This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 193

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 193 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

With their party rejoined, progress through the shard was faster than ever. Although their opponents had also taken a swerve upward in difficulty, with both larger encounters and stronger monsters, the increased synergy of having a proper wayfaring composition meant the fights were easier rather than harder.

Especially for Zoey. Adventuring in a two-mage party had meant she’d needed to do the majority of heavy lifting when it came to damage. With Delta and Rosalie back on the squad, Zoey just had to stand there and look pretty.

Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but her teammates were something incredible. They more than carried their weight. A part of Zoey started to miss the tougher fights from earlier. Or at least her relative levels of contribution.

Progress was also faster because they needed to stop for ‘rest breaks’ less often. When it’d been up to Zoey to deal damage, she’d been burning through her Lust by liberally using Burst to keep her and Maddy safe. Now, she only had to use non-empowered abilities—plus she needed to cast less in general, with Rosalie and Delta cutting their way through monsters with a grace and viciousness Zoey didn’t think she’d ever get used to seeing.

Soon enough, though, after more than a dozen encounters, the time did come when Zoey ran out of Lust.

Which led to this moment.

Zoey’s first full-team recharge.

Not two friendly helpers, but three. Rosalie, Delta, and Maddy.

They were seated in a semi-circle around Zoey, with Zoey leaning back on her hands, her fourteen-inch cock sticking into the air. Vacuum wrapped in gray latex. Throbbing. Veiny. Excited to be serviced.

Moments like these, seeing three beautiful women kneeling around her, a variety of expressions on their faces—Maddy hesitant, Delta excited, Rosalie ... well, trying not to seem too excited, for the sake of her image—reminded Zoey just how lucky she had become.

Seriously, how had she ended up here? What had she done in a past life to deserve this?

“So,” Delta said to Maddy, leaning into her with a grin. “You had this thing all to yourself for a few hours. What was that like?”

“Oh,” Maddy replied. “W-Well, I did my best. What do you mean?”

“That’s our teammate you were taking advantage of. We deserve to know how you violated her, don’t you think?”

“Taking advantage of?” Maddy stammered. “Violated?”

“Have you gotten your mouth around it yet, at least?” Delta asked. She leaned harder into the smaller girl, her breasts pressing into her shoulder. She also reached out to grip Zoey’s cock and wiggle it. “It’s a religious experience, honestly. It literally reaches down into your stomach.”

At the crude imagery, Maddy blushed furiously. Her gray eyes followed Zoey’s cock as it waved side to side, swaying in Delta’s grip. Zoey let out a sigh and relaxed on her elbows, happy to enjoy the show. Happy to let Delta take the lead, as she often did.

And, it was only fair that Delta had her turn to get to know Maddy better. Zoey had already had a few wonderful hours of the petite girl to herself. Maddy had been Delta’s friend for a while before Zoey had even met her, too. The foxgirl was probably excited to finally get her hands on Maddy in an intimate way. To share Zoey with her.

And Zoey, in turn, was excited to watch it happen.

“My mouth?” Maddy mumbled. “I haven’t, actually. It seems like ... a lot.” Her eyes ran up and down Zoey’s cock. “I don’t know how I’d even get it in.”

“I think you’d surprise yourself with what you can do, when you put your mind to it,” Delta said, grinning. “And we can go slow.” She leaned into Maddy’s ear and murmured, “We need to get that cute throat of yours broken in sooner or later. Why not now?” A hand gently went up to rub at Maddy’s slender neck. “Just imagine how much it’s gonna bulge out.” She squeezed gently, and an unintentional groan escaped Maddy’s mouth at the contact.

Squirming in place, Maddy’s eyes flicked between Zoey’s towering cock, gripped by Delta, and Delta’s predatory purple eyes, locked on her. Her face progressed deeper and deeper shades of red.

“Oh, come on,” Delta said, guiding Maddy to lean forward by pushing on her upper back with one hand. “There’s no time like the present. Let’s get you acquainted.”

Well, actually, Maddy had already gotten herself acquainted. Delta had taken Maddy’s admittance that she hadn’t used her mouth yet to mean that Maddy had only gone so far with Zoey—but in reality, Maddy had been quite happy to explore. Faster even than Zoey had expected.

Maddy, though, didn’t correct Delta. Instead, she obeyed, being guided forward, her gray eyes locked on Zoey’s cock as Delta brought her closer, seeming entranced. They flicked up briefly to meet Zoey’s own. She smiled at the girl, encouraging her. That only seemed to fluster her more, gray eyes skittering away.

Then, arriving, she opened her mouth obediently as Delta guided her head to the tip of Zoey’s dick. For the first time, Maddy’s soft lips wrapped around Zoey’s cockhead, and Zoey shivered in pleasure. It felt, of course, amazing, even just the simple contact. Maddy’s warm breath washed over the sensitive skin, the tight gray latex of her bodysuit not blocking sensations in the slightest, and sending tingles up Zoey’s spine.

“Good girl,” Delta murmured, stroking Maddy’s hair as she slowly pushed her down onto Zoey. “Just relax. It’s a lot of cock, I know, but you can do it.”

Delta urged her down, not letting Maddy take it at her own pace. In fact, not taking it slow at all. The girl’s eyes widened as Delta pushed until Zoey’s cock had filled her mouth completely, then kept going, bumping it up against the back of her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.