This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 61

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey had mentally prepared herself for Delta using her ‘night out’ as thoroughly as possible, but she had underestimated Delta’s stamina. Zoey spent the better portion of two and some hours squirming on her bed, humping air in a way that provided no friction—or, no additional friction—but being unable to help herself. It was torture, in the best and worst interpretations of the word.

She was, at least, spared from Rosalie watching the event. Even by the time Delta’s enthusiastic night out ended, Rosalie hadn’t returned to their shared bedroom. She had set out into Treyhull with a laundry list of plans, apparently.

A half-hour after Zoey stopped being magically pleasured across half a city, Zoey heard giggling and stumbling coming from outside her door, and Delta’s loud, unmistakable voice. They’d gotten rooms next to each other, for convenience, when they’d re-checked into the Guild’s living quarters.

Zoey cracked the door, peeked out, and sure enough, Delta was fumbling her key into the lock, accompanied by two girls. One had black hair, and the other, auburn.

It didn’t take a leap of deduction to know these were who Zoey’s cock had been stuffing not an hour ago. Zoey wasn’t sure how to feel about that.

Delta flashed her a grin. “Hey, Zoey. Just stopping by to clean up.”

“Who’s this?” the dark-haired woman asked. She seemed embarrassed to have company; she appraised Zoey hesitantly. Which was fair, considering the state she—or all three of them—were in. Looking the way they were, Zoey wouldn’t have wanted to be seen either.

Zoey leaned against the doorframe, studying the three. They’d come to clean up? Was that the truth, or was Zoey in for even more torture? Had Delta lugged her hook-ups back to her room for rounds ten through fifteen?

“Zoey, my teammate,” Delta explained to her partners. The lock she was fumbling with finally clicked open. Delta said to Zoey, “We won’t be loud, don’t worry. Seriously, just here to clean up. Apparently Suzi didn’t want her roommates seeing her like this.” A grin. “I can’t imagine why.”

‘Like this’. Yeah. As Zoey had already noted, the black haired girl was in a filthy state—completely unfit for public. She was coated in dried cum. Maybe someone who didn’t know to expect it wouldn’t have noticed, since they’d at least half cleaned up, and the stains were indistinct ... but they’d missed plenty, and Zoey did know what to suspect.

And, it was funny to Zoey that it was the black-haired girl that didn’t want to ‘show up home in her current state’, considering how Auburn-Hair was in much worse condition. Black-Hair, at least, could mostly have passed in the dark and nobody would have noticed the stains on her dress—and face. But Auburn-Hair’s shirt, jeans, face, and hair were so much worse. The cum was visible caked on. Zoey’s cum. And she was grinning at Zoey, wearing the filth like a badge of pride, knowing that Zoey knew what it was.

Christ. Delta really knew how to find them, apparently.

They’d walked through Treyhull looking like that? She guessed it was dark out, but still. Color Zoey impressed ... talk about shameless.

“Uh huh,” Zoey said. “You won’t be loud.”

“We won’t,” Delta said. “For real.”

“Teammate?” Auburn-Hair interjected—it seemed aimed at both Delta and Zoey. Delta’s introduction had made Auburn-Hair look at Zoey in a new light ... and she’d already been looking appreciatively.

Zoey was appreciative, too. Delta had found two gorgeous women to spend the night with. Which made sense. Delta was beautiful, confident, and, while a bit too quick to speak her mind sometimes, that same cockiness went a long way. At least in a casual sort of setting, like girls looking for one night stands.

“Yep,” Delta said. “Teammate. C’mon, let’s get you two cleaned up.” She tugged her two girlfriends into the room, then popped out, briefly, to toss Zoey’s cock at her, which Zoey fumbled in surprise. “And thanks for the loan. But we’re done with it.” Delta’s door closed behind her.

Zoey blinked. If she’d relinquished Zoey’s cock, then maybe they really were done for the night. They had certainly looked spent. Either way, her end of the bargain had been fulfilled. She’d have some peace.

She inspected her softened cock for a few moments, that usual disorientation washing over her—that she had her own disembodied cock in her hands. Not something she could get used to overnight, was it? She shook the feeling away, then vanished the linking plate into her inventory.

Which they had discovered she could do. Or rather, Fe had. Her rush-order inspection, paid for at a premium even with Fe’s generous discounts, had resulted in exactly what Zoey wanted to hear: that the linking plate could survive inventory-depositing without going haywire.

And thank goodness for that, because it was an immensely needed convenience feature. Her decision to be ‘on display’ was still a high motivation, but there would be times she would want it to not be so obvious, while also being able to wear normal clothing—something that didn’t need to hide her enormous bulge, like a billowing skirt, or loose robes, or whatever.

For example, when she eventually met Rosalie’s parents, and her sisters. She would rather not have her fourteen-inch problem so in-their-face when that day rolled around ... or god forbid, for whatever reason she stiffened, creating an imprint all the way down to her knee. Zoey would die on the spot if that happened. So she greatly appreciated the item. Zoey’s reservations over her cock were mostly gone, but that didn’t mean every aspect of it, she loved. Its unwieldy size made it a headache to deal with when in polite company.

And sure, she could store the linking plate physically elsewhere, solving that problem, but being able to lug it around in her inventory meant she could also have it on hand whenever she needed it. A perfect solution, rather than a half-solution.

Zoey walked back into her bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. The Guild’s walls were remarkably solid. Despite the density of the hotel-like rooms, she’d yet to be bothered by outside noise. Maybe if Delta really got going, Zoey would hear something from through the wall, but maybe not, either. And, Delta had seemed genuine that she was only offering her room as a place to get cleaned up, maybe sleep. After the two-hour marathon with sporadic breaks between sessions, Zoey would’ve been impressed if Delta had kept going. That girl knew how to roll around, but even she had limits.

A half hour ticked by, and Rosalie returned. Zoey had worked through a few more pages of Sabina’s assigned reading. The more she learned about alchemy, the more she realized what she was in for: it would be a while before she could call herself competent. But maybe next time she saw Sabina, Zoey could perform a brew, rather than talk theory. She was looking forward to that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.