussy it was. Imagine that. Zoey hips jerking in and out, using Rosalie like the toy she was. To feel such massive length sliding up and down, in and out, as Rosalie choked on it. As Zoey whined in pleasure.

One of Rosalie’s hands had gone between her legs, rubbing desperately to relieve some of the tension, and she hadn’t even noticed. This is only about testing Zoey’s skill. I shouldn’t be ... relieving myself. But her hand rubbed away, unheeding of Rosalie’s shame.

Rosalie’s shame. Did that exist, really? She’d rather it didn’t. Who cared who she was? That she was the daughter of one of the most powerful men in the world? What Rosalie really wanted was to be a cocktoy. Zoey’s cocktoy. That was her destination in life.

Her nose buried into Zoey’s soft, dark pubic hair, and if Rosalie could have sighed in satisfaction, she would have. But her throat was rather full.

And, like Rosalie had hoped, with Rosalie’s throat having widened and properly adjusted to Zoey’s girth, Zoey started thrusting.

It was indescribable. The feeling of having girlcock stuffing her throat, sliding up and down, her pleasure-hole widening and tightening with every insertion and extraction. Rosalie’s fingers rubbed desperately between her legs. I’m going to come before her, and she’s not even doing anything to me. Was there anything more shameful? Not only was Rosalie letting herself be used—as was her body’s purpose—but she’d be orgasming when her partner wasn’t wasn’t even pleasuring her.

A pulsing, hot need radiated from her lower body, and her body started to shake.

Zoey laughed, suffusing further shame into Rosalie. “Already?” Rosalie’s vision was blackening at the edges. “Even I’m not there, yet.” She continued thrusting into Rosalie even as she teased her.

She couldn’t reply, her throat obviously wrapped around Zoey’s enormous cock.

Zoey pulled her head up by her hair, violently, not at all like Zoey’s usual self. The pain sharpened her, only amplifying Rosalie’s orgasm. Zoey’s cockhead popped from her throat, and Rosalie gasped, a biological instinct, even as her body convulsed.

Zoey fingers dipped to between her thighs, swatting away Rosalie’s fingers and taking over her efforts herself.

Rosalie fell back and allowed herself to be forced to a twitching orgasm.

When it was over, Zoey crawled forward and placed her cock between Rosalie’s breasts. Rosalie knew her role, even hazy from coming down from her crescendo. She pressed her tits tights and let Zoey slide between them. Zoey grunted as she picked up speed. She was getting close. She and Zoey had pleasured each other a few times before, so Rosalie had a basic read on her.

“Please. Give it to me. I want to taste it.” Rosalie had never in her life imagined she’d say such words. Even as they passed her lips—her throat still aching from having accommodated such an enormous invader—she couldn’t believe it was her saying them. She floated somewhere outside her body, listening to the perverted woman spewing obscenities. “Please, Zoey. Come for your little whore. Cover her tits. She wants to feel your warm seed. Please? For her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.