This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 82

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey and Sabina hammered out the details for a potential business plan. In broad strokes, true, but also in a way that suggested this might come to pass and wasn’t fanciful musing.

The two important items that needed to be handled was finding a stall or small storefront in the redlight district—the scandalous nature of their merchandise wouldn’t be allowed in the general marketplaces—as well as finding an employee for selling the potions, since neither Zoey nor Sabina wanted to handle that task. Zoey, because she had other things to be doing, and Sabina, because she would be busy brewing and handling her other duties—along with her dislike for customer-facing responsibilities.

Zoey was excited for the business to take off, and intended to move from ‘planning’ to ‘reality’ as quickly as she could. First, because the money would be nice. Finances hadn’t been a problem, but she didn’t have so much she could buy whatever she wanted, either. The same for Rosalie. Zoey could tell by the way she acted that her family was rich, likely filthy rich, but she didn’t have access to those funds, right now. And sure, that would change in a few short weeks, when they set off to Mantle, but even if Rosalie was willing to keep Zoey supplied, Zoey would prefer she had her own source of income. Mooching of her now-girlfriend would feel weird.

But besides the money, Zoey looked forward to the project for other reasons. A simple sense of excitement to name one, getting to watch and participate in a growing venture, and besides that, a way to keep Sabina better supplied. Sabina had quickly become a friend, and opening up a way for her to pursue her passions was something that interested Zoey on its own merit.

Though, what would happen when they left? Set off to Mantle? All things considered, two weeks was no time at all, on the scale of ‘setting up a business’. She’d blink, and it would be time to leave—thus splitting apart the business if Sabina wasn’t interested in coming along.

Zoey had felt the situation out. Sabina, apparently, didn’t have any major ties holding her down. She’d been renting her storefront for two years, and had grown accustomed to it—and made business contacts, established a routine—but she didn’t have family, or ... well, even many friends, to put things bluntly. As long as Sabina had a place to be conducting her research, and the supplies to do so, that was all that mattered.

So in that regard, if their test-run with a lewd potion stall in the redlight district worked out, and they raked in money, then Sabina indicated she’d be willing to relocate. It had been an awkward topic to broach, though, outright asking Sabina if she’d be willing to move cities with her. They’d only known each other a few days.

Ultimately, it depended on how the business worked out.

After her lessons and discussions with Sabina, Zoey headed back to the Guild for more of the same—tutelage—except with Maddy. It was the routine she’d be following for the rest of their break in Treyhull, probably. Mornings with Sabina, late morning and afternoon with Maddy, then her evenings free, to handle whatever else needed taken care of.

Lessons with Maddy went well. They worked on the ice armor spell, which she managed to fully manifest, though not with any amazing efficiency. Certainly, not at a level appropriate to venturing out to second or third advancement shards.

But she was making strides, according to Maddy. It was hard to tell if that praise was genuine, or just Maddy being a sweetheart, but Zoey took pride in it anyway. She was trying her hardest, so she might as well take the encouragement for what it was.

Not that she’d sit back and be satisfied with herself, growing complacent. If she wanted a career with Rosalie and Delta, then she had to become a competent adventurer. To push herself. Sure, her class gave her overpowered skills, but that wasn’t enough.

Doubly so because of the danger. As they worked their way up the advancement ladder, shards would become more and more of a deadly threat to her teammates. It would be Zoey’s job, in some part, to keep them safe. And keeping Rosalie and Delta safe? Obviously high on the priority list. Higher than anything else.

By the time the second magic lesson was wrapped up, Zoey had a shaky, if consistent, hold on the ice armor spell. While ice shards were massively easier to fling, they were also a crude ability. Which didn’t mean it was a bad skill. Swinging a hammer could be ‘crude’ compared to some finesse-based weapons, but still effective. Ice armor, on the other hand, was far more difficult to bring to life—but much more useful. As long as she kept her ice armor manifested, if an attack slipped past Rosalie, Zoey should be able to take the attack without her transmigration through worlds coming to an abrupt end.

She and Maddy also started on a few other manifestations of her ice-related abilities. She made little progress there, but with luck—and a lot of work—Zoey might have an ‘ice wall’ and a ‘frost’ spell ready for the next shard. The former for utility, the latter as a debuff—to lock up enemies with a debilitating sheen of frost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.