This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 62

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Waking up next to Rosalie made it hard to keep her conviction, but Zoey somehow managed to.

As last night, Zoey took her shower alone. The thick black ink below her stomach had mostly washed away. It turned out that while the magical item’s markings were aggravatingly difficult to get off her skin, it wasn’t impossible. Though Zoey wondered whether it was her scrubbing efforts or if time—a cooldown—had softened the ink. It hadn’t budged in the slightest the first night, so Zoey suspected the ink weakened each successive day. Either way, the last dredges of the markings washed away, and Zoey was left with clean skin. She suspected Rosalie and Delta would likewise be able to get theirs off.

Zoey knocked on Delta’s door, but either she was a deep sleeper, or she’d set off for the day ... Zoey suspected the first. So Zoey and Rosalie shared a breakfast down at the Guild’s restaurant sans their third party member.

With some instructions from Rosalie, Zoey made her way to the Oasis, the casual title for the mage’s training hall. She sat on a bench and leaned against the wall, cracking open her alchemy textbook.

Surprisingly, the material had been riveting so far. Though written in a dry, academic way, the exact sort of reading that Zoey hadn’t been able to suffer through in her past life—was that too dramatic? She hadn’t died, only been teleported, so it wasn’t a ‘past life’—but considering the sheer relevance of alchemy, and the intriguing dissimilarity to anything back home, Zoey found herself working through the dense text much easier than she’d expected. Next time she met up with Sabina, Zoey thought she’d be ready for a brew.

That’d probably be tomorrow. She had a busy day today. After training with Maddy, Zoey intended to set out into Treyhull and formalize her date plans with Rosalie, as well as run a few errands. She’d already decided she’d be keeping things relaxed and low key—so hard-to-get reservations or whatever wouldn’t be needed, and were impossible for Zoey to arrange anyway—but she still ought to have a clear itinerary. A visit to the park, and a picnic, was the definite event she wanted, but she needed to pick out which park, and a nice place to set up.

Another event or two would be ideal, too. Did they have ice cream in this world? The thought demonstrated a problem—Zoey was at a disadvantage. How was she supposed to plan a date in an alien world? She’d need to talk to someone and get advice, ideas. Delta, maybe, if she was in her room when Zoey got back.

Maybe Maddy?

It would give the two of them something to talk about. As a potential fourth party member, Zoey didn’t want to keep their training session today strictly professional. She wanted casual topics too, where she could get to know Maddy. Though Zoey wouldn’t be neglecting her true purpose of this event, learning the basics of magic. But as teammates, she wanted to get a feel for Maddy.

Er, not in that way.

Though ... that would happen too, if they did group up. But better to keep those thoughts reined in until Maddy decided to join them. If she decided to.

Besides planning for the date, Zoey needed to go shopping. Nice clothes, a pair of shoes, make-up. The clothing Rosalie had helped her pick out was strictly utilitarian ... not exactly what Zoey wanted to wear on their date.

What would Rosalie want to see her in? A dress and heels? That would be too formal considering her plans. Tank top and jeans? A skirt? Button up and slacks? Maybe she should’ve talked to Rosalie in more explicit detail about this—she might expect the event to be formal. Which would be fine, but maybe too unwieldy for an evening at the park.

Zoey would get a few outfits to cover her bases, to be safe.

Somebody slid onto the bench next to her. “Lost in thought?” a cheerful voice asked. “Pretty sure you’re supposed to look at the pages, not above them.”

Zoey blinked as she turned to her visitor.

Maddy had a round, innocent face, and she was smiling brightly at Zoey, her light gray eyes warm—and genuine—enough that Zoey’s returning smile came by instinct.

“Maddy?”

“That’s my name!”

She was in a full mage’s get-up: long gray robes (that clung surprisingly tight to her curves), a wide, droopy hat, and to her side, a long staff of twisted white wood, knotted at the top. Her blue hair was the most noticeable part of her, besides maybe her general cheerfulness. Her droopy wide-brimmed hat covered most of it, but the straight blue locks went down to her shoulders, so it was plenty on display.

She was cute. Not like Delta, whose curves Zoey sometimes couldn’t draw her eyes away from, or the regal elegance of Rosalie. Wholesome. Though, Zoey knew not to place too much emphasis on first impressions. This was a girl who fought monsters for a living ... she might seem cheerful, but ‘young and innocent’ wasn’t true. She was older than Delta and Rosalie, even—nineteen, the same as Zoey.

Zoey closed her book, vanished it, then held a hand out. “Zoey.”

“Figured!” She shook Zoey’s hand. She was still smiling. “What were you reading?”

“Alchemy stuff?” The inflection implied Zoey wasn’t the best person to talk about it with.

“Oh! You’re a craftsman? Trained as one?”

A person’s runes weren’t guaranteed, but most people who received craftsman runes came from craftsman families ... or at least had prior training. Hereditary in some part. So it was a reasonable assumption. “No, actually,” Zoey said. “No clue why I got it. Don’t know a thing about alchemy ... so I’m playing catch up.”

Maddy didn’t know about her ‘amnesia’, did she? Zoey didn’t know what Delta had told her. But Zoey could skirt around the topic much better than when she’d first arrived ... she would undoubtedly say something soon enough that would have Maddy giving her a curious look, and it might be better to explain anyways, but Zoey could at least not be caught immediately. She could hold a halfway reasonable conversation, without giving away she was a foreigner from a different world.

Instead of blinking in surprise, Maddy looked jealous at Zoey’s explanation. “Lucky you. I’d have killed for a crafting rune. My auntie is an enchanter ... it looks like a lot of fun.” She sighed. “But it wasn’t in the stars for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.