This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 41

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Hilariously, Zoey and Rosalie hadn’t noticed what Delta had just done. When Delta returned from cloud-nine from having stuffed about a bucket of her own cum down her throat, Zoey and Rosalie were just finishing up. They came to climax together, and, a short moment later, she saw the two girls collapse—then stir to consciousness, the body-swap taking place.

They have no idea I just face-fucked myself. It was amusing for a reason she couldn’t fully place. And the smallest bit relieving. Delta wasn’t a shameful person, but something like that ... well, she’d own it if she had to, but the teasing from Zoey would’ve been brutal.

“Took you long enough,” Delta said.

“Hnnn,” Zoey complained. “I can’t believe I have to go two more times.”

“You’re complaining about too many orgasms?” Delta put a hand to her chest in mock-offense. “We’re only good for a few, are we?”

Zoey eyed her. “I’m tired, okay?”

“Hm. Then sit back and enjoy yourself. I’ll do all the work.” Delta didn’t want Zoey taking charge, anyway. If she had a cock, she wanted to be the active participant. While having someone ride her sounded amazing, the idea of pinning Zoey down and fucking her into oblivion sounded a hundred times better.

Zoey considered the offer. “You know ... that doesn’t sound half bad.”

Delta crawled toward her, grinning.

Zoey blanched. “Hey. Give me a second, won’t you?”

“Nope,” Delta said. “Been waiting long enough.” She pushed the other girl down. Zoey’s orange hair splayed out, and she adjusted the tail trapped underneath her.

The movement was awkward enough it made it clear she hadn’t accustomed herself to her biological changes. For that matter, Delta hadn’t either, even if she’d been wearing Rosalie’s human body before she had Zoey’s. Human ears were weird. And not having a tail. Keeping her balance had been ten times harder than normal.

Delta split Zoey’s legs open with her hands, baring Zoey’s pussy—my pussy?—to the air. Zoey blushed, her knees closing instinctively, before slowly opening up again at Delta’s insistence. Earlier, Zoey had said Not-Zoey—back when she’d still been wearing their personalities accurately—had become far more timid when she’d lost her cock, and the change of the dynamic. It seemed the same was true here.

She’s a switch, Delta thought amusedly. Zoey could—and indeed, apparently liked—filling both roles, submissive or dominant. When it came to the blonde girl, Zoey naturally filled the role of a top. But now that Delta was taking charge, she meekly fell into the other role. And it didn’t even seem like an act, but her natural reactions.

Delta was a bit the same way. She could fill either role. Definitely preferred topping, though.

She lined her cock up and tapped it against Zoey’s sensitive area, her entire body thrilling with the idea it was her own pussy that Delta was slapping her cock into. It made loud, lewd claps with every impact—Zoey’s cock had a lot of weight to it.

“Fuck, this is going to be so amazing,” Delta murmured. Tell her two days ago that she’d be fucking herself, in someone else’s body, with a giant cock, and she’d understandably have laughed. Shards could be weird, but this went beyond weird.

To her benefit.

She lined her cockhead up to Zoey’s entrance. Zoey panted in anticipation, and the needy, excited look had Delta’s next words springing to her lips. “Now, now, naughty girl. Don’t look so excited that you’re about to be fucked by your own cock.”

“Says the girl about to fuck her own pussy,” Zoey shot back. “Hurry up. Put it in.”

Delta didn’t need to be told twice. She pressed forward, letting her cock spread Zoey’s pussy lips apart. Zoey moaned as she was filled up, stretching to accommodate Delta’s size.

“Fuck.” Delta was burying herself into her own pussy. That tight, clamping feeling, the wet heat she was enveloped by. Her own. She couldn’t help herself; her better sense erased at the pleasure. She leaned forward, then slammed her hips into Zoey, burying herself in one smooth, harsh movement.

“F-Fuck,” Zoey cried out, her insides crammed full by fourteen inches in less than a second. She writhed under Delta, groaning. “A-Asshole!”

Delta pinned Zoey’s arms down. She briefly considered apologizing, but she was lost to the sensation, the heat of the moment. And Zoey, despite her complaining, didn’t seem actually upset. Sure, it might’ve hurt a bit ... but Zoey’s panting and squirming didn’t suggest she wanted Delta to stop.

Delta pulled back and slammed her entire length inside of her own tight pussy a second time, then a third, and a fourth. Her hips smashed into the other girl over and over in a brutal rhythm. Delta wasn’t taking it slow and easy. Not gentle. The bed creaked with Delta’s powerful thrusts.

“I said I wanted to fuck you,” Delta said, and it was half a growl. She didn’t know what was coming over her, but it was powerful and intoxicating. This thing between her legs hadn’t changed her, but it’d drawn something out she hadn’t known was there. She wanted to punish the cute girl beneath her—have her crying out and begging for more. “I only get this thing once, so I’m making good use of it.” Her hips pumped back and forth to emphasize her point, slapping her lower half into Zoey with violent, harsh impacts.

Zoey’s tits bounced with the motion, and Delta admired the sight—even if it was her own body jiggling underneath the lewd thrusts, Delta’s own tits bouncing. I have a nice pair, she thought amusedly, somewhere behind the haze of lust. Is that narcissistic?

Zoey’s whining amplified as Delta worked up speed, pounding away. The feeling of having a tight pussy squeezing around her cock ... she loved it so much. She despaired, briefly, that she could only experience this sensation once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.