This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 49

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Despite knowing through the item description what would happen, the arrival of Zoey’s cock—transported through space—onto the white plate next to Fe had her eyes widening to a comical size. She stared, stunned, at the thing jutting in front of her.

Zoey’s skin tingled with the idea she was exposing herself to the curvy sheep-girl. Honestly, she was surprised by how turned on she was. After being in so many more perverted situations in the past several days, something as simple as whipping her equipment out shouldn’t have had her heart hammering. But it did.

Maybe it was that it didn’t relate to any ‘shard shenanigans’. There were no excuses to hide behind, not really. Delta’s segue of ‘item testing’ was blatantly a cover, something Delta had offered teasingly to Fe to give a feeble reasoning for Fe to not seem overly eager. By the expression on Fe’s face, she knew it as well as the two of them.

Delta grinned and cozied up to Fe, slipping an arm around her waist. The action produced a squeak, but only from surprise. Fe didn’t protest; she let Delta invade her personal space.

“Looks bigger, somehow, when it’s separated like that,” Delta said. “Doesn’t it?”

“It, um, certainly does.” Fe swallowed. “I can see what you mean by this artifact being a convenient find. It would help ... hide things.” She shot a wide-eyed look at Zoey, and said, half-apologetically, “honestly, I thought you were doing something to make it more obvious, but you weren’t, were you? It’s just that big. How does it even fit in your pants?”

Fe’s eyes turned back to Zoey’s cock. Her brow scrunched down, her flustered demeanor draining to something more serious. “But such a strange effect. And powerful. Spatial dislocation, from a second advancement shard? Restricted to ... genitalia ... but nonetheless, unusual. Perplexing.”

She spoke with a nearly clinical tone, like Fe had fallen back into professionalism to save herself from embarrassment. She did seem overwhelmed. As much by Zoey’s partial nudity—and fourteen inch cock sticking into the air—as, it seemed, by Delta, and her closeness, the way she’d wrapped an arm around her waist and cozied up to her. Fe definitely didn’t seem unhappy about Delta’s quick advances. Just ... overwhelmed.

“Go ahead,” Delta said, teasing Fe. “Work your magic. Experiment with it.”

Fe squeaked again, for no discernible reason. If Zoey had to guess, Delta’s hand had snuck down and done something Zoey hadn’t seen.

Fe shot a bashful look at Zoey, then stepped forward and peered down at the base of the linking plate.

She laughed once, as if at herself. “I realize we’re playing under a farce here,” she said. “But this really is so fascinating. Do you mind if I do test some things? It’s such a curious item.”

“Now, Fe,” Delta scolded. “You shouldn’t go around calling someone’s cock a ‘curious item’. People are sensitive about these things.”

Zoey gave Delta an amused look, then said to Fe, “Uh, yeah. Sure.” She was surprised Fe had come out and addressed the so-called ‘farce’ outright. Leave it to a scientist—because that was what Fe was, more or less—to let the erotic scenario she was flustered by to be sidelined by her inquisitive nature.

“The obvious first question,” Fe said, “is what would happen if we looped it back. As in, I took the ... the...”

“Her cock,” Delta suggested.

The flush returned. “If I took your cock,” Fe said, tripping over the word, “and fed it back into the panties’ original portal. The opening seemed larger, there, so it would fit. But what would happen? There wouldn’t be space on the exit for a second transportation.”

Zoey considered it. Her brain started to hurt. “Nothing that risks cock-vaporization, please.”

“Cock vaporization?” Delta asked, quirking an eyebrow.

“I mean. Yeah. Who knows what would happen?”

“My intuition says it would refuse access,” Fe said. “Act as a physical wall, perhaps, or a repulsive field that grows in strength. But I suppose it’s not worth field-testing. I can run analyses to find answers without risking ... risking...”

“Her cock,” Delta suggested.

Fe didn’t blush, this time, only side-eyed Delta, lips turning up in. “Her cock,” she emphasized, not stuttering like the previous time, “suffering any undue damage.” She refocused on Zoey’s member. “But more than that, I wonder—is the transport two-way?”

Zoey blinked. “There’s no portal on the linking plate, so I’d figure not.”

Fe nodded. “I suspect so, but still try?”

Some awkward repositioning, and Zoey bumping her cock into smooth plate glass to little success, which had her feeling more than a bit silly, and they confirmed a ‘no’.

“Then my next question is, while active, can attached items transport back?” Fe cleared her throat. “Do you, um, mind?” She gestured at Zoey’s cock.

Zoey didn’t know exactly what she was asking, but she trusted Fe to not do anything crazy. “Go ahead.”

Tentatively—and with some of the blush that had settled returning—Fe reached out and wrapped cold, tentative fingers around Zoey’s cock. “Now, um, withdraw?”

“Pull out?”

“I want to see if my hand comes through. Perhaps skin-to-skin contact would allow it?”

“This is,” Delta said, “a lot less sexy than I was hoping.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.