This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 40

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

[A/N: Fetish content tags: [Autofellatio] ]

“Wow.” Zoey felt tingly all over from how intense her orgasm had been. Her insides were still sorely satisfied from being stuffed full of cock—regardless that she was back in her own body. Like the previous swap, her internal sensations and status had carried over.

“Wow, indeed,” Delta said amusedly. “You two had fun, didn’t you?”

Zoey cleared her throat, remembering the things she’d said to Rosalie—playing off the fact it was Delta’s body she’d been using to fuck Rosalie.

Delta didn’t seem to mind. She continued without even mentioning it. “I almost feel bad. You’ve got like three more left, minimum. Will that thing even still work?”

It’s a gift from the goddess of eroticism. So yeah, probably. Every day that passed, Zoey was finding herself able to go longer and harder than before; Mel’s thorough, many-orgasm session had done especially well to condition her. And the stamina potion had helped, too.

“Gimme like, a minute,” Zoey said. “Fuck, that was good, Rosie.” She patted Rosalie’s stomach—which was Delta’s stomach, now—to emphasize the statement.

Rosalie made some incoherent mumbling next to her that, presumably, meant she agreed. Zoey’s first orgasm with a cock had been pretty intense, too, so she sympathized with Rosalie’s brief inability to function.

Delta crawled over on all fours onto Zoey’s lap. She straddled up to Zoey, rubbing Zoey’s only half-softened cock against her dripping wet sex.

“Hold on,” Zoey said, elbowing up. “Starting already? I said give me a second.”

“I’m not going, don’t worry,” Delta said. “Just acquainting myself.” Her hand rubbed up and down Zoey’s length, quickly bringing the insatiable thing back to life.

“We should—um. Let’s only use our hands and mouths?”

Delta paused her stroking. “Huh?”

Zoey glanced sideways, at a still half-way disabled Rosalie. Then back to Delta.

“I, um.” Her voice dropped to a low whisper, trying to let only Delta hear her. “Me and Rosalie haven’t ... and I kind of want to...”

Delta picked up what she was saying without Zoey spelling it out. Again, for all she was reckless and spoke without thinking, she had a good intuition for people.

Her eyebrows did go up, though. Delta had made several allusions to the fact she thought the two of them were sleeping together ... and while they were, they hadn’t actually gone all the way, yet.

Hence Zoey’s request. Even if it was Delta in Rosalie’s body, Zoey wanted her first time being inside Rosalie—inside in the most traditional sense—to be ... y’know, with Rosalie actually in her own body.

“Sure,” Delta said. “But when I’m in your body, I want to go inside. I only get a cock once. That’s fine?”

Zoey paused. “I’ll just have to go with Rosalie again, then me and you can do it with our own bodies, but swapped.”

“You’re gonna make me fuck myself?” Delta asked amusedly. “Actually—you know, that sounds pretty awesome. So that works with me.”

Rosalie tuned in, having recovered from her brief post-orgasm fugue. “Pardon? What’s happening?”

“Zoey wants your virginity,” Delta replied breezily. “She doesn’t want me in her body, fucking your pussy, or fucking yours, right now—even if everything’s swapped up. So we’re working out the logistics.”

Can’t she be the smallest bit tactful?

Zoey sputtered, not having a clue how to explain the situation—and so did Rosalie, blushing.

But, Zoey noted, Rosalie didn’t protest the reasoning.

She was spared from needing to address it, at least, by Delta moving things along, apparently becoming impatient. Or maybe purposefully sparing them. Delta shuffled around, spinning a hundred eighty degrees, so her back was faced to Zoey. She shuffled down her body, and Delta’s pussy (Rosalie’s) was suddenly in her face. A second later, a warm mouth wrapped around her cock.

Huh. Pretty easy way to sync things up. Good choice.

Zoey pulled Delta’s lower body in and sank her tongue into Delta’s depths. A moan ripped across Zoey’s cock, extracted from Delta by Zoey’s skilled tongue.

Delta’s efforts were skilled, too. Wet, sucking sounds bounced around the room as she swallowed Zoey’s length and worked her mouth up and down.

Delta’s efforts weren’t to her own satisfaction, though, because Delta grabbed hold of both of Zoey’s thighs, using them for leverage to push herself further down. It was Zoey’s turn to moan into Delta—which she apparently liked, based on how her hips squirmed back and forth, dragging her wet heat across Zoey’s mouth.

Several wet, desperate minutes later, and some brief coordination, Zoey’s hips were bucking in and out of Delta’s throat as she vigilantly curled her tongue into Delta’s pussy. They shook against each other as they came at the same time. While not as explosive as her encounter with Rosalie, it still had Zoey’s vision whiting out—then, a few moments later, she woke up with her own cock crammed in her throat.


Delta watched Zoey—Rosalie? Gods, keeping things straight was getting kind of hilarious—roll off her body, choking as more than a foot of girlmeat slid from her throat.

The sensation—a tight throat sliding up and off Delta’s cock—was a pretty auspicious start to her first experience with a cock.

My cock. Shit, that thing’s mine, now.

I’m seriously going to have to make it up to her. Zoey hadn’t needed to fit in Delta’s request, especially considering they were ostensibly in the middle of a boss fight, but she had, even against her girlfriend’s protests. And sure, Delta had all but begged, because she really wanted to know what this thing was like, but it was still a favor. And Delta preferred to see favors repaid—to see the balance book settled.

While Zoey went about coughing—a common theme Delta was finding out to taking this absurd monster into one’s throat—she inspected the impressive addition to her biology.

There was plenty to ogle on Zoey’s body—more to ogle than to not—but Delta had eyes for one thing. The thick, veiny, towering slab of meat alight with nerve endings. It throbbed at full mast, not remotely put-out by its previous five or six emptyings. Then again, maybe that was because of Delta’s own arousal. Even looking down at the thing attached between her legs had Delta’s heart galloping. Of course it wasn’t softening.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around it. It twitched at the attention, and she gasped as it pulsed in her hands. Her head swam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.