This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 74

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

[ Content disclaimer: Distension, excessive cum, etc ]

Rosalie held true to her promise. She made Zoey suffer.

It was mostly made up by how Zoey got to do what she wanted. Rosalie attended to her needs carefully and with enthusiasm. For nearly an hour, Zoey thrust between or into her thighs, tits, hands, mouth, and pussy. The last one—full indulgence—she avoided after the first time. Being inside Rosalie was too exciting, and exciting meant painful, considering how the band of metal on the base of her cock was stopping her from finishing.

Fortunately, Rosalie could overpower her and still her frantic rutting. It wasn’t fun, dangling over that edge and being unable to throw herself off, but unlike the first time, Zoey didn’t torture herself for more than a full minute, desperately trying to reach a climax that wouldn’t come. It was painful—as much as it was pleasurable—but it wasn’t unbearable.

Or, it kind of was. But in a good way? It was impossible to describe Rosalie giving her a titjob as a bad thing, even if climax never came.

Her cock grew, bit by bit. Not all at once, or as fast as the first session. Zoey had grown a full four inches because she’d jerked herself off until she felt like she was melting, unable to find relief. It had been awful, but she hadn’t been able to stop herself. With Rosalie there to play guard, progress was slower, but steady—and not as excruciating. The ring grew in pace with her, otherwise things would’ve become rather untenable. But it took Zoey’s growth in pace, increasing in size itself.

Which led them to this moment.

Zoey slapped her cock down onto Rosalie’s stomach. It had always been impressive laid out against her petite blonde teammate, but now, at somewhere around twenty two inches, it was an almost comical size. It didn’t only reach up well past her belly button, but it reached past her sternum, to her collarbone, even. Zoey could keep the base where Rosalie’s pussy was, and Rosalie could give her a titjob. Insane. The sight made her dizzy.

“It won’t fit,” Zoey said flatly. She needed to be the voice of reason here. The excitement in Rosalie’s eye was making it obvious she wasn’t thinking clearly. She never did, caught up in this sort of thing. And to think she was the one who had gotten off five or six times, and so ought to have a clearer mind. Zoey only had gotten off once, and was finding it hard to keep her thoughts straight. But even so, she had a clearer mind than Rosalie. “It’s too big, Rosie.”

Despite her words, Zoey pushed her hips forward, then pulled backward, rubbing her cock along the length of Rosalie’s body. She was, despite trying to be reasonable, as transfixed as her partner. Maybe the torture had been worth it, when this was the sight that rewarded her.

And not even sight. She got to go in. And finish inside, too.

Definitely worth it.

“It reaches your collarbone,” Zoey said, and for all her tone of protest, her breath was coming faster. “It won’t fit. Literally. Delta had that potion, but we don’t.”

“It’s worth a try.” Rosalie had a crazy look in her eyes, growing by the second. “You have that skill.”

“And that’s not mentioning how thick it is. It’s as big as my fist.” That wasn’t even an exaggeration. Under normal circumstances, it would tear Rosalie in two. She had a skill that helped with this sort of thing, but there was no way it would be enough. Right?

“We’ll have to make do,” Rosalie murmured. “I’ll just have to adjust.”

“Adjust.” Zoey lifted her cock up and slapped it back down. The loud clap emphasized her point, but she voiced it out loud. “Adjust to this?”

Rather than discouraging Rosalie, the impact of Zoey’s cock only seemed to excite her. She seemed eager at the prospect she wouldn’t adjust. That she might be torn in two.

“Fine,” Zoey said. “But you’re topping.” She was worried she wouldn’t be able to control herself. An hour of teasing had left a burning sensation under her skin. Sure, Rosalie could pin her down, overpower her easily, but she’d rather that not happen. Making herself uncomfortable was one thing, but Rosalie, another entirely.

Rosalie didn’t need to be told twice. She grabbed Zoey and rolled her over, sitting on top of her. For a second, she sat on Zoey’s thighs and admired how Zoey’s cock reached up to her collarbone. Length wise, it was as impressive as the toy Delta had ridden. Not as wide, though. If it went in, it would still stuff Rosalie silly. There would definitely be a clear outline as it bulged her outward. Zoey’s breath came faster at the idea.

Rosalie kissed the tip, getting precum on her lips, which she cleaned off with a swipe of her tongue. She stood—literally stood, because that was the easiest way to handle things—and lined Zoey up to her entrance. Zoey was struck by the absurd sight. Twenty something inches. Seriously, what the hell.

And why did it turn her on so much?

Pretty obvious why. But still.

“Ready?” Rosalie asked.

“I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to ask you that.”

Rosalie lowered herself down. Zoey’s enormous cock head pressed into her pussy. Rosalie ground against her, spreading herself slowly. She sucked in a breath of air, a sound of pain and excitement. Zoey also groaned. She fought against the urge to buck upward and bury herself into Rosalie’s tight, wet pussy. It wasn’t the easiest task, with how long she’d been played with, teased, and denied.

“Fuck,” Rosalie muttered. “It’s so big.” She rubbed back and forth, digging Zoey’s cockhead a millimeter further with each rocking movement. Zoey felt her member being enveloped, slowly. Rosalie whined as the tip finally popped in—or at least the top half of it. She still had some stretching to deal with before Zoey would be all the way in.

Gritting her teeth, and making a whining noise deep in her throat, Rosalie forced herself lower. A tight heat wrapped around Zoey, and Zoey groaned, arching her back. The need to slap upward was overwhelming, but she forced herself to let Rosalie set the pace. Even more than normal, she couldn’t just go at it.

Her cock head finished going in. Rosalie gasped at the invasion, then sighed, the growing pressure finally ceasing—though the wince on her face said she definitely hadn’t adjusted. That she’d gotten Zoey in at all was shocking. Zoey’s skill must be more willing to help things along than she thought. It must scale with her size, because even her previous thickness had been a tight fit, so its new girth really, really shouldn’t have fit.

Zoey watched as her oversized cock inched up Rosalie. Working eagerly, and panting with exertion and pleasure, she lowered herself down. A thick bulge pushed her stomach outward. It hit her belly button, then kept going. At the bottom of her rib cage, Rosalie had managed to get halfway down, or thereabout.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.