This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 72

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey looked down at her cock, where a thick metal ring was wrapped around her shaft’s base.

Rosalie’s ‘request’. What she was cashing Zoey’s open-ended promise for. The cock ring was finally seeing its day.

“It gets bigger with every prevented orgasm,” Rosalie said. “I ... I want to see what the limit is.”

Whatever spell had washed over Rosalie and made her take charge had passed—she blushed and stuttered over the explanation. She even provided her usual justification.

“Out of curiosity, of course,” Rosalie huffed. “I’m interested because of how strange it is.”

“I get the feeling,” Zoey said dubiously, still looking down, and too concerned for her own well being to tease Rosalie’s flimsy excuses, “that ‘suppressing’ a bunch of orgasms is going to be ... uncomfortable.” Torture, more accurately. There was edging, and then there was magically induced edging.

“Well. You did promise me.”

“Because I had a pretty girl begging me to breed her. I was under duress.”

“I did not beg you. You begged me.”

“Is that how you remember it?”

Rosalie huffed and looked away.

“And,” Zoey added, “you’re that much of a size queen, now? I know you like it, but fourteen inches isn’t enough?”

“As if,” Rosalie said stubbornly. “I’m just curious.”

“Uh huh. It’s Delta and the dungeon trap, isn’t it?”

Rosalie’s attention snapped to Zoey. She gave Zoey a look so disgusted that Zoey might actually have been worried, if she couldn’t see through the act so easily.

“You want to be stuffed silly,” Zoey grinned. “I seriously doubt it’ll get that big ... but maybe enough you can get a taste. A precursor.”

She crawled forward across the bed and pushed a strand of Rosalie’s hair to the side. She’d undone her ponytail, splaying out her platinum tresses in the way Zoey liked best.

“I’m thinking that gel we got from the last shard might be able to recreate the stretchiness potion ... and maybe something that makes me bigger, too. But I guess this is a good hold-off until then. Hopefully my skill can make things work.” She kissed the cheek of a furiously blushing Rosalie who wasn’t meeting her eyes, then said, “but since you’re torturing me, I get to pick our positions.”

“That’s a fair compromise,” Rosalie mumbled.

“Good. Then, here you go.” Reaching into her inventory, Zoey pulled out a silver stud.

Rosalie blinked at it. “Oh. That?”

[Stud of Oral Ecstasy]: Uncommon. Transforms the user’s mouth into an erogenous zone.

“That,” Zoey grinned. “Do you need help?”

Rosalie frowned as she took the item. “No.” She undid the clasp and, in a bout of nonchalance that had Zoey both impressed and horrified, stabbed her tongue through with the bit of metal. She downed a few swishes of a health potion to heal the puncture.

“You didn’t even use the numbing agent!”

Rosalie paused, then shrugged. “Pain conditioning was part of my training. That was nothing.”

Which was a statement that doubly horrified Zoey ... though why should it? Was it that surprising? She didn’t know the details of how Rosalie had been raised, but her family hunted monsters for a living. ‘Pain tolerance training’ was par for the course.

Rosalie noticed Zoey’s expression, and hesitated. She leaned forward and kissed Zoey, and despite knowing why she’d done it—to distract her—it worked flawlessly.

Because Zoey couldn’t believe she could just do that now. Kiss Rosalie.

Rosalie shivered, then pulled back. Her hand went up to her mouth, eyes widening. “Oh,” she said. “Oh, wow.”

Zoey grinned, remember. The last of her concern washed past. “What’s it like? Your mouth pussy.”

Rather than addressing the crude terminology—which Delta had first used—Rosalie continued to blink, then ran a finger down her tongue. She shivered at the sensation.

Zoey shuffled onto Rosalie’s lap. Her cock stuck up and pressed against Rosalie’s stomach, but Zoey was more interested in something else, right now.

“Open up.”

Rosalie blushed, but did as told. Zoey stuck a finger into her mouth, rubbing it around, between her lips and teeth, against her cheeks and tongue. Rosalie groaned in pleasure, Zoey’s finger providing pleasure wherever it went.

“Fuck me,” Zoey said. “It’s that sensitive?”

Rosalie’s panting answered for her.

Zoey put two fingers back into Rosalie’s mouth. She tugged Rosalie’s chin down, prompting her to open wider, then thrust her fingers down Rosalie’s throat. She choked, briefly, and groaned at the same time—a mess of a noise. Zoey let Rosalie recover, then started throat-fucking her with her fingers, making loud squelching noises. When Rosalie’s gag reflex finally gave in again, she pulled out, dragging thick stands of saliva. Rosalie coughed into her hands, steadying her airways.

Zoey sucked on her fingers, tasting Rosalie. It was hardly the most inappropriate thing Zoey had done, but for some reason, Rosalie flushed crimson, shocked, and looked away.

“Zoey!” she protested.

“What? It’s just spit.” Zoey grinned at her. “Pretty sure we’ve shared plenty of that.”

“Just, still.” She floundered for a second, but had no good excuse. At a guess, it was because of the new sensation in her mouth. It had flustered and confused her. Zoey kind of wanted to try the oral stud herself—but later. Obviously, playing with Rosalie was a lot more fun.

Zoey pulled out her own stud, put it in, then leaned forward to kiss Rosalie.

Kissing Rosalie the normal way already flustered her ... with her mouth turned into a second pussy, Zoey’s exploring tongue had her shivering in moments. Rosalie pulled back, gasping.

“That’s—wow. That’s intense.” She swallowed.

“It synergizes.” The stud Zoey was wearing made her give better head—and the stud Rosalie was wearing made her mouth an erogenous zone. It was an unfair combination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.