This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 81

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

It was kind of hard to just go back to potion-making after being so thoroughly drained by Sabina’s milking session, especially with how unexpected the encounter had been, but Sabina’s efficient, unruffled nature helped Zoey get her thoughts in order. Zoey was genuinely astounded at how easily Sabina ignored what the two of them had done. Or what she had done to Zoey. It had been a pretty one-sided thing, not that Zoey was complaining.

Fortunately, Zoey’s curiosity helped her brush past things, too. Sabina’s milking of her lower half had been for a reason. Or, at least a practical one in addition to the less appropriate. There was merit to Zoey’s reasoning: that her class might bestow certain properties to her cum, making it a viable potion-base.

“If I had to guess,” Sabina said, prepping the small-form brewing station as Zoey studiously watched and took notes. “It would be especially suited to potions that provide carnal effects. We’ll first test it with the fairy dust. If it catalyzes, then that likely indicates our suspicions are true. Of course, we’ll need to compare it to other bases to be certain, but my previous attempts with your ingredients have been ... stubborn. So an instant success would effectively be a confirmation.”

Sabina continued to meticulously arrange the ingredients and equipment, including the thick container of Zoey’s cum. The flask had more than enough liquid for a small batch of potions, and it laid to the side, along with the other reagents they’d be adding.

Zoey wouldn’t be leading this brew. She was still a beginner, and they would be working with valuable ingredients, this batch, not worthless ones like for the health potions earlier.

There was plenty to learn from spectating. Not every instance of her tutelage needed to be hands on. Plus, Zoey was looking forward to Sabina coaxing out a potion from the pink fairy dust. The shimmering material said it would give effects related to dreams. In what form? She couldn’t wait to find out. Something fun, her gut told her. Maybe fun and practical.

She attended to Sabina’s requests as they went about the process. She helped here and there, in small ways, passing equipment or preparing reagents. Sabina did all the real work. Zoey took notes when she could, and Sabina did the same. Ones much more detailed than Zoey’s own, identifying exactly the process she implemented. She was a scientist in the traditional sense, even if technology might not be as advanced here as back home.

A surprisingly intense forty-five minutes later, Sabina held up a vial of pink liquid, eying it. The cloudy liquid slowly resolved, turning a deeper and deeper pink by the second. Until finally, it settled.

[Potion of Expanded Consciousness] - Open the consumer’s mind to the dream world, allowing external influences to delve deep into one’s psyche.

“Oh, wow,” Zoey said. “What does that mean?”

“I’m not sure,” Sabina said, finishing her inspection and setting the vial into the prepared vial rack. She poured the rest of the batch into vials, talking as she did so. “And it’s less inappropriate than I expected.”

“Well. Maybe it doesn’t say it, but I bet the dreams would be ... less than appropriate. Just a hunch.”

Sabina hummed in consideration.

“And it worked,” Zoey said, pointing out the obvious.

“Indeed. It seems your essence does, as predicted, make an ideal potion base. Curious. It’ll simplify further experiments. Though, I do wonder if more mundane potions will find it a habitable solution.”

“I wonder,” Zoey agreed.

“As to the potion itself. ‘External influences’. That concerns me.”

She’d had the same thought. “What sorts of influences? And who says they’ll be friendly?”

“Perhaps it’d be best to not take it.”

“Huh?” No, Zoey’s concern didn’t extend that far. “I still think it’s worth trying.”

“It’s an unusually vague description.”

Zoey shrugged. Maybe the carelessness wasn’t wholly wise, but there was no shot she was just going to not take it. Who knew how amazing the experience could turn out?

“What happens, happens,” Zoey said. It was maybe a too-blase attitude. “Some of the other items I’ve gotten are vague. Things haven’t turned out poorly, yet.”

“It’s yours to do with as you please,” Sabina said. “I’m simply who you hired to catalyze it. But do be careful.”

Right. Zoey had almost forgotten about that. She’d fallen into an easy companionship with Sabina that had almost made her forget their relationship was professional in origin. Or ... mostly professional, and likely shifting toward something else. Clearly, Sabina’s milking session indicated some sort of morphing of their relationship. But in this regard, still professional.

It broached a topic Zoey had been chewing over.

“Hey,” Zoey said. “Do you, uh, mind if we talk business, actually?”

Sabina took the swerve in conversation in stride, as she did everything. “As we clean.” She gestured at the dirty equipment.

“Right.”

Zoey helped Sabina collect the various tools and dispose of expended regents to the appropriate receptacles. It was a monotonous process she was growing accustomed to. Even fantastic activities like alchemy came with plenty of mundane realities, cleaning and preparation being two obvious ones.

“So. Business.”

“Business.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way...” Zoey started, “but can I ask how you’re, well, making a living?”

A quirked eyebrow. “Well,” she said slowly. “I’m an alchemist by trade.”

Sarcasm wasn’t the most common thing coming from Sabina, so Zoey was amused. But also, at the same time, she internally winced. She was going to have to spell out what she meant, explicitly? “I mean, how are you—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.