This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 71

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The trip back to their room was frantic.

Zoey barely lasted a second through the entry before she had Rosalie pinned against the wall. She kicked the door shut with her foot, her mouth on Rosalie’s before it finished slamming closed.

The kiss was nothing like their chaste, heart-fluttering one back at the parlor. It was hungry and needy. She pried Rosalie’s mouth open and explored, drinking her taste. There had always been something holding Zoey back from doing this, from taking Rosalie’s lips directly, but the dam had been broken. She could enjoy Rosalie in full.

Still kissing, Zoey lifted Rosalie up and put her on the entry hall’s table, clattering something to the ground in the process, which she paid no attention to. Their mouths didn’t break during the adjustment. Zoey hiked Rosalie’s dress up and ran her hands up and down her legs, reveling in how smooth and warm they were under her fingers. Rosalie’s own hands buried into Zoey’s hair, pulling her head in closer, giving better purchase for their tongues as they tasted each other.

Rosalie broke away first, panting heavily. The burning flush on her face, creeping down her neck, had to be mirrored by Zoey; she felt like she’d caught fire.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do that,” Zoey said breathlessly.

Rosalie returned the sentiment, but not with words. She pulled Zoey back into her mouth, returning to their frantic exploration. Her hands stopped ruffling through Zoey’s hair and ventured to less appropriate places. Her smooth digits slipped into Zoey’s waist band, and Zoey groaned as Rosalie rubbed her cock through her boxers. The friction was agonizing, with their rush back to the room having been more effective foreplay than actual foreplay ever could have been. She’d been rock hard for minutes, anticipating this. And Rosalie’s slippery tongue against her own ... even with all of Zoey’s practice recently, she might find it difficult to keep this boiling underneath her skin from pouring over.

Rosalie pulled back. She gasped out, “You can—you can go all the way, tonight. I want to feel you inside me.”

Zoey growled as she picked Rosalie up, and, staggering with the awkward, frantic grip she had while still kissing her, dragged her to bed. She tossed her down onto the sheets and crawled over her. For a minute longer, she hungrily explored Rosalie’s mouth, then, frustrated, pulled away. She fumbled off her shoes and tossed them to the side. Rosalie’s heels followed a second later, likewise undressing herself.

“Keep the dress on. I want to fuck you in it.”

Zoey wiggled down her pants, then underwear, and finally tossed off her shirt and bra, too. It had barely been a handful of seconds to rip the clothing off, but each had been frustrating to no end. She turned back to Rosalie and crawled over her. She’d kept everything on, as Zoey had told her to. Seeing the blonde girl laid out beneath her, flushed, in her pretty blue sundress was a sight that almost stunned Zoey—except for how badly she needed to be inside her, spurring her forward with an even stronger desire.

Zoey hiked Rosalie’s dress up at the same time Rosalie’s hand found Zoey’s cock. She stroked eagerly up and down. Zoey wiggled a hand into Rosalie’s panties and rubbed two fingers against her lips, smiling at the wetness she found. She pushed Rosalie’s panties to the side, leaning forward so their faces were only a few inches away.

Zoey drank in the sight, then pushed her hips forward so that the tip of her cock brushed against Rosalie’s entrance. Rosalie, hand still gripping Zoey’s cock, ran her cock up and down, parting her lower lips. Rosalie panted up at her, savoring in the friction—and suspense—as much as Zoey was.

Zoey could barely hold it together. That was Rosalie’s pussy she had her cock rubbing into. All Zoey had to do was push her hips forward, and she’d be in. Inside Rosalie.

She wanted to feel the noises Rosalie made when it happened. She leaned forward and captured Rosalie’s mouth.

Then pushed her hips forward.

She slid into Rosalie’s pussy.

Tight, wet walls wrapped around her cockhead. Zoey moaned into Rosalie’s mouth, and Rosalie did the same—and at the same time, bucked upward with her hips, shoving Zoey deeper into her. Zoey only barely managed to keep herself from slapping her own hips forward and burying herself as deep as she could. This was Rosalie’s first time, she tried to remind herself. Rosalie had never had someone inside her, even if she had toys, and Zoey wasn’t an easy person to accommodate. Those whines of pleasure were also noises of discomfort. She had to be steady.

“Easy, easy,” Zoey breathed, breaking their kiss. The words were as much for her as Rosalie. “How are you doing?”

Rosalie bit Zoey’s lip and pulled it back, almost painful in her eagerness. “I asked you to fuck me,” she growled. “I don’t care if it hurts.” She bucked her hips, taking more of Zoey. “So fuck me.”

Well ... with those words ... so much for Zoey’s restraint.

She sank the last several inches, burying herself in Rosalie’s tight pussy. Rosalie cried out and arched her back, fingers digging into the bedsheets. She stayed that way, frozen, for a second, then let out a low, breathless moan.

They began to move together. Zoey rocked her hips slowly, thrusting in and pulling out, feeling the tightness of Rosalie’s pussy grip her cock. They built up speed as Rosalie adjusted to Zoey’s size. For all her desperate need, being stuffed by fourteen inches of girl cock took a moment to come to terms with. Each thrust had the noises escaping Rosalie’s throat shifting more and more toward pleasure, and Zoey worked eagerly to stuff the blonde full.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.