This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 57

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

[ A/N: I suppose there’s a questionable morality to Delta posing Zoey’s cock as a ‘disembodied, realistic toy dropped from a shard’ and not disclosing its actual origin. Please enjoy the porn for what it is ... or skip these chapters, if you view the scenario as problematic. ]

“Holy crap,” Adrienne said. “You weren’t kidding. It does look real.”

Delta, Adrienne, and Suzi admired Zoey’s cock, a second ago set down onto the booth’s table. It was drooped over, soft, with Zoey’s cock head pressed into the cool wood. Zoey had been getting sporadically hard throughout the past few hours, ever since Delta had left her in the guild’s central hall to study her alchemy textbook, but less frequently as time passed and Delta didn’t play with her.

By the way her cock had been jostling around in her purse (something hilarious to Delta, for a reason she couldn’t fully articulate), she knew Delta was out and about ... but she couldn’t know when the action would start. And she couldn’t know that it finally had; that in this moment, her cock was being admired by three girls in the dark corner of a bar. So, she stayed soft.

Probably not for long.

“Feels real, too,” Delta said. “And reacts. Go ahead. Poke it. Watch what happens.”

Delta and her two partners were seated in the corner of the bar, in a booth. A mix of chatter and laughter filled the air, growing slowly more raucous as the night stumbled along. Music played in the background, providing an energetic but not chaotic atmosphere.

Adrienne, the girl whose shoulder Delta had her arm draped across, had cozied up to her with surprising speed. Delta didn’t normally have problems finding a hook-up, but by how fast after sitting next to Delta she’d had her body pressed into hers, Adrienne was even more eager than most.

Adrienne was a gorgeous, petite girl—she’d caught Delta’s eye immediately, and fortunately, the same in reverse. She had an hourglass figure with an impressive bust, wider hips, and an ass that barely fit in her jeans. The cut of her shirt dipped low, and on more than a few instances, Delta’d caught sight of a lacy black bra as Adrienne leaned forward to talk, laughing loudly and undoubtedly knowing what she was showing off. She had a heart-shaped face with a small nose and pouty lips, and her hair was a deep mahogany that curled into ringlets and framed her face. She’d dressed up for the night, intending to get lucky.

Which was par for the course, considering where Delta had ventured to. The Royal Court had a reputation. There were plenty of gay bars where socialization and meeting new people (in the more chaste sense) was the goal, but The Royal Court had an ingrained image ... it was a place someone went to when they were looking for fun, first and foremost. Delta’d never come here and left empty handed. Most girls didn’t, she assumed.

And, in Delta’s case especially, wayfarers didn’t have their work cut out for them when it came to picking up girls. While in some places in the Fractures, wayfarers were a decent portion of the population, and thus nothing special, in the ‘big cities’, wayfarers were the minority. Civilians flocked from Haven to places like Treyhull, looking to cater to the wealthier, adventure-seeking segment of society, in a place that was still fairly safe. Not that the Fractures were ever completely safe—even Treyhull had monster incursions, occasionally—but compared to being out in the wild or less guarded pocket dimensions, much more so.

But Delta’s point: wayfarers were popular with the girls, especially in big cities. How couldn’t they be? Delta had stories to tell, money, muscles, and scars. Hardly the things that mattered for a long-term relationship ... and certainly weren’t universally popular ... but at The Royal Court, they were things that made Delta popular. Adrienne and Suzi weren’t looking for meaningful life partners. They were here the same reason Delta was. To scratch an itch.

Or, not exactly the same, Delta internally smirked. She didn’t think Adrienne and Suzi had ventured off with their friend’s disembodied cock, intending to plow strangers with it.

Suzi, on the other hand, didn’t have quite as bombastic a figure, but she had elegance: high cheekbones, and a sharp, angular face. She had intense, intelligent blue eyes, and her black dress had a somehow deeper cut than Adrienne’s, dipping to her stomach. Her tits were smaller, but still perky—in no way worse than Adrienne’s. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and hadn’t taped her dress down, either; Delta had caught a few sneak peaks, undoubtedly intentional on Suzi’s part. Her legs, too, Delta appreciated. Seated, Delta couldn’t see them anymore, but Suzi had long, toned legs that went on forever—which she knew, because her dress had drawn attention to them, same as her tits. Suzi knew how to show herself off.

In short, two girls Delta was very much looking forward to exploring.

As Delta had prompted her to, Adrienne tentatively reached out and poked Zoey’s cock. It twitched, and Adrienne jumped. Delta supposed it was strange to see, however much Delta had warned her. Because odd shard loot wasn’t the rarest thing in the world, but these two were civilians, and likely hadn’t seen much in the way of ‘odd’. And Delta’s item in particular ... not something even Delta saw everyday.

“Wow,” Adrienne said. “Does it ... does it get hard?”

“Find out,” Delta suggested.

“And why is it so big?” Suzi asked amusedly. “Gods. Look at it.”

Of the two girls who Delta had found herself seated with, Adrienne was definitely the more eager. The Royal Court might be a place girls went to find hook-ups, but that didn’t mean everyone was looking to throw themselves at the first willing girl. Suzi had joined them, and was flirting and returning their advances, but she was still feeling things out. She seemed more amused than anything, as it stood. She was one or two drinks deep—the same as all of them—and was swirling her whiskey around in a glass as she watched Delta and Adrienne from across the table.

Adrienne didn’t have any reservations about the ‘weird shard loot’ Delta had laid on the table, but Suzi, on the other hand, didn’t seem quite as fascinated ... at least in the lustful sense. She was definitely interested, intellectually-wise. Who wouldn’t be when it came to a disembodied, living cock?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.