This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 58

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Adrienne placed a soft kiss on Zoey’s dick, and it twitched in excitement. She made a noise of surprise then glanced sideways at Delta, grinning, as if proud of what she’d made happen.

“It’s so real,” she repeated. “It liked that.” She turned back forward, then licked just beneath the cock head’s edge, tracing up the ridge, then to the tip, cleaning the bead of precum that had sprung up. She ran her tongue around inside her mouth, tasting the slick substance, then said, “And tastes real, too.”

“You’re taking your time with this, aren’t you?” Suzi asked dryly. “We’re gonna be here all night.”

Again, Delta was amused at Suzi’s impatience, however poorly she was pretending to not be interested. The reality—that she wanted to see Adrienne choking on Zoey’s cock—was plain as day.

To be fair, Delta wanted that too; and she was impatient, too. It was time to encourage the auburn-haired girl. The hand Delta had had wrapped around Adrienne’s shoulders pulled away, and ventured up, to the back of Adrienne’s head. She pushed gently, but insistently, forward. Adrienne smirked and rolled her eyes, but let herself be guided forward.

Her pouty lips enveloped Zoey’s cock head. A pink tongue stuck out as she tried to make room. Zoey’s nearly fist-sized girth barely fit in her mouth.

Adrienne got Zoey’s tip, and a few inches, into her mouth, then she pulled back and laughed. A string of saliva trailed between her lips and Zoey’s cock, before quickly breaking. Adrienne licked her lips clean then said, “There’s no way. It’s too big.”

“That’s quitter talk,” Delta said. “And you haven’t even tried.” She continued to urge Adrienne’s head down.

“You’ve done it before?” Adrienne asked.

Delta paused, remembering exactly how she’d had Zoey’s cock in her mouth, before. It hadn’t been Zoey. It’d been Delta sucking her own cock, when she’d been in Zoey’s body.

She coughed, cheeks coloring. “Er, yeah. I have. Really, it’s not that hard.”

Suzi raised her eyebrows at Delta’s reaction. “Are you blushing?”

It was an uncharacteristic reaction from how confident Delta had been throughout the night. Just, sucking her own cock ... definitely one of the more degenerate things Delta had done. “Yeah,” Delta said. “Can you blame me? That monster’s enough to get anyone flustered.” She tossed Suzi a roguish grin.

Suzi bought Delta’s excuse. To be fair, she wasn’t especially interested in Delta, at the moment. Adrienne had leaned forward for her second attempt at swallowing Zoey’s cock.

And, it wasn’t an excuse. Delta was getting heated. In fact, she wanted to start heating Adrienne up, too. She knew how to get started on that.

Before Adrienne’s lips pressed back into Zoey’s cock, Delta pulled Adrienne onto her lap. Adrienne squeaked at the ease Delta handled her. There were benefits to being a wayfarer: namely, increased strength. It was a recurring trait her partners loved—how easily Delta could toss them around.

Having a seat in the form of Delta’s lap helped Adrienne out in a more practical sense, too. Sticking fourteen inches up, Zoey’s cock was actually a bit inconvenient to try to suck. Though, that hadn’t been the reason Delta’d pulled Adrienne onto her lap. She’d just wanted the other girl’s ass pressed into her. And for better leverage to play with. Delta was a simple girl.

Delta rubbed a hand inside Adrienne’s thigh, and the auburn-haired girl shivered. “If you do a good job,” Delta murmured into her ear. “I’ll make sure to reward you.” Her hand ventured higher, brushing between her legs.

“Well,” Adrienne said breathlessly. “Then I guess I better get to it.”

Suzi’s vaguely amused expression was still there, but her cheeks had reddened. She couldn’t see beneath the table, at how Delta’s hand was rubbing against Adrienne’s thigh, and teasing between her legs, but she knew. Delta’s intent wasn’t exactly subdued.

“Spit on it,” Delta suggested. “Lubricant. It’s easier if you go down all at once, not bit by bit.”

“Speaking from experience?” Suzi smirked.

“Already said so, didn’t I?” Delta was always amused when other girls thought they could fluster her by teasing. Delta wasn’t easy to embarrass. “And, yeah, it’s big enough to bend my throat out ... so there’s no shame in doing some prep work, first.”

Suzi cheek’s colored, the loser of the verbal spar; Delta’s shamelessness tended to have that effect.

Adrienne spat into her palm and worked her spit into Zoey’s cock. Delta did the same; there was a lot of surface area to cover. “All at once,” Adrienne repeated, steeling herself. “Here I go.”

Her mouth wrapped around Zoey’s cock, and Delta helped her along—she pushed the back of Adrienne’s head down. She waited for it to slide into her throat before she got forceful. Adrienne made a choking noise as she was manhandled down, as fourteen inches of Zoey’s girl dick stuffed her throat.

Her lips pressed into the base of the linking plate.

“Holy shit,” Suzi said. She leaned forward to get a better view of Adrienne. “You weren’t kidding. Look at her throat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.