This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 60

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Suzi ground her hips against Delta, seated on her lap. Her panties provided an agonizing friction that had Delta groaning and bucking in return.

“You can feel through it, can’t you?” Suzi asked. She was leaned forward, her forehead pressed into Delta’s as she rocked her hips, sliding her panties against Delta’s cock. “There’s no way you’re acting.”

“It’s an ... unexpected development,” Delta panted out. “I had no idea.”

“Hm,” Suzi said, grinning down at her. “Lucky you.”

“Can’t ... disagree.”

“You have a condom, right?”

“You want one?” Delta couldn’t fully keep the disappointment out, though of course she’d put on one, if asked.

“Enticing as it sounds, pregnancy from a magical shard item ... I’ll have to pass. And, it’s just safe practice.”

Delta couldn’t argue that. Zoey had taken an infertility potion just in case, but Delta guessed there were other practical reasons to wear a condom. And, Suzi had asked, so Delta would comply. “In my purse.”

Suzi dismounted her, which they both seemed equally upset by. She frantically dug through Delta’s purse, finding the thin piece of plastic, then remounted Delta.

“Where’d you even find these?” Suzi asked, ripping open the plastic. Delta’s cock stuck up between their bodies, twitching with impatience.

“Didn’t think they made them that big, either,” Delta said. “But, guess they do.”

Suzi slid the condom down Delta’s cock, then lifted herself up and pushed her panties to the side. Suzi hadn’t undressed, besides her shoes; she wore her dress, still, and her panties. It was just as hot as being naked. Delta lined her cock up to Suzi’s entrance, past the lacy fabric of her panties, and Suzi sank her lower body down, not wasting time, needing this as much as Delta.

Suzi sucked in air as she took Delta’s girth. Delta also sucked in air. While not as intense as when she’d had a real cock, even an echo of having her length squeezed by another girl’s tight walls was enough to have Delta’s mind whiting out. Her hands dropped to Suzi’s waist, and her hips pressed upward without conscious input.

Suzi whined as Delta sank into her, but she didn’t ask Delta to slow. Her ass hit Delta’s legs, and Delta stared in amazement at how her stomach was pushed out, a bare hint of her cock’s outline showing—like always, when it came to Zoey’s cock.

Fuck, Delta really wanted it to be bigger, somehow. She confirmed in her mind that the event with the oversized toy had unlocked something in her: she hadn’t been a size queen, ever, but she definitely was now. She wanted to bulge a girl’s tummy outward as she fucked them—to see every thrust with a defined outline, like had happened with her.

Not that fourteen inches wasn’t fun, or enough. Delta started moving, gripping Suzi’s waist as she slapped herself into the other girl.

“It’s not fair you got to go first,” Adrienne pouted, having apparently recovered.

Delta wasn’t able to pay her other partner much attention; she was lost in the sensation of fucking Suzi, and the noises she was making. Finally, Suzi’s prim composure had broken ... but of course fourteen inches of girl cock had done that. Suzi rocked her hips back and forth, aiding Delta where she could.

“Fuck,” Suzi panted with each slap. “So much. You’re so fucking big.”

Adrienne, arriving behind Suzi, hiked her dress up, providing Delta an even better sight: her smooth, unblemished skin, a soft stomach. Adrienne kept bunching the dress up, so it was above Suzi’s breasts—she wasn’t wearing a bra, so there was nothing to pull down, there.

Adrienne cupped and played with Suzi’s tits, tweaking her nipples as Delta and Suzi slapped their lower halves against each other. Adrienne’s chin was on Suzi’s shoulder. “You lucky girl. I shouldn’t have been so impatient, and settled for fingers ... maybe I would’ve gotten it first. You better appreciate it. It feels so amazing, right? Being fucked by such a fat girlcock? How did you get so lucky?”

Suzi could only groan in response. She couldn’t even curse, anymore—her movements were desperate, twitching, awkward as Delta pumped her full. She was starting to come apart. Something was building for Delta, too, but not quite there. Either the muted sensations, or Zoey’s stamina.

Zoey. The reminder jolted her.

Zoey was feeling all of this—each pump of Delta’s hips into her dark-haired partner. It was her cock, even more than Delta’s, being milked by tight, wet walls. Delta’s movements picked up, the idea thrilling through her. And, Suzi had started to shake. It was time to finish her off.

With Delta’s strength, Suzi barely had to lift herself up and down—Delta did it for her. She moved Suzi’s body like it weighed nothing, jerking her body up and down onto Delta’s cock with her own efforts, handling her with a steady grip by the waist.

“Please, yes,” Suzi cried out. The words bounced off the bathroom walls; Delta wondered how many people heard them. She hadn’t been paying attention to if anyone had entered ... she was a bit distracted. “Fuck me, please. Fuck.”

Suzi writhed on Delta’s lap as she pumped her cock in and out of her pussy, bringing the girl to ecstasy. Adrienne had taken the liberty to rub at Suzi’s clit. Her other hand played with Suzi’s nipple. Suzi was overwhelmed, being attacked from so many directions.

Finally, Suzi collapsed forward, her climax wracking through her. Delta kept pumping until Suzi groaned for her to slow ... which she reluctantly did. Delta’s cock twitched inside Suzi, upset. The first hints of orgasm had started to creep in, setting Delta’s skin on fire. She basked in the reprieve ... though, tucked into Suzi’s pussy, it wasn’t a full reprieve. But a short break, the friction finally stopping.

“C’mon,” Adrienne said, tugging Suzi by the waist. “Don’t be greedy. You can rest—lay down on the towel. I want her to fuck me while I’m on top of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.