This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 50

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

This took way longer than it should have, Delta thought.

Delta had had her suspicions on Fe’s attraction to Zoey the second the two of them hard arrived to her store, and Fe’s face had lit up. Before that, even. The debacle with her flipped-up skirt was highly suspicious. Fe couldn’t have known the two of them were going to be the next in her shop, sure, but she’d been in a little too compromising of a situation for Delta to think it had happened naturally.

A certain wide-hipped artificer, Delta suspected, had a thing for exhibitionism.

Which, Delta thought ... good choice.

The nail in the coffin, though, had been when Zoey had brought up the ‘convenience’ of the item they’d found. How the ability to store Zoey’s ‘big problem’ away was something she wanted sooner rather than later. Fe had taken too much interest, there, and her eyes had wandered down to Zoey’s crotch, and stayed, for a little too long.

So, how had it taken ten minutes of item-testing musings to get here? Especially when things had started so auspiciously. Delta had thought they were going to get to the good stuff right away.

Because Zoey had been determined to cockblock herself. She’d had her equipment laid out in front of Fe, and she’d chosen to ... chat about item theoreticals? For several minutes?

What was wrong with her?

At least Delta had gotten them back on track.

Fe wrapped a hand around Zoey’s cock, and she stared down hesitantly at the veiny, impressive member. Delta’s heart skipped a beat, sympathetically. Honestly, she wasn’t sure why she was so into this. Why did the idea of getting Zoey’s dick wet turn her on? She’d love to take credit for ‘being a good friend’, but that was only half the truth. Delta liked helping Zoey out, but Fe’s hand around Zoey’s cock did about as much for her as it did Zoey, if she had to guess.

“C’mon,” Delta murmured into Fe’s ear. “Don’t be shy. Get down there.” She was still pressed into the shorter girl, and had been since all this had started. Delta was a bit offended her proximity had gone ignored, Fe’s curiosity over the item taking higher priority. Having her body pressed into Fe’s should’ve gotten her all heated up. And it had ... just not enough, apparently, to overrule her curiosity.

And no, Delta wasn’t pouting about it.

“It really ... is so big,” Fe mumbled back, amazed. Now that her analytical brain had shut off, replaced by her much more primitive, animal one, Delta’s briefly subdued arousal stirred back up.

Zoey’s too. A bead of precum had sprung up at the tip of her gigantic cock, and it twitched in excitement at the imminent activities.

Delta ran her pointer finger across it, collecting the liquid. “Here,” Delta said. “Try.”

Fe didn’t hesitant. She opened her mouth. Delta rubbed the thick droplet of pre-cum around on her tongue, and Fe sucked, her powerful, slippery appendage rubbing circles around her finger. Delta’s heart skipped a beat at the eagerness.

It really is always the nerdy ones, Delta thought.

“That’s a good girl,” Delta said, rubbing her finger around Fe’s mouth, letting it be sucked on. “You like how it tastes?”

Fe nodded mutely, face burning.

“You can have more, you’ll just have to work for it. Now get down there.”

Fe didn’t need further prompting. Fe leaned forward, hand still wrapped around Zoey’s base, and she pressed her lips to Zoey’s cockhead, giving it a gentle kiss.

Delta was torn between which of the two girls’ reactions to watch—Zoey’s, or Fe’s. She settled on Zoey. Zoey’s eyes widened as Fe’s lips split open, taking Zoey into her mouth. She breathed in, back arching in pleasure. She was dressed from the waist up, and was wearing panties, so not much was showing. Honestly, that did even more for Delta, though. Seeing her groan in pleasure while mostly clothed, and, seemingly, though obviously not actually, having nothing done to her.

“There you go,” Delta murmured, wrapping a hand into Fe’s fluffy white hair, between two curled horns. She pressed down, urging Fe deeper onto Zoey’s cock. “A good businesswoman would go all the way, wouldn’t she? All about keeping customers satisfied, right?”

With a gag, Delta’s insistence—both verbal and physical—succeeded: Zoey’s cock slid into Fe’s throat. Delta watched her throat distend out with the size of the object invading it. As amazing as Zoey’s size was for pleasure, the sights it provided was just as fun. The way Delta could see Zoey’s cock go deeper, inch by inch, forcing Fe’s throat out to accommodate.

Delta rubbed her other hand against Fe’s throat, massaging Zoey’s cock through Fe’s skin. Zoey groaned in the background, and it wasn’t only Zoey the feeling was too much for; Fe gagged, and not softly, but enough to have her head jerking up, needing Zoey’s cock out. Delta was a bit disappointed, of course, but while she was happy to help push someone outside their comfort zone, she wasn’t going to literally force Fe to choke on Zoey’s cock.

You know. Unless she wanted to.

Fe had a brief coughing fit, saliva dripping from her lips into her hands as she hacked away. Zoey’s cock glistened with her spit to about the halfway point—which would’ve been ‘all the way in’ for a regular cock. Fe had her work cut out, if she wanted all the way down.

Delta ought to help her out.

“Here,” Delta said. “Get down on the table.”

Fe obeyed, again, instantly. As Delta had picked up on, she liked being bossed around. Delta grabbed Zoey’s cock, then cleared space for Fe as she situated herself.

“Turn around.”

Fe did, so she was laying on her back. A few more instructions, and Delta had Fe situated in the position she wanted.

Fe laid across the table, stomach facing up, and her head leaning over the ledge. Delta grabbed Zoey’s cock by the plate-glass base, then lined its tip up to Fe’s mouth. Fe opened eagerly, neck pointing to the ceiling, and Delta pressed Zoey’s cock forward.

She pushed the object in, slowly but insistently, watching it cram open Fe’s throat.

Delta was fucking Fe’s throat ... with Zoey’s cock. For a second, she admired the surreality of the situation, that the dildo in her hands wasn’t a dildo, but Zoey’s actual cock. And she was getting to pleasure Zoey by stuffing open the sheep-girl’s throat with it.

Seriously. So awesome. Delta could get used to the items these lewd shards spat out.

Delta bottomed Zoey out, letting the glass touch Fe’s lips. She admired the way her throat bulged out, and the way Fe tried to fight against her gag reflex.

Then she pulled out, and thrusted back in. Fe gagged at the sudden motion, but her hands didn’t shoot up to ask Delta to stop.

Delta thought she had a good read on people. She liked taking charge, and urging her partners to go further than they would on their own, but she wouldn’t ever force something. She watched Fe’s reactions carefully—as she did all of her partners—for indications that her roughness wasn’t something Fe wanted.

But the way Fe squirmed didn’t leave much up to interpretation.

Delta worked into a rhythm, face-fucking Fe with eager thrusts of her arm, sliding Zoey’s cock in and out with quick squelches, and a background chorus of Zoey, groaning in pleasure, which Delta couldn’t see, occupied with the sheep girl.

The world’s best, and weirdest, sex toy.

Delta glanced over. Zoey had leaned against the table with both hands, face pointed down as she panted. Her hips wiggled side to side in pace with Delta’s thrusting. The weirdness of all this thrilled through her. This wasn’t a toy she was thrusting down Fe’s throat, but Zoey’s actual cock.

Delta picked up speed. The squelching noises of Fe’s violated throat became louder. So did Zoey’s moans.

Fuck, Delta was so turned on. Why was this so hot?

Fe’s hands went up, grabbing Delta’s wrists, and Delta pulled Zoey’s cock out of her throat. She sputtered, like before, as she sucked in oxygen. Fe was eager, but eagerness didn’t mean she didn’t need oxygen.

Zoey panted in the background, taking her brief reprieve.

Delta didn’t give her long. With Fe having recovered, she pressed Zoey’s cock back against her lips, then back into her throat. She was even rougher, this time. She worked Zoey’s cock into Fe’s tight hole with loud squelches, saliva flying from her lips with the jerking forcefulness of Delta’s movements. Fe didn’t protest. She took Zoey’s cock in and out of her throat like she did it for a living. Delta was legitimately impressed. Fe was, as making itself amazing clear, no amateur to face-fucking. Delta’s assumptions from earlier had confirmed themselves. Nerdy girls ... what did the world do to deserve them?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.