This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 53

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The backroom was, unsurprisingly, Sabina’s laboratory and storeroom.

Most eye-catching was the quantity of ingredients. Shelves packed almost the entirety of the wallspace, see-through and labeled, of varying sizes. Most were no taller and wider than her fist, but plenty varied, some up to a full dresser drawer. Inside, powders or pouches or other miscellaneous ingredients were tucked.

There were too many to pay attention to, following Sabina into her laboratory, but Zoey’s eyes snagged on a few of the labels, and the objects within.

Aetherium Geodes, one label read. Nestled behind the see-through plastic-like material that acted as a window to each ingredient, cracked-open rocks with jutting white-blue crystals sparkled. One drawer down and to the left, ‘Solis Regulus’, a bright gold powder filling the container to the half-way point. Even more intriguingly, a few drawers away from that, objects labeled ‘Moonlight Drops’, which were knuckle-sized glass orbs with crescent-moons glowing in their depths. Zoey was briefly perplexed, because how did the shape show so clearly on each orb? Regardless of their orientation? Some of them ought to be slivers, or not showing because of the angle, but instead, the crescent-moon stood out on each, the same size and shape. Like an optical illusion.

“Mm,” Sabina said. “Here they are.”

Zoey shook off her intrigue and tore her eyes away. There were a hundred more reagents she’d be fascinated to look over, and a dozen more things in Sabina’s lab besides that, but she’d come here with a purpose: the potions Sabina had made while she’d been gone. Presumably, Zoey would learn what some—probably not all—of these reagents did during her tutelage.

Sabina was standing in front of a wide vial shelf. The wooden structure was as tall as Sabina, with slots for hundreds—maybe even a thousand or more—glass vials. To the left and right of the vial shelf, there were shelves for larger potions: flasks, beakers, and a variety of oddly-shaped glass containers. Some were full of different colored liquids, and some were empty.

Zoey took the four vials Sabina had held her way.

[Potion of Vulnerability]: Apply to increase sensitivity of target area.

[Potion of Inflammation]: Consume to inflame sexual desires.

“Two mutations,” Sabina said. “Two of each. As you can see. It seems coruscant flameroot is a versatile reagent, and better yet, it takes very little powder to catalyze ... I’m quite pleased. Perhaps I can tease out more effects over the following days. Certainly, I can improve the efficacy of each.”

“Wow,” Zoey said. She hardly had a baseline to go by, but she was impressed. She didn’t think most alchemists would have gotten so much done, so fast. “Uh, awesome.” Zoey would make good uses of these potions. “Can you make more?”

“The process has been documented. So yes. Easily.”

“Perfect.” Because Zoey wanted to use these for ... less than practical purposes. Obviously, if Zoey had had a limited supply, she would have had to save them for shards. Against Not-Zoey, or Mel, for example, potions that increased sensitivity or lust would have been useful. But since Sabina could apparently make as many as she needed—or at least not a stifling restrictive quantity—then Zoey could use them just to have fun, and not feel overly guilty for being wasteful.

Aphrodisiacs. And sensitivity. Zoey wondered how potent each would be ... and what kinds of noises she could extract from Rosalie with them. Or Delta. She would, at a guess, be just as enthusiastic to experiment as Zoey.

Or Fe. After the events of earlier, Zoey assumed she’d be up for more. So many possibilities. Really, how did she get so lucky?

“But, how does it work?” Zoey asked. “The sensitivity potion? It says apply. How much?”

Sabina tilted her head. At a guess, Zoey had asked a question that was common knowledge. Sabina knew Zoey had ‘memory problems’, so she didn’t comment. “As with all potions, the effect will amplify, up to a maximum. In the same way a minor health potion’s dose is a single vial, and a second vial wouldn’t help further—you would need a more potent potion—a salve will absorb to a certain quantity ... then provide no additional effect.”

“How much would it take? The whole vial?” Zoey had asked in the first place because that seemed absurd. If she was only applying it to, say, her nipples, then a full vial would obviously be too much to put in such a small area. “It scales with surface area?”

A quirked eyebrow. “Indeed. I couldn’t give specifics. Salves tend to go quite far. I suspect you won’t run out nearly as fast as the potions of inflammation.”

Zoey paused, briefly recognizing that Sabina was entirely aware that Zoey would be ‘making use’ of these potions, and undoubtedly knew what that entailed. She coughed, then brushed past the topic. “And do you have more of the infertility potions?”

Sabina nodded. “As the previous, it requires little of the blossom blight to catalyze, and I’ve been refining the process. With what you’ve provided,” Sabina paused, eyes flicking to the left, as if referencing her memory, “I could make perhaps four dozen more.”

Four dozen? That was a lot—certainly enough to sort Zoey out in the short term. But not an infinite supply. Would Zoey find more of the ingredient, eventually? She hoped so. The potions were critical, assuming she didn’t want to be knocking girls up left and right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.