This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 51

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“That cheap?” Rosalie asked. “Huh. I expected her to charge more. Our yield was larger, this time, and higher complexity.”

Zoey and Delta shared a look. Delta grinned, then turned back to Rosalie and said, “Guess she was feeling generous. Maybe something put her in a good mood.”

Rosalie narrowed her eyes, sensing something in Delta’s words, but she didn’t care enough to pursue. She brushed past it.

It wasn’t like Zoey was trying to hide what had happened at Fe’s workshop—Rosalie didn’t care if Zoey got around, only the manner in which she did, as with the dressing room attendant—but explaining their encounter with Fe wasn’t something Zoey could just blurt out.

‘Hey, she probably gave us a discount because Delta fucked her brains out. Using my cock.’

Yeah, that would go over well.

And what an odd sort of an encounter it had been, too. Zoey had just stood there; she hadn’t interacted with Fe at all, besides some blushing, steamy looks. Delta had been the one to use her cock to fuck the sheep girl. And what a sight it’d been, especially when paired with how she felt every jerking plunge of Delta’s arm.

Portals. Pretty neat stuff. Zoey was really coming around on the stranger set of sex items they were receiving. Variety was the spice of life, and all that. Delta’s adventurous spirit was rubbing off on her; Zoey thought she’d like to try out some weirder items, if they received them.

“So,” Rosalie said. “You’re headed to Sabina, next?” Zoey nodded, and Rosalie turned to Delta. “And you, to Maddy?”

“That’s gonna be a fun talk,” Delta said, and somehow, she sounded like she meant it. Zoey had found it seriously awkward to explain her class to Delta, but Delta didn’t seem to hold the same reservations. Though, Zoey supposed, it wasn’t her embarrassing situation to be in; it wasn’t her class. But even if it was, Zoey thought Delta might find it hilarious to explain. Clearly, ‘shameless’ was a term well-applied to her orange-haired team member. “I wonder how she’ll take it,” Delta said. “I don’t think she’s a prude, but she doesn’t get around, either. A sex class might be a bit much for her.”

Rosalie didn’t seem concerned. “There’s always other options. And she only needs to train Zoey—joining the team is peripheral.”

Though, Zoey thought, she still needed to work out how to ‘recharge’ during practice. It only worked with bonded targets, and asking Maddy to take care of it—a stranger—would be going way too far.

Zoey figured she might as well bring it up. Because there was a solution.

Zoey cleared her throat, though, hesitant at having to broach the topic. Delta was the shameless one, not her. “Uh. Recharging, during lessons. I think there might be a way to handle that? Without locking one of you down.” Having to accompany her, Zoey meant. “The portal.”

“Escort it around, and any time it gets hard, take care of it?” Delta asked, grinning. “Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Probably our best option, so you don’t run out of juice. But who? Me, or Princess?”

Rosalie sniffed. “It depends when. That’s hardly something that can be handled out in public. But I suppose if I must, I could work the event into my schedule. Perhaps during training.”

“Don’t sound too excited,” Delta grinned. She saw through Rosalie’s colored cheeks as easily as Zoey; the idea of needing to remotely ‘take care’ of Zoey titillated her. “But yeah. Comes down to scheduling,” Delta agreed. “Can be either of us. We’ll figure it out when I talk to Maddy, get a time she’s available.”

Zoey nodded, and a brief silence settled across the trio.

“Okay,” Delta said. “Sounds like we have our plans. Meet up at the Guild, whenever, we’ll figure out our next steps.”


It was a bit odd being on her own.

Zoey had been accompanied nonstop since her arrival to this fantasy world. Either Rosalie, or Delta, or Not-Zoey—but besides small moments here and there, picking out clothes or shopping, Zoey hadn’t struck out on her own in any meaningful way. Now, winding through the crowded streets and bridges of Treyhull, Zoey was alone. Unaccompanied.

It felt weird, honestly. And she must be growing stupidly co-dependent, because not a few minutes after parting, she already missed Rosalie and Delta. To her credit, how couldn’t she?

Navigating on her lonesome was the smallest amount intimidating, too. There were maps and navigation boards scattered throughout the expansive city, but Rosalie had been the one to handle it, before. Not that it was overly complicated—the city was designed with visitors in mind, considering the nature of the Fractures—but still, Zoey had gotten used to relying on Rosalie for ... well, everything. Zoey hadn’t needed to be independent in about any way.

She found her way to the artificing district, only making a few wrong turns. She’d never been someone with a great sense of direction. If nothing else, seeing more of the city was exciting; though after a few days the majority of the novelty had worn off, exploring a fantasy world was far from something she’d accustomed herself to. And Treyhull—The City in the Trees—had plenty to admire.

Sabina’s store was in much the same state as she remembered. While Sabina had a reputation for competency—hence Fe’s recommendation of her—that reputation, Zoey had learned, extended only to the alchemy portion of her career. The shopkeeper portion, she couldn’t be much worse at.

The storefront was in poor condition. The windows had visibly not been cleaned in ages, and while not in outright disrepair, the wooden planks were in need of freshening up, too. Nestled between several stores in much better shape, Sabina’s neglect was all the more apparent.

Zoey wondered why she spent so little effort in maintaining her store and performing her peripheral duties as an alchemist. Even if she found them tedious or ill fitting of her, a prospering business would allow her to continue her research and advance her runes. That, at least, she should care about.

Maybe it wasn’t intentional so much as outright ignorance? That seemed unlikely, but then again, Sabina had an air about her of ... well, Zoey wasn’t sure she was putting this the right way, but from the few interactions she’d had with the tall antlered woman, she didn’t seem to think or behave like most people. Her hyper-fixation for experimentation seemed even more prominent than could be excused for a scientist, as Fe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.