This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey was lining her cock up to Not-Zoey’s entrance when the bedroom door burst open.

Both her and Not-Zoey’s head pivoted to their arrivals—Delta and Rosalie—and Zoey stayed frozen for a long, suspended moment. Rosalie and Delta stared, speechless.

“I, uh, can explain,” Zoey said.

Delta looked at Zoey, cock laid out across Zoey’s clone, just about to thrust in, and said, horrified, “Oh my gods. You can’t be serious.”

Rosalie, on her part, burst out laughing.

It was two highly uncharacteristic reactions. Zoey’s face flushed even as Not-Zoey scrambled from underneath her, pulling the blankets up to cover herself.

Zoey sat back down, cock still hard, and more mortified than she might have ever been in her life. Why did they have to walk in now? Before she’d even got to feel what Not-Zoey’s—her own—insides were like ... all the shame of being caught, but none of the payoff. The worst possible time. Fate conspired against her.

“Honestly, you go, dude,” Rosalie said. “I’d have done the same.”

“The shard swapped our bodies,” Delta said flatly. “I’m Rosalie. She’s Delta.”

Zoey absorbed the announcement. It explained their reactions. And seeing how body-play (a term Zoey invented on the spot) was clearly the theme of this shard, it made sense.

“The shard cloned me,” Zoey said.

“We’ve noticed,” Rosalie in Delta’s body hissed. “Now stop trying to fuck yourself and stand up. It’s time to get moving.”

“It was her idea,” Not-Zoey said.

Rosalie’s glare pivoted. “And you! What do we even do with you? One was enough.”

“Think she’s a trap?” Delta in Rosalie’s body asked. “Good thing we got here in time. Bet you slip inside, she eats you with her pussy, or some shit.”

Zoey paused, glancing at Not-Zoey, both their eyebrows raised. “No, I don’t think that’s it.”

“Well, why else?”

“Who knows anything about this shard,” Rosalie growled. “Stand up! We’re moving.” She seemed exceedingly flustered for having caught Zoey. Which made sense. Also, it was super weird seeing Rosalie’s embarrassed reactions on Delta, who had previously been so unruffled when it came to sex. And the other way around, Delta’s irreverent reactions on Rosalie’s normally controlled face.

Zoey—despite all the shenanigans—briefly appreciated Delta’s naked body. Like she had expected, Zoey wasn’t the only one who had her inventory confiscated; both Rosalie and Delta had too. Delta’s curves were even more generous than she’d expected, and she’d expected a lot—she’d noted how tightly her leather armor had clung, and leather armor had a tendency to conceal. Fuck me. Delta’s tits were...

Well, she had a nice pair, without being crude about things.

“Ogle me more, will you?” Rosalie seethed.

Shit. That’s Rosalie in there. Don’t forget.

“Just coming to terms with the, uh, situation,” Zoey lied.

“Meant nothing by it,” Not-Zoey added.

They glanced at each other, then laughed.

Of course she was staring, too. She’s me.

Zoey and Not-Zoey shuffled out of bed. Not-Zoey reluctantly released the bed sheets covering her. Zoey took note of Rosalie staring at Not-Zoey distinctly cock-lacking crotch (which, what a phrase), before tearing her eyes away. Just as surprised as I was. She wondered which way Rosalie preferred her. She definitely seemed to like Zoey’s extra equipment, but would she have liked Zoey more, without?

Stop being insecure, she scolded herself. Even if Rosalie’s eyes did seem to be gravitating to Not-Zoey. It’s just the novelty.

“To think we were rushing here, and ... and you were doing this,” Rosalie fumed. “I was ... I was...”

“She was worried sick,” Delta finished, smirking. “It was kind of cute.”

Rosalie glared at Delta, then Zoey, then stalked from the room.

Zoey felt like an asshole, even if she hadn’t done anything wrong. She’d stayed in the spawn-room exactly as instructed. What did the fact she’d been about to have fun with her clone have to do with anything?

“Man, I wish I was in your position,” Delta said. “I’d be so balls-deep inside myself, right now. Sure you two don’t want to finish what you started? And can I watch?”

“No,” Not-Zoey said. “I shouldn’t—I can’t—the moment’s passed.” She blushed as she jogged forward to catch up with Rosalie.

Delta watched with raised eyebrows. Zoey took note of how her eyes latched on Not-Zoey’s ass.

“She’s kind of a prude,” Zoey sighed. “It took a lot of convincing to even get to that point.”

“So you’re only perverted when you have a cock?” Delta asked amusedly. “What’s up with that?”

“No, just—” Zoey raised her hands in a ‘I don’t know’ gesture. “Dunno. Guess I wouldn’t want to take this thing inside me, either.”

“She seemed pretty ready for it.”

“It’s complicated.”

Delta rolled her eyes. “C’mon. Better catch up.”

They followed after.


“So we’ve got a party of four, now,” Delta said. “How’s that change things? Zoey-Two, are you bonded to us, like Zoey is? Can you Bolster?”

“Should I try?”

“Yeah. Knowing is worth wasting a bit of mana.” A second later, after Not-Zoey had done as instructed, Delta said, “Oh, yeah. You’re definitely linked up.” She flexed her hands back and forth. “Wow. That’s intense. Not a small boost, is it?”

“It’s quite significant,” Rosalie said shortly. Her mood hadn’t improved, and Zoey wasn’t entirely sure how to fix it—what to say or do—or what she’d even done wrong in the first place.

“So we’ve got one each,” Delta said to Rosalie. “Which Zoey do you want?”

Rosalie’s eyes flicked between them. Rather than answering, she said, “I’m still not sure what to make of this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.