This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 59

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Delta wrapped her arms around Suzi’s waist, pressing their bodies close—which had Zoey’s cock pressing against Suzi’s butt and lower back through her dress, and against Delta’s own stomach. Delta cupped Suzi’s tits and squeezed, extracting a breath of surprise. Suzi had been so engaged with Adrienne that she hadn’t seen Delta coming.

Suzi pulled back and turned, panting. Delta stepped away and displayed the fruit of her commission.

Adrienne and Suzi drank in the sight of Delta, who’d stripped herself naked—Adrienne was only half so, from the waist down, because the two other girls had been distracted with each other, failing their efforts to undress.

Rather than admiring that sight of a flushed, half-naked Adrienne, though, Delta basked in the lustful gazes of her partners.

She’d always loved how confident it made her feel, having other girls’ eyes crawling across her tits, stomach, legs. Especially her chest; that was where she got the most attention. She had a lot up top. Was it arrogant to bask in their admiration? Probably. But Delta wasn’t bashful.

Plus, the cockiness did a lot for her partners, she knew. Delta smirked at them as they scoured her body with their eyes. She had her shoulders pulled back, her chest out, and she gripped her cock—Zoey’s cock, but it was hers now—and wiggled it up and down. Their eyes fell lower, to the impressive slab of meat, attention drawn by the movement.

“Fuck me,” Suzi said. “Why does it look even bigger?”

Adrienne dropped down on her knees and shuffled up. Delta slapped her cock down on top of her face, happy to meet Adrienne’s enthusiasm. Adrienne reached up to grab it. Delta was torn between being disappointed Adrienne’s shirt and bra wasn’t off, and liking it—because the half-dressed look did have a certain eroticism to it that nakedness didn’t. But she also wanted to see Adrienne’s tits.

Either way, Adrienne had gotten to things, and Delta couldn’t help herself. She pulled her hips back and forth, rubbing her cock against Adrienne’s face. Adrienne stroked up and down, too. Fuck, the eagerness was seriously doing something for Delta. It wasn’t her cock, not literally, but she could swear the motion was sending tingles up Delta’s spine, that she could feel the press of her cock against Adrienne’s face.

“Such a big fucking cock,” Adrienne said, staring up with pouting eyes at Delta. “You’re going to fuck me silly, right? Throw me around? Slap me and call me your whore?”

Well, Adrienne certainly didn’t have a problem making it clear what she wanted. Also, great news. Delta loved being rough. Problem was, not everyone liked it in return ... and she sometimes assumed they did. Delta always felt like an ass when that happened—as she should.

Delta squeezed Adrienne’s chin, roughly, bunching up her cheeks. She shook her head side to side, bouncing her auburn hair. “That depends if my little cock slave makes me happy. Will she?” Delta continued to rub her cock up and down Adrienne’s face.

She nodded rapidly. She pulled back and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. “Please. Your cock slave wants her throat fucked. Make her choke on it. She doesn’t need air, she needs cock.”

With a preface like that, Delta could hardly say no. She lined herself up, and Adrienne eagerly pushed her head forward onto Delta’s cock.

And ... fuck ... what the hell? She could swear she felt Adrienne’s mouth close around Zoey’s cock—the wet, hot, sucking pressure as she caressed Zoey’s tip with her tongue. Delta groaned and threw her head back, burying fingers into Adrienne’s hair and urging her forward.

Delta’s cock slid into Adrienne’s throat, and suddenly, Delta was certain she wasn’t imagining things. The pressure of the tight hole wrapped around Delta’s cock was way, way too real—and crystallizing in sensation by the moment.

What the hell? Hadn’t they had this item inspected? Shouldn’t they know if there were ... other, unstated side effects? It’d been a rush order, so maybe that was why? Maybe she’d missed something obscure in the rush, Fe only checking for dangerous effects?

Whatever was happening, Delta didn’t particularly give a fuck. Her cock was being swallowed by an eager girl, and Delta felt every wet sensation, every squeeze and contraction of her throat as she choked on Delta’s impressive size. Delta shoved Adrienne the rest of the way, groaning, then started bucking her hips.

“Here’s your fucking cock. Choke on it. You like having your fuck-hole stuffed? You like swallowing my fat girl dick?”

Adrienne replied in the form of squelching, gagging noises. Spit dripped from her chin as Delta violently used her. Her eyes were darkened with lust. Delta picked up speed, becoming even rougher.

Suzi squatted behind Adrienne and wrapped her arms around her waist. One hand dipped between Adrienne’s legs and started rubbing. Suzi only had eyes for Delta, though, despite how she was playing with the other girl. Now, Delta had two bright pairs of eyes staring up at her as she worked her cock in and out of Adrienne’s throat.

The sensation wasn’t quite as intense as when she’d been in Zoey’s body. Whatever the linking plate was doing, it was giving an echo—not the full image. But Delta had been excited just to use Zoey’s cock ... any sensation at all was a huge bonus.

Also, was it the same as what Zoey was feeling? Could she tell how close Zoey was getting? Or would their orgasms be separate? Probably together, if she had to guess?

Adrienne’s eyes started to flutter, and Delta realized, in a flash of lust and concern, that she wouldn’t ask Delta to stop. That she would, quite literally, choke on Delta’s cock before patting Delta’s thighs to tell her she needed air.

Reluctantly, Delta pulled out of Adrienne’s mouth. Adrienne gasped in oxygen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.