This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 200

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 200 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Though Zoey was quickly growing unable to resist her growing desires, she took solace in one fact: if nothing else, every moment she plunged her cock into Ignis’s tight, hot throat was another moment the elemental wasn’t assisting with the real fight happening just behind them. In the worst case scenario, Zoey was at least contributing by serving as a distraction. Buying Rosalie, Delta, and Maddy time to win the encounter the old-fashioned way.

Maybe her teammates could just come save Zoey after she’d had her fun, even. Zoey sank deeper and deeper into that lustful fugue. Her determination started to slip as she let herself be consumed by the intense pleasure that Ignis and Blaze were giving her. The two lava elementals were merciless in their assault. Each thrust from Blaze’s thick lava cock filled Zoey’s throat, setting it on fire with each pass, and lower down, Zoey’s cock was being squeezed by a burning hot vice, Ignis’s throat-pussy milking her with each eager bobbing motion she made. Zoey’s hips responded in kind, smacking back into Ignis’s face, desperate for the sensation and texture of the tight hole.

Despite the overwhelming pleasure building by the second, Zoey fought back, trying to think clearly—to remember her mission. She couldn’t allow herself to get too lost in the moment. Technically, this was a fight, and the fate of not only Zoey but also her team might rest on the result.

Zoey forced herself to pull back from slipping over that edge. She had means of fighting the ecstasy that the two elementals didn’t. Inflame worked both ways: to amplify and mute. She just had to take advantage of it.

Even as Blaze’s hips slapped hard into Zoey’s face, lava dribbling down her chin with the sloppy throat-fucking, Zoey forced herself to cobble together a new spell. This one targeted at herself rather than her opponent. The magic washed through her body, and—as regrettable as it was relieving—ebbed the building heat that threatened to wash her away. Zoey regained some level of clarity, no longer feeling as overwhelmed.

In contrast, Zoey could sense Blaze starting to fall victim to the pleasure that Zoey nearly had herself. Her thrusts grew more and more erratic, hips turning into a piston as she approached her orgasm. Zoey could feel her cock swelling and throbbing in her throat, seeming to grow hotter as Blaze ran up to the edge of that cliff. She felt every inch of Blaze’s length thrusting inside her, the molten liquid filling her throat completely, making it bulge outward—then stretching even more as Blaze’s cock swelled in imminent release.

“I’m ... almost there,” Blaze cried out, voice hoarse with pleasure. “I can’t help it! I’m—I’m gonna cum!” She gripped Zoey’s head, pulling her forward as she bucked her hips wildly to slap just that much harder down Zoey’s throat. “Here it comes! Take it! Take it, human! Every last drop!”

Zoey’s vision went watery as Blaze’s assault reached a peak, gooey lava slamming desperately into her face. Then, finally, Blaze’s climax arrived. Her cock erupted in Zoey’s throat, lava-cum overflowing as it surged out in thick bursts. Despite being buried so deep, Zoey struggled to swallow the thick, hot liquid, feeling it fill her up and spread throughout her stomach, her throat, pouring out from her mouth and nose with the force of her release—and the sheer quantity.

Blaze’s orgasm seemed to last forever, her body shaking as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. Eventually, her thrusting slowed and she pulled her cock out of Zoey’s throat with a pop. Zoey gasped for air, the heat of Blaze’s lava-cum radiating in her stomach. Zoey felt unbelievably full, and in such a potent, unique way. Her hand fell on her stomach, cradling the hot load she knew was pooled there.

The lava elemental collapsed on her ass, panting heavily.

Angrily, Ignis popped off of Zoey’s cock—something Zoey had somehow even managed to ignore, in the intensity of Blaze exploding inside her, stuffing her stomach with burning-hot lava cum.

“Really?” Ignis growled, sending an annoyed look to her partner. “Get up. We’re not done.”

“That was...” Blaze panted. “I can’t believe...”

“Get up,” Ignis insisted.

Hazily, the other elemental stood, her knees shaking. Her vision cleared slowly as she refocused on Zoey. Determination crossed her face. As convenient as it would have been, then, Zoey’s opponents weren’t one-and-done. Mel hadn’t been either, so she couldn’t say she was surprised.

“You’re cheating somehow,” Ignis said, eyes narrowing at Zoey. “Those spells, obviously. But that’s fine. If my throat wasn’t enough, then we’ll just have to be more direct.”

She dragged Zoey up by a hand, who, almost as hazy-headed as Blaze from being used so thoroughly, simply allowed it to happen. Ignis spun Zoey around so that her back was to Blaze. Not a second later, a giant twelve-inch lava-cock had slipped between Zoey’s thighs. It throbbed heat into Zoey’s pussy, and onto the underside of her cock, making her suck in a gasp of surprise.

Blaze’s chin rested on Zoey’s shoulder. “If your mouth was that good,” she murmured, sending shivers down Zoey’s spine at the proximity. “I can’t even imagine how amazing this will feel.” The lava elemental gripped her cock and lined the tip up to Zoey’s pussy, wiggling it there to make her intent clear.

Even worse, Ignis had grabbed Zoey’s cock and pressed the head into her own pussy, teasing entry between slippery, unbelievably hot lower lava-lips.

“Even with your magic, you won’t be able to resist this,” Ignis said smugly. “Not from both ends.”

Entranced by the sight of Ignis teasing her cock into her pussy, and feeling Blaze do the same from behind her, Zoey even wondered, for a second, whether the elemental would be right.

One way or another, it was going to be a hard-fought battle.

Ignis, still facing Zoey, lifted herself up on her tip-toes to get better leverage as she pushed her lower half into Zoey’s, guiding fourteen inches of girlcock into her. Zoey’s sensitive member was squeezed in by bumpy lava pussy. The sensation overwhelmed Zoey immediately—and she didn’t have time to come to terms with it, because from behind, Blaze also claimed her prize. Inch by inch, a thick, throbbing lava-cock slid into Zoey, splitting her open. Blaze trembled as she urged her hips forward, sinking into Zoey, and Zoey at least appreciated the fact she was finding the sensation overpowering too.

Blaze pushed forward, with none of the urgency she’d displayed before. Slowly, deliberately, breath hot against Zoey’s ear, she slid her spear between Zoey’s legs, angling upward. The sensation of dual penetration—both giving and receiving—was nearly too much. Blaze’s cock felt too huge, almost too big to take. Zoey’s entire body burned as Blaze claimed her, her muscles twitching in sync with the obscenely large cock stretching her beyond what she’d thought possible.

“Mmm,” Blaze moaned against Zoey’s ear, rocking her hips back and forth to ease her way in. “You’re ... so ... tight...”

Zoey couldn’t reply, gasping at the physical sensations. The pressure. The strangeness. The way Blaze’s cock scorched nerves with every inch she sank deeper, setting them alight. She was vaguely aware of her fingernails digging into her palms, of her own cock throbbing hard, going wild inside Ignis’s pussy, which was claiming inch after inch of Zoey’s cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.