This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 76

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey drifted to consciousness with a becoming-familiar warmth pressed into her. Cracking her eyes open, the sight of Rosalie’s platinum-blonde hair met her. Zoey was snuggled into her, playing the big spoon. She sighed in satisfaction and hugged Rosalie closer.

For a while she luxuriated in Rosalie’s warmth. In her girlfriend’s warmth. The word made her heart skip a beat. It would do that for a while.

Soon enough, Rosalie stirred too.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Zoey murmured.

“Mm,” Rosalie replied, stuffing her face into the pillow. “What time is it?”

“We didn’t set an alarm. So ... late?”

Rosalie groaned, but kept her face buried into the pillow.

She stayed that way for long enough Zoey thought she might actually go back to sleep, but then she groaned a second time and forced herself to sit. Zoey pouted, even if it was time to be getting up. They’d basked in each other’s company for the better part of a day—all of last evening and well into this morning—but at the same time, that wasn’t nearly enough. She wanted more. Did they really have to start their day?

Rosalie’s scrunched-up face suggested she was having similar thoughts, but unlike Zoey, she had an iota of willpower. Rosalie sighed, then leaned down and kissed Zoey’s forehead, before shuffling out of bed. Rosalie had no idea what the casual show of affection—coming from her—had done to Zoey. For a long moment, she lay there, stunned, turning into a pile of goo.

Eventually, an “are you joining me?” spurred her into action. She slipped out of bed and joined Rosalie in the bathroom.

One brisk, shared shower later—in which Zoey only teased Rosalie a little bit—they got dressed, then showed up in front of Delta’s door. Zoey knocked. She wanted to make it a routine that the team ate breakfast together. Though, their morning had started late, so there were good odds Delta had set off.

Fortunately, though, she hadn’t. After a few moments of shuffling, a loud thump, then a string of curses, a bleary-eyed Delta—long orange hair in disarray—appeared at the door. She eyed Zoey, looking annoyed, but after her attention flicked to Rosalie, she seemed to remember what last night had been. Her sour expression turned to a smirk.

“Good morning, lovebirds.”

Rosalie eyed her. Even more than normal, Delta’s smirk was so blatant and taunting as to make even Zoey blush. Delta shared a wall with them, and with how loud she and Rosalie had been, Delta knew—intimately—what they’d been up to.

“Morning,” Zoey said. “Uh. We’re heading down for breakfast. Wanna join us?”

Delta ignored Zoey, having eyes only for Rosalie, who, hilariously, was actually struggling to return her usual glare. Her cheeks were pink. Delta did have a talent in making people squirm just with a look. “Sure,” she finally said, turning to Zoey. “Give me a second.”

She left the door open, and Zoey and Rosalie trailed in. Rosalie didn’t protest at having to wait for Delta. She hoped that wasn’t just because Rosalie knew Zoey wanted her to join them, but because she was starting to see Delta as part of the group.

Delta threw on a pair of fuzzy slippers, brushed her hair so it wasn’t a total disaster, then grabbed her room keys. “Kay. Let’s go.” She’d finish getting ready later, apparently.

Down in the dining hall, they sat at a table for four. Despite Zoey being the one seated across from Delta, Delta kept her eyes on Rosalie. She didn’t say anything outright—didn’t tease or taunt verbally. Instead, she kept that same smirk plastered on. And Rosalie, also like before, couldn’t work up a returning glare. She ignored Delta to the best of her ability, but was losing horrendously. She squirmed in her seat.

Zoey almost felt like she should intervene in the silent war, especially since Rosalie was now officially her girlfriend, but she was enjoying the show. Seeing Rosalie squirm was cute. And by the glares Rosalie sometimes shot Zoey, too, Zoey’s grinning reaction was only escalating the problem.

“Just say it, won’t you?” Rosalie finally blurted out. She blushed, then stuck her chin in the air and straightened her back. “Stop smirking and say what you want to.”

Delta turned to Zoey. “So. What do you have planned today?”

The offended look that appeared on Rosalie’s face was priceless. She’d finally worked up the nerve to force the issue, and Delta had ignored her. Rosalie actually pouted, a reaction even Zoey had difficulty drawing. Zoey squeezed Rosalie’s knee underneath the table, fighting away the humor of the situation. She didn’t do a great job.

‘Traitor’, Rosalie’s glare said.

“Sabina first, then Maddy in the afternoon,” Zoey answered. “I think that’s going to be the usual. The evening’s open, though.”

“Does that mean I get my date?”

“You already had yours,” Rosalie shot at her.

“So I’m not allowed a second?”

“How about a team date?” Zoey asked, cutting things off before they got out of hand. “Or, an outing. You invited me out for drinks, right? Maybe Maddy will want to come.” She glanced at Rosalie, who pursed her lips. Zoey could read her expression; she wanted to be more productive. Maybe two nights out in a row was pushing things?

“I’d be down,” Delta said. “We need to meet her as a group. Should I invite her? Or you?”

“I can. During practice.”

“I should get a feel for her, I suppose,” Rosalie said. “It sounds like she’ll be joining the team, assuming she ... digests Zoey’s class.” She glanced at Zoey. “But I can’t be going out every night. I should be training. We should be training.”

“All day?” Delta asked, rolling her eyes. “We can use the evenings for ourselves.”

Rosalie gave her an unimpressed look, which showed what she thought of that.

“And where do you go, anyway?” Delta asked. “To train. Why not come with me? For spars. I know the competition.”

Rosalie eyed Delta. The offer to join her had been delivered with surprising earnestness, and she didn’t trust that. Delta seemed to realize that too, because she paused, then smirked and fixed things: “And how about we make it more interesting? Ever play a round of strip spars?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.