This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 39

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey worked her mouth along the hot tip of Rosalie’s cock head, running her tongue across its edges and caressing the pulsing member. Both her hands wrapped around its base, stabilizing it for her sloppy efforts.

Fourteen inches had seemed much smaller when between Zoey’s legs instead of someone else’s. One of the reasons Zoey had eagerly gotten to work on Rosalie—besides the obvious of wanting to make her feel good—was to garner some sympathy for how overwhelming having a cock could be. Especially Zoey’s.

But it seemed Zoey was gaining perspective too. Because this thing was so fucking big.

How the hell did Rosalie make it seem easy? Getting it down? Zoey’s skills should still work, so it wouldn’t be an impossible task ... but not an easy one.

It didn’t need to be easy. With Rosalie’s whines and moans as a reward for every movement of Zoey’s tongue and bob of her head, Zoey was highly incentivized to get this unwieldy object deeper into her mouth.

Rosalie’s hands wrapped into Zoey’s hair. “You like it, don’t you?” Rosalie said. “My cock in your mouth?”

She stuttered over the words.

Zoey paused her coaxing tongue-stroking, then pulled back, saliva bridging from her mouth to Rosalie’s cock. A grin split Zoey’s lips.

“Was that ... are you trying to ... dirty talk? Take charge?”

Rosalie’s face colored with amusing speed. She cleared her throat. “I just—I thought that—since, you know, I have it now...?”

Zoey’s smile grew. She shuffled forward until she’d pressed herself a few inches from Rosalie’s burning face. She pushed back an errant lock of black hair.

“Cute. You’re cute. But let me clear something up.” Zoey squeezed Rosalie’s cock, extracting a moan and a wiggle of Rosalie’s hips. “You’re my plaything, not the other way around. Doesn’t matter what you have between your legs. Understand?”

Rosalie panted hot air into her face. Zoey squeezed again, harder, this time.

“Understand?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Good. Now sit back and enjoy Delta’s mouth.”

Zoey paused before her lips wrapped around Rosalie’s cock again. “But dirty talk is nice,” she clarified. “Just remember your place.” Her head, and mouth, sank back down.

She stroked with her tongue and sucked, teasing Rosalie’s cockhead. The two girls eased back into Zoey’s playful coaxing of her sensitive part.

“Deeper?” Rosalie asked. “Please?”

Zoey smiled around Rosalie’s cock. Well, since she asked so nicely. Bracing herself, she opened her throat and pushed herself down. She choked at first. Because ... of course. Her gag reflex protested, but she persevered—she had a mission, and she would see it through.

Four or five inches down, the thick meat cramming into her throat was too much; she wasn’t experienced at this, even if she had a skill helping her along. Her throat spasmed, and she gagged, pulling back and coughing.

“Help me out, won’t you?” Zoey said, once she’d stabilized. “Get me down.”

Rosalie didn’t need to be told twice. Zoey’s lips wrapped back around her cock, and when Zoey got her throat opened up again, Rosalie took her request deadly serious. She shoved, and not gently. With Rosalie’s empowered strength, all fourteen inches of cock slipped past Zoey’s constricting esophagus with a surprised gasp-slash-choke-slash-moan. Girlmeat slid further and further, easily down past her sternum, approaching her stomach. The sensation was insane—incredible—and the noises Rosalie made at the tight pleasuring of her cock, even more so.

Zoey planted a kiss on Rosalie’s crotch, her nose pressed fully into her pelvis. Huh. When it’s fast, it’s not so bad. She’d been shoved down with so much speed her gag reflex hadn’t had time to protest.

“Aren’t we supposed to ... synchronize?” Rosalie whined.

Zoey couldn’t respond, obviously.

Delta did in her place. “I don’t think Zoey’s letting you off with just one,” she said amusedly. “This one’s a freebie, I’m taking it.”

Zoey had almost forgotten about Delta. She was so focused on Rosalie and her reactions she’d forgot the circumstances they were in. Forgot the entire world, honestly—and that this was her own cock in her mouth.

Zoey spared a glance at Delta. She was leaned back into the pillows, enjoying the show. She stroked slowly, playfully, at her lower lips, not embarrassed in the slightest for doing so. She worked at a pace that said she was having fun, but not allowing herself to get too worked up. Saving herself for her turn.

Zoey refocused on her goal. She pulled her head back, feeling fourteen inches squirm and slide around in her tight, gripping throat. Her oxygen supply was quickly depleting, but she didn’t care. She could hold off for a while longer. Rosalie’s pleasure mattered more.

Rosalie started bucking, and Zoey grabbed onto her hips to steady herself. A giant rod of girlmeat violated her throat in a way Zoey had never experienced. It approached painful, but her lust overruled any real discomfort. It was the best thing ever.

“Your throat feels so good,” Rosalie groaned. “I—I can feel something ... something building.

‘Already?’ Zoey would have teased.

“Already?” Delta asked.

The bucking picked up speed. Harder, faster, Rosalie sank her fourteen inches into Zoey’s constrictive throat, pleasuring herself.

“I can’t ... I can’t stop myself.” Faster still. Her hips moved with abandon, and her eyes glazed over. “Fuck! Fuck me! Zoey!”

Rosalie slammed Zoey’s head back down into her pelvis with one last, rough, desperate push. Zoey watched her stomach spasm, and felt—inside her tight throat—Rosalie’s cock twitch and swell.

Fuck. Here it comes.

Rosalie groaned, then squeezed out thick jets of hot white girlcum. It burst into Zoey’s throat, or more accurately, directly into her stomach, spraying hot material fourteen inches down her esophagus.

Rosalie had mentioned how she could ‘feel it sloshing around’, and as Zoey’s stomach quickly filled up with Rosalie’s semen, Zoey understood exactly what she meant. Rosalie was borrowing Zoey’s body, after all, and so her output was as impressive as Zoey’s.

S-So much. Rosalie filled Zoey up with hot, sticky girl batter. Fuck. It’s still going.

Finally, she extracted herself from Rosalie’s dick, savoring the way her throat closed as the giant invader slipped up and out. Her vision blackened at the edges, and the first breath of air as she surfaced was orgasmic.

She sucked in oxygen as she hacked out cum. Rosalie’s seed shot out of her nose in the violent fit, which she wiped away.

The salty, musky taste was overpowering ... especially knowing it was her own—her body’s—as much as it was Rosalie’s. That’s my own cum I’m tasting. Zoey was dizzy, and not entirely from the lack of air.

Rosalie, for her part, had collapsed into the bed, the intensity of her orgasm having exhausted her completely.

Her cock hadn’t started to soften, and Zoey didn’t plan to let it. She re-seized it and started stroking.

“Sorry, Rosie. No breaks. We’re on a schedule, remember?”

“You’re—you’re a wicked woman,” Rosalie whined. “That was ... I can’t even describe it...”

“That was just the appetizer,” Zoey teased. “Are you ready for the main course?”

Rosalie’s eyes widened as she understood what Zoey was implying. Zoey shuffled overtop Rosalie, not giving her time to digest the news. She rubbed her pussy into the thick shaft—my own shaft—as she straddled Rosalie. The sensation was ... intense. Having her throat so violently used had worked her up ... and even more so, the noises Rosalie had been making.

Zoey stared down, briefly hesitant, at the tool she was rubbing herself against. That’s going in me? She had used strap-ons before, and they were fun enough. But fourteen inches of actual cock inside her? Under normal circumstances it wouldn’t be appealing, but seeing how it was Rosalie’s cock ... well, Zoey’s insides squirmed with excitement as much as they did apprehension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.