This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey’s second night of sleep in an alien world was as strange as the first. Her dreams were nonsensical, twisting. She dreamed of birthday parties attended by shadow-people. Of picking her way down the creak, hand-in-hand with a girl with a void where her face should be, stomach fluttering with butterflies as she stared into bright (Blue? Green? Brown? Gray?) eyes.

The dreams shifted.

To something slightly less upsetting.

A relieved exhalation escaped Zoey’s lips as her eyes fluttered open.

She looked down at her body, where a blonde girl had Zoey’s cock in her mouth.

“Fuck,” Zoey said.

Things really aren’t so bad.

Zoey’s cock separated from Rosalie’s mouth with a pop. “I figured you needed to be taken care of,” Rosalie said, all business. “I’ve heard the phrase ‘pitching a tent’, but you took it to the literal.” She tutted and shook her head. “A gross woman like you would have morning wood. It was stabbing into me.”

“Stop talking,” Zoey murmured, leaning forward and wrapping her fingers into Rosalie’s hair. “Get back to it.”

Rosalie’s lips twisted up, and she did as told, following the guidance of Zoey’s hands pushing her down. Her lips spread open as Zoey’s cock penetrated into her wet mouth.

Things really aren’t so bad.

Couldn’t be much better, honestly. Bright blue eyes locked with hers as Zoey’s lower half was pleasured by an eager tongue, and a wet, bobbing mouth.

For a while, Zoey just indulged in the sight, and the sensation. But when something started to build, she reluctantly pulled Rosalie’s head up, who blinked in confusion.

Her, first. Zoey couldn’t help but feel she’d been selfish recently. She wanted to get Rosalie off first, especially with how gassed she could be, after.

Zoey had been putting something off for too long. From that pocket-space tucked into the back of her mind, Zoey pulled out that silver stud they’d earned. “You said I should use a numbing agent. Do you have any?”

Rosalie blinked, her face flushed, and coming to terms with why Zoey had pulled her head from her cock. “I don’t think now’s the time for—”

“Do you?”

“You’re the one that needs to be taken care of, right—”

“Rosalie.”

“I do,” she said, huffing.

“Give it to me.”

Rosalie withdrew a small medical vial from her inventory and passed it over.

“How do I use it?”

“Pour it on your tongue.” She tutted and held her hand out. “Here. Give me the ring. I’ll do it for you. My hands are steadier.”

With a numbed tongue, the piercing took little effort, and didn’t hurt at all. A small application of healing potion had the ordeal over in less than a minute, the quick pinprick of blood fading away. The healing potion also wiped away the numbing agent; sensation returned to her tongue, if it admittedly felt a little odd after the ordeal.

Zoey stuck her tongue out and waggled it for Rosalie’s sake. “ow’s it ‘ook?”

The crimson on Rosalie’s cheeks was all the approval she needed. “It’s unseemly.”

“Perfect. Ready to feel it inside you?”

“I already told you, you’re the one who—”

“Lay down.”

At Zoey’s commanding tone, Rosalie obeyed. Like usual, the deference in such a proud girl brought a burning, dominating feeling to the forefront of her chest.

“Other way.”

“Pardon?”

“On your stomach.”

Rosalie obeyed, though she seemed confused.

Zoey sidled up to her. She admired Rosalie’s ass. For having such a toned, muscled body, how the hell did she have so much filling it out? Zoey squeezed them with her hands, then slapped Rosalie’s right cheek, causing Rosalie to produce a surprised inhalation of breath. She watched the flesh ripple, then slapped again, harder.

Fuck me. She’s so perfect.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” Zoey said softly. What she was about to do wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but she’d been wanting to try it out.

“Zoey?”

She pulled out an item she’d acquired earlier, and had been looking forward to using.

[Cleansing Liquid]: Common. To aid a person in adventures down less-beaten paths. Cleans thoroughly and leaves a fruity aftertaste.

She twisted off the cap, then poured a small amount on her fore- and ring-finger. She set it aside. The bottle needed to go in eventually, to squeeze the material in, but Zoey was hardly just going to shove it into Rosalie without preparation.

“Zoey, what are you—?”

She spread apart Rosalie’s ass and pressed cold liquid into her back entrance, coaxing circles around the ring of soft, sensitive flesh.

Rosalie gasped, but she didn’t tell her to stop.

Having worked in the liquid—which served effectively as a lubricant—Zoey gently pressed her ring finger down, slipping it into Rosalie’s unsuspecting hole.

Rosalie’s entire body froze as she was penetrated in a way she had never been before. A whine escaped her lips at the foreign sensation. Zoey’s cock throbbed in excitement. She wiggled her middle finger around, getting Rosalie’s hole prepared for the bottle, sinking first a knuckle deep, then all the way she could.

She extracted her finger, and Rosalie gasped again.

Zoey brought the bottle up and rested it between Rosalie’s cheeks, to let her know what was about to happen. Still, no objections. Rosalie’s breathing was loud in the otherwise quiet room.

She slipped the tapered end of the bottle’s spout into Rosalie’s hole, then squeezed. Liquid spurted in, and Rosalie stuffed her face into the pillows and moaned at the strange sensation. Zoey wasn’t sure how much to use, but she assumed not much. Magic was magic. It should clean her up with just a bit.

She popped the bottle out, vanished it, and leaned forward, heart rate picking up. Finally ready.

“That was, mm, odd,” Rosalie breathed. “I can feel it ... tingling around...”

Zoey pulled apart Rosalie’s cheeks, then traced a tongue around her cute, pink second-entrance.

“You aren’t going to—?”

Zoey sunk her tongue into Rosalie’s cute, welcoming hole.

“Oh...” Rosalie exhaled. “You are.”

Like the item had promised, the cleansing agent had left behind a fruity aftertaste. Zoey explored a wiggling tongue around Rosalie’s now-clean insides, bumping the silver-studded jewelry against Rosalie’s warm walls. Zoey buried her face in deeper, lost in a haze of lust, her face pressed in between soft cheeks. Rosalie’s ass; that was what she had her face snuggled into. And those whining, pleasurable noises were coming from her—from Rosalie. Zoey’s tongue was the thing coaxing them out, Zoey’s tongue, exploring her cute asshole.

“It’s, it’s, um, working,” Rosalie gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.