This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

A/N: Please be advised, this chapter contains fetish content. For those not interested in reading certain material, here’s the tags: [spoiler][Extreme Insertions/Distension][/spoiler]

“Now that’s what I’m talking about,” Delta said.

“There’s—I can’t—is this a joke?” Rosalie all but shrilled.

Or ‘I all but shrilled’? Delta thought. She glanced Rosalie’s way, and woah, it was, like usual, weird, seeing her own nose wrinkled in disgust, her own cheeks blazing at the sight laid in front of them.

Even Delta would admit her cheeks were coloring a bit. The last trap—the one Rosalie had so enthusiastically thrown herself on, despite her flimsy pretenses—had been downright vanilla. A dildo inlaid into the floor? She couldn’t imagine something less risqué.

And while this trap wasn’t wholly different—it was still a dildo, and the intent of ‘pleasure me to progress’ was still obvious enough—it was a particular adjective that changed everything.

‘Big’.

Nah, that didn’t do it justice.

‘Giant’.

Let’s try one more time.

‘Gargantuan’.

The protrusion—not stone, this time, but some kind of white, slimy, translucent gel material—was at least two feet tall. No, that wasn’t a joke. It would literally reach up to her chest if it went inside her.

And sitting on a pedestal to the right, a vial of blue liquid.

[Potion of Stretchy Insides]: Allows impossible insertions. Don’t think too hard about anatomy.

“Good god,” Zoey said. “It can’t—really? It expects us to...?”

It said something that even Delta’s perverted, amnesia-ridden teammate was at a loss for words for this challenge.

“I know I said that when it was my turn, I wanted something a little more daring,” Delta grinned, “but I didn’t think the shard would take the request so seriously.”

“Your turn?” Zoey-Two asked.

Delta glanced her way. Right, she thought, a smile sneaking across her lips. They don’t know, yet. “Rosalie took the first obstacle,” she said casually.

Two Zoey’s heads pivoted to Rosalie, who blushed, then desperately pretended she’d had no such reaction.

“She did, did she?” Zoey asked, grinning at her.

“I engaged with the shard how it intended,” she said, sticking her chin up in the air. “It’s called being a professional.”

Gods, she’s so funny. Delta might not be friends with the stick-up-her-ass old blood, but being around her was hilarious.

Delta bet she knew why she acted like she did. Old blood like her, she’d been crammed up in training ranges her entire life—and protecting her reputation. Especially this one. She had the air of royalty about her. And royalty for Wayfarers meant one thing—high-advancement parents. Real high. Prominent officers in a Highguild.

And I got to see her bouncing up and down a dildo, just twenty minutes ago. Delta knew how to hide her arousal—funny enough, having a high sex drive meant she could mask it, had learned how to—and the sight of Rosalie pleasuring herself had definitely done something for her. For a brief moment, Delta had appreciated the annoying blonde. She really knows how to make some cute noises.

Her thoughts were wandering. She had a rather ‘big’ task to come to terms with.

Delta walked up to the comically sized dick. She ran a hand against the rubbery, see-through white material. It had come pre-lubricated, and it glistened in the light, the wall torches flickering in the background. She withdrew her hand and rubbed her fingers together, watching the sticky material cling between her digits.

Maker. The size of it. It would literally go into my chest.

‘Don’t think too hard about anatomy’. The Scribe must’ve thought Herself hilarious, drafting up the potion’s item description. Who knew the gods had a sense of humor?

Delta’s heart rate picked up, staring at the object and imagining it filling her up. ‘Filling her up’. Literally, this time, not just a loose application of the phrase. It would stuff her so comically silly her stomach would be bulging. She’d be wrapped around it like...

She paused. Like a giant condom-person. The idea almost had Delta laughing. Well, that’s a gross piece of imagery, if I’ve ever imagined one.

And kind of hot, even if it’s weird.

Nobody’d ever accused Delta of being squeamish. Or vanilla.

Though this ... it was a bit outside of even her preferences, or comfort-level, she’d admit.

Not that it’d stop her. Delta lived for new experiences. She couldn’t be happier with this arrangement, however much she might be the tiniest bit hesitant. Because how couldn’t she be hesitant? Look at the damn thing.

“You don’t have to—” Zoey started.

“Oh, fuck off,” Delta said instantly. “If I didn’t want to, I’d tell you. Don’t baby me. I’m not yours to protect.”

Zoey laughed, which brought a quirk to Delta’s lips. “Right,” Zoey said. “My bad.”

Not everyone liked her blunt nature; Delta knew that a hundred times over. That Zoey not only didn’t mind, but seemed to enjoy it, was kind of nice. Because she couldn’t help herself. Words had always barreled from her mouth without stopping by a checkpoint station, no matter how hard she tried. It had gotten her in a lot of trouble over the years. And lost her friends, a few times. She hoped Zoey wasn’t added to that list.

Delta walked forward, scooped up the potion, and downed it, letting her impulsive nature guide her. Don’t think too hard. I’ll just psyche myself out.

“I’m jealous,” Delta said amusedly. “You three are about to get such a show.” She didn’t think too hard about what she was doing as she sat down behind the giant dildo and scooted up to it. The thing pressed around her thighs, almost hard to fit between her legs. Its girth was as absurd as its height.

She tried wrapping both hands around and failed. The attempt wasn’t even close. It was thicker than her hands were tall, even.

“A show,” Zoey said. “Yeah. That’s, uh, accurate.”

Delta briefly noted how Zoey’s cock was at attention—because obviously, considering the circumstances. Funny enough, she noted that in comparison to this monster, Zoey’s own giant cock suddenly seemed a lot more palatable.

Allows impossible insertions, Delta thought, looking at the thing that would be stirring up her insides in the short future. No joke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.