This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 43

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“Imagine this,” Delta said, placing the linking plate to her pelvis. She wiggled her hips side to side, making Zoey’s cock flop around. “I’ll wear it, and fuck you. It’ll be like good old times.”

“Good old times?” Zoey asked. “That happened fifteen minutes ago.”

“I know.” Delta pouted. “I miss having it already. Seriously, it’s so unfair. But come on.” She gave another wiggle of her hips. “This isn’t doing anything for you?”

By the fact it was starting to swell, Zoey’s body answered for her.

“You pervert,” Delta said approvingly. “It totally does. Hey, how about—can I borrow it for a night out? Take it around town, on lease?”

That was ... an idea and a half.

Zoey could just be out and about, taking care of errands, while Delta was using her cock to fuck other girls? Something about the idea had Zoey going wild. She’d never had an exhibitionist kink, but Delta’s suggestion ... did some things for her.

As the now fully erect member indicated.

“Give that thing to me,” Rosalie huffed. She snatched Zoey’s cock away from Delta’s pelvis. “Stop playing with it.”

Zoey gasped at the tugging of her sensitive skin. Rosalie had grabbed it by the shaft, and just because it was weirdly disembodied didn’t mean the sensation had gone anywhere.

The two girls spared a glance for Zoey, noting her reaction, and the way she’d tensed up, but quickly returned to their annoyance with each other.

Rosalie jabbed at Delta’s direction with it. “It’s not a toy.”

“Uh, hello?” Delta pointed at Zoey’s crotch. “Yes, it is.”

Zoey looked down. Right. She’d almost forgotten. In thick, bolded ink, the words ‘DELTA & ROSIE’S FAVORITE TOY’ were written on her pelvis. For that matter, everyone’s body-writing remained. Except since Delta and Rosalie were back in their respective bodies, it was Rosalie with the ‘SHAMELESS WHORE’ across her tits, and Delta with the ‘HUGE GIRL COCKS ONLY <3’ above her pussy.

Rosalie colored, looking at the words on Zoey’s pelvis that amusingly contradicted her claim of, ‘it’s not a toy’. She turned back to Delta and huffed. “Treat it with respect.”

Says you? Zoey thought amusedly. Rosalie was the one waving it around. “Can you, um, hold it by the plate, at least?” Rosalie’s tight grip around her already-stimulated cock wasn’t doing great things for Zoey’s composure.

Another spared glance, then a flush, and Rosalie adjusted the cock in her hands, so she was gripping the glass instead of Zoey’s shaft.

“Can we please focus?” Rosalie demanded. She eyed Zoey’s cock. “What am I ... what am I even supposed to do with this? It’s more convenient to have it between your legs.”

“You’re just trying to get her out of her panties, again,” Delta mocked. “You miss your eye candy.”

“You can keep working through the chest,” Zoey told Rosalie, not knowing whether to be exasperated or amused by this whole debacle. “And give it back, please?”

“Will you two stop playing with it?” Rosalie asked.

“It’s my cock.” Zoey held her hand out.

Rosalie eyed her, but returned the item. She could hardly refuse.

‘The item’? Zoey thought.

Her cock.

Rosalie was right that it was more convenient, though. Having it between her legs was easier. In this form, it was an item she had to carry around, and which she couldn’t put into her inventory. Not until they confirmed doing so was safe.

Still. It was pretty neat. And the possibilities ... so many of them her head spun. Though, that would need to wait for later.

How was Zoey excited for more fun, after the absolute crucible she’d been through? The thing between her legs really was insatiable.

She slipped the panties off, then vanished it into her inventory. Her cock returned to being between her legs. Which, let Zoey note, wasn’t a sentence she’d ever thought she’d make inside her head.

She intended to use the artifact daily, but for right this moment, it was better set aside.

“Boo,” Delta said. “I would’ve carried it around for you. It’s so cool.”

Yeah, I’m sure that would’ve ended well.

Further discussion was cut off by Rosalie’s withdrawal of the next item.

[Mirror of Deep Echoes]: Rare. Once a day, swap physical form with the target on the opposite side of the mirror.

“Oh my gods, yes.” A smile had split across Delta’s face so fast it was comical, and she bounced on the heels of her feet, doing some things to her chest which Zoey tried not to focus on. “That means I can have a cock again!” She paused, glancing at Zoey. “Right?” A step forward. “You’ll let me, won’t you?”

“You can borrow my body,” Zoey said, putting her hands up appeasingly. “I don’t know how often, but sure.”

Delta scooped Zoey up in a hug, which, again, they were all still naked. Zoey’s briefly softening cock sprung back up, which Delta ignored.

“You’re the best,” Delta laughed. “Seriously. I can’t believe there’s a way I can have fun with it again. Best shard ever.”

Zoey returned the hug, patting her on the back. Man. She’s really happy about this. Delta must have had a lot of fun using her cock.

Which, uh, had been pretty obvious. And Zoey had had a lot of fun with her using it, too.

“Target,” Rosalie said. “It doesn’t specify what kind. Would it work with stranger entities, too?”

“What, like a dungeon monster?” Delta asked, letting Zoey go. “I know you’re a freak under that hoity-toity princess shit, but isn’t getting railed by a shard monster going a little far? Even if it’s Zoey in there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.