This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 78

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Sabina tugged Zoey’s boxers down, springing fourteen inches of thick girl cock into the air.

Zoey had become accustomed to a universal reaction for girls seeing her cock for the first time: shock. Sabina, though, appraised it with the same clinical disregard she gave everything. Was there anything that could surprise this woman?

She gripped it, peering to its left and right, tilting it, as if looking to gain a scientific understanding of Zoey’s cock.

“How big is it?” she eventually asked.

“Uh. Fourteen inches? Maybe?” Zoey hadn’t actually measured, but that seemed right.

Sabina made her own assessment. “Fourteen. Yes, more or less. And proportionally thick.” Her eyes flicked down. “You have both parts, too. I expected that. This was given with your class?”

“Yeah.” How she’d deduced that, Zoey hadn’t a clue. She didn’t think about it. It was hard to focus with Sabina handling her cock with such passive disinterest. Fuck, why did Sabina seemingly not being aroused by their situation do so much for her? How could this cool, gray-eyed woman have her hand on Zoey’s cock and be totally unruffled? “How’d you know?”

“You don’t seem used to it.” She shrugged. “I’m not sure I could be specific. Sometimes my realizations are ... oblique. Even to me.”

She stroked up and down, and Zoey wiggled in place, arms and legs strapped solidly down. That, too—the restraints—had Zoey going wild, cock throbbing and precum dribbling from her tip.

She’d never done this sort of thing. Or, not this exactly, but what she inferred Sabina’s preferences were, considering the room littered with sex toys and ... well, BDSM equipment. She was more experienced than most girls her age, but that sort of stuff? She’d never had a girlfriend into it, and had no natural preference for it, either. Some light choking and spanking was as adventurous as she’d been in that regard.

Definitely, she’d never been in a room with shelves lined with sex toys, and been seated on a metal table, locked down with straps and restraints. And what was all the other stuff, anyway? The furniture, and some of the toys Sabina had? She was both intimidated at the prospect of finding out, and desperately wanted to.

“So,” Zoey gasped, squirming as Sabina’s hand stroked up and down. The plastic grip of her gloves, and the passive expression, was doing so much for Zoey it almost wasn’t fair. “You’re, uh, into all this? I had no idea.”

“Mm,” Sabina replied. “I enjoy experimenting. That extends to the bedroom.” Her hand continued to travel Zoey’s length, working away with a slow, agonizing pace. She performed the motion with an idle disregard. A professionalism. As if she were stirring her cauldron—a routine task. “But I realize my preferences aren’t everyone’s. I simply thought this an appropriate environment to do this in. We need not do more.” A second later, she added, “Perhaps it’s best we don’t, today. We’re simply collecting substance to experiment with.”

Zoey swallowed. Heat was curling in her stomach shockingly fast. She’d been taken care of by Rosalie thoroughly last night, so she wasn’t pent up. She wouldn’t be coming too fast. But Sabina’s stroking was surprisingly adept, and the situation itself was intensely compromising.

Looking to distract herself, Zoey said, “You think it’ll do something, then?”

“Your semen, as a base? Perhaps.”

“Just maybe?”

“I find it likely,” Sabina admitted. “But the most fundamental problem is output. We’ll have to do this frequently for even small batches, if it turns out true.”

Zoey laughed, finding the statement amusing for obvious reasons, then groaned and arched her back, struggling against her restraints. Sabina had stopped stroking slowly, and instead started jerking off the tip, bunching foreskin around it.

“I almost,” Zoey panted, “don’t want to tell you, if it means you’ll take care of me ‘frequently’. But, uh. Output. Isn’t—” she groaned at the deftness of Sabina’s movements, “a problem. I make more than I should. Once’ll be enough for a full batch.”

Sabina’s eyebrows quirked. It was a muted reaction of surprise. She never—or at least rarely—emoted strongly.

“Well,” she said. “Having a backlog of material will be useful, then. Let’s settle for twice a day. Once at the start of our lessons, and in the middle. It’ll keep you clear-minded.”

Sabina leaned down and kissed the tip of Zoey’s dick. The surprise—and searing eroticism—of the sudden movement overruled Zoey’s good sense. Her hips took over. She bucked forward, her cock shoving into Sabina’s mouth, but, since Sabina hadn’t opened, the movement only had her cock sliding against closed teeth and deflecting, burying into Sabina’s cheek. Sabina pulled back, blinking in surprise.

“Shit,” Zoey said, appalled at her reaction. “I didn’t—”

Sabina squeezed Zoey’s cock, hard enough to make her gasp.

“No apologies. From either of us.” She tilted her head. “If that’s fine.”

Zoey digested that request. Sabina was clearly implying she, with her adventurous preferences, might sometimes get carried away and do something Zoey hadn’t expected—or liked. Sabina would rather not either of them apologize when it happened. Simply state their boundaries and move on.

Zoey nodded slowly.

“Good,” Sabina said.

She withdrew her grip from Zoey’s cock, which had Zoey wiggling her hips side to side, disappointed in the sudden lack of pleasure.

“Let’s try a more efficient extraction method,” Sabina said. “This will take too long, otherwise.”

Well, that was a lie. Zoey’s orgasm had been building unfortunately fast. She’d been fighting it away for her reputation’s sake.

Sabina stood—she had seated herself earlier on a stool set near the reclining metal chair-table—and approached the toy shelf. She surveyed her options.

Plucking one from the second shelf, she turned to Zoey. “I did wonder if I’d ever get to use this. I’m not interested in men, but it was simply too fascinating a contraption.”

In her hands, Sabina held a long, cylindrical device with a clear shell. Returning to Zoey’s side, Sabina held it out for her to inspect further. Inside the shell was ... a plastic toy? With spindly metal tools attached to it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.