This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 38

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey crashed down onto the bed—exactly where she’d been before—accompanied by two other girls. Again, Zoey scrambled to orient herself, to push away the nausea that had appeared with her sudden teleportation.

For a brief moment, she thought the two girls who’d bounced onto the bed were Not-Zoey and Delta. But the enormous package tucked between the dark-haired figure’s legs had Zoey’s brain running circles in confusion. Not-Zoey didn’t have a cock. Shouldn’t, at least. Did that mean—? But no, more likely that...

She paused. Something felt odd about her own body.

Zoey looked down and saw toned muscles, a generous chest. Not unusual—but not hers. A tress of orange hair rested on her shoulder, which she scooped up and rubbed between her fingers. Silky. And not hers. Delta’s. She became aware of a tail tucked beneath her, and she leaned forward and took it in her hands, stroking the fluffy body part. She winced.

Huh. It is sensitive, like she said.

“Okay,” Zoey-Delta said, still playing with her tail. “So, who’s who, this time?” She was exhausted, but practicalities needed to be addressed. The burst of adrenaline that had come with being teleported, at least, wiped some of it away.

Someone-Zoey stared incredulously down at her cock. By the opening and closing mouth—the floundering—Zoey could take a guess who’d landed in her own body. But the words confirmed it. “You have got to be kidding me,” Rosalie-Zoey hissed. “I have—I have—” Her hand hovered at her crotch as if she intended to grab the impressive member, but she stopped.

“Man,” Delta-Rosalie said. “You two changed, and I didn’t? Why do I keep getting the short stick? I’m the one who wanted a cock.”

Rosalie-Zoey shot a disgusted look at Delta, then turned to Zoey. The expression somehow, and unfairly, screamed, ‘this is your fault’. “Unbelievable,” she said. “And did you have to be so ... enthusiastic about all that?”

“Who can blame her?” Delta said. “If I had a body like that, I’d want to fuck it, too.”

“And you got your ... fluid ... everywhere,” Rosalie said, nose wrinkling as she pressed a finger into cum-soaked sheets. She rubbed her pointer finger and thumb together, and when she separated them, white goo bridged her digits. “The bed is drenched. You’re disgusting.”

“Where did she go?” Zoey asked. Despite having changed bodies, she was still fatigued. Rosalie, on the other hand, didn’t seem exhausted at all; their statuses had followed over between their body-changes.

“Take a stamina potion,” Delta said. “Gods, I’m tired just looking at you.”

Right. Zoey didn’t know how many times she would forget about the magical conveniences afforded her before it became instinct to fall back on things like stamina potions.

The contents of the murky-yellow vial emptied into her throat, tingling as it went down. The effects were immediate. The soreness and fatigue from such a thorough fucking session faded away, and soon she was wide awake and ready for more. Reinvigorated. I know I’ve thought it a hundred times before, but magic. Pretty cool stuff.

“Where’d she go?” Zoey repeated. “Why is it just us three, now?”

“And why the body-swap?” Delta asked.

A voice came from high in the rafters—three heads pivoted to their spectator. She was wearing Delta’s body, this time, not Zoey’s. “Like I said, taking a breather, sweetheart. This is your chance to swap back before we duke it out. The fight for all the marbles.”

“Swap back?” Rosalie-Zoey asked. “What does that mean?”

Zoey paused. The explanation came intuitively—or at least, she had strong suspicions. “She’s implying if we fuck each other, we’ll swap bodies each time.”

“Winner winner,” Not-Delta’s voice came from the distance. “She’s a quick one.”

Rosalie-Zoey looked vaguely horrified at the revelation. “But that means—”

“This so isn’t fair,” Delta whined. “You have a cock and you get to use it?”

“But—but—” Rosalie failed to come to terms with the situation. Wide eyes stared at her cock, then at Zoey-Delta and Delta-Rosalie.

“What’s the ordering, then?” Zoey asked. “Assuming we’re trying to get back to our normal bodies.”

“Well,” Delta said. “Depends if Princess is okay with fucking me or not, I suppose.”

“Absolutely not.”

“Then Zoey has to put in some work,” Delta said, not offended at Rosalie’s effusive denial. “Has to be an intermediary.” She frowned. Her finger moved around between the three of them as she ran some calculations—Rosalie was doing the same, her eyebrows furrowed. How did they get back to their bodies in the quickest way possible, but without Rosalie and Delta fucking each other?

“Two moves,” Rosalie said. “You and Zoey, then me and Zoey.”

“Yeah,” Delta said, “but we can also do it in four moves.”

“Why would—”

“Because I want a turn with the cock, okay? It’s not fair!”

Rosalie stared at Delta with open incredulity. Delta turned to Zoey, and with pleading eyes, said, “Come on. Let’s take the long way. I want a turn in your body.”

Zoey laughed, amused at the request, and Delta’s straightforwardness. “What would the ordering be?” Zoey’s head hurt trying to figure out what order they needed to fuck in to accommodate everyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.