This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 191

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 191 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Their reward for finding a way past the obstacle was a bit perplexing: a small silver key lying on a pedestal. An inch long, the ornate bit of metal came with no explanation nor even a description to explain its use. Zoey and Maddy shared confused looks before shrugging and moving on, Maddy pocketing the key into her inventory. Zoey assumed the key would be relevant later. The obstacle had hardly been that tricky to solve, so Zoey hadn’t been expecting anything amazing. Though maybe more than an unexplained silver key.

Upon exiting the small cavern, the ground rumbled beneath their feet, and a cascade of boulders crashed down behind them, blocking them from returning to the chasm room. Again, Zoey and Maddy shared a look, then shrugged and continued forward. Typical shard shenanigans. It was good they hadn’t left anything behind.

Not more than a minute of walking later, they entered a new cave room—and Zoey’s mood soared since, finally, it had happened. Two other figures were in the cavern: a platinum blonde and an orange-haired foxgirl. Even if the key was unexplained, solving that obstacle had provided a quick path back to her teammates. That was reward enough, as far as Zoey was concerned.

From a glance, Zoey could see there were several passages in and out of the cavern, and though Rosalie and Delta had been initially facing away, they turned the moment they heard Zoey and Maddy’s footfalls—seeming tense at first, but relaxing when they saw who it was. Zoey waved in greeting, and Rosalie nodded back at her.

Of course, Zoey couldn’t help but rake her eyes across Rosalie and Delta’s bodies, hugged in tight by clinging latex bodysuits, the same as she and Maddy. It was everything she’d been hoping for. While Maddy’s flat, petite figure was delightful in latex, so, obviously, were Rosalie’s and Delta’s curvier ones. Delta especially, who, of the three of her teammates, definitely had the largest assets; the material really strained to contain her chest.

But Zoey couldn’t fully admire the two of them, because something else immediately caught her attention. A glint of silver between Delta’s legs. Zoey blinked as she finished casually closing the gap between them, the two teams officially rejoining.

Delta huffed at her. “Hello? It’s rude to stare, you know.”

“What is that?” Zoey asked, peering at the metal contraption between Delta’s legs. Her brain didn’t make sense of it right away.

Delta crossed her arms. Her eyes skirted away from Zoey’s, clearly embarrassed—which was way out of character for her, so Zoey was instantly interested.

“It’s a chastity cage,” Delta said, sounding annoyed.

“What? It is?” Finally, the shape of the object clicked in Zoey’s head. A cage of metal, just the right size to fit Delta’s soft cock, keeping her trapped. And on top of latex, no less. “Oh,” Zoey said, caught off guard—if nonetheless intrigued by the development. She faced Rosalie, raising her eyebrows. “Sounds like you two have been having fun, then?”

Rosalie seemed unamused. “You two?” she quoted back at Zoey. “No. Some of us can control ourselves. Some of us have standards.”

“Oh, please,” Delta shot back. “As if Zoey wouldn’t have gone for it either. And she’s your girlfriend. So what’s that say about ‘standards’?”

Rosalie glared at the foxgirl before facing back to Zoey. She crossed her arms, then accusatorily said:

“Delta fucked a wall.”

Which was ... quite a statement to drop on her.

“Uh,” Zoey said.

“A wall-pussy,” Delta defended herself. “Not just a wall. And, I mean, obviously, it wanted to be fucked. Why else would it be there? It unlocked a doorway for us.”

“You fucked a wall?” Zoey asked.

“You had no idea it would unlock something,” Rosalie sniffed. “You’re just completely incapable of controlling yourself. And worse, now you’ve made yourself useless.”

“Useless?” Zoey asked, unsure whether to be concerned or amused by all of this. She settled for being both. Her eyes flicked down to between Delta’s legs. It really was an odd little contraption to see there. Zoey didn’t know much about them, for obvious reasons. So what—Delta couldn’t get hard, now? She was trapped inside it? That seemed like an unfortunate fate, to be honest. Zoey didn’t envy her. Did it hurt?

Zoey also asked the obvious question: “And how’s a wall-fucking lead to a chastity cage?”

Rosalie shrugged. “She fucked the wall, it unlocked a doorway, but also put that on her. Because she doesn’t understand what the word trap means.”

“How was I supposed to know it was a trap?” Delta insisted. “Sometimes, they just give rewards. Or unlock doors.”

Rosalie shook her head, exasperated.

Zoey sympathized with Delta’s point. Sometimes, the lewd encounters really weren’t traps, just ways to progress through the dungeon faster. Even Rosalie had engaged with one of those, back in the second shard.

And that Delta had jumped into a situation like that hardly surprised Zoey. She was obviously more than willing to interact with lewd encounters—traps or not. She’d seen that when the foxgirl had gleefully been groped by the vines back at Mel’s shard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.