This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 83

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“But first, how much did Delta tell you?” Zoey asked.

“Um. Just that your class works with ... less than appropriate stuff.” She seemed as embarrassed about her use of a euphemism as the topic itself. “And later, she mentioned the shards can be kind of ‘that way’, too.”

Rosalie snorted. “A little more than ‘kind of’.”

Zoey patted her knee, gently chiding her. The point was to be working Maddy into the idea, testing the waters. Not to emphasize just how crazy things got. Full disclosure would happen, obviously, but tactfully. Ease into it.

Rosalie cleared her throat, realizing her mistake.

“It’s not too complicated,” Zoey said. “Really, that’s the sum of it. My class, and because of it, the shards we go into, aren’t like most. Working through them requires some intimacy.”

“And I’d have to link up with you,” Maddy said. She blushed an even deeper red, glancing at both Rosalie and Delta, as if worried she’d said something wrong.

Delta laughed and bumped shoulders with her. “It doesn’t have to be much. Just a quick,” she made a jerking-off gesture. “The only hard part is getting your damn hand around it.”

Zoey would have thought Delta was addressing the topic a bit too directly, but Maddy only laughed, if higher pitch than normal. She and Delta were friends, so it made sense Delta had a better read on her than Zoey.

“And we could handle the less appropriate aspects,” Rosalie added. “For the short term. While you adjust. The challenge isn’t in the aspects related to Zoey’s class, and how she changes the shards. More, it’s in regular wayfaring. Combat capabilities. Your value as a standard team mate.”

“Zoey basically fucked the boss into submission herself,” Delta agreed. “Her magic’s a little rusty, but she knows how to give a dicking down.” Leaning closer to Maddy, she said, “Just ask blondie. They’ve known each other less than a week, and already girlfriends?” Delta gave her a significant look, which Maddy blushed furiously under.

“We are trying,” Rosalie growled, “to talk business.”

Delta made a faux show of contrition, raising her hands in an apologetic gesture. The shit-eating grin unfortunately diminished the effect. “Sorry. But, really, it is business. You’re good with your spear, and Zoey’s good with hers. Both relevant, isn’t it?”

Rosalie glared at Delta.

“You wouldn’t have to do much,” Zoey said, bringing them back to the topic at hand. “And we won’t be leaving for at least another week, so you have time to think about it. Get to know us, if that helps.”

“It’s a bit odd,” Maddy admitted. “I ... I definitely haven’t made my mind up.” She bit her lip. “How, um, intense are we talking? Does it all get?”

Zoey hesitated. She’d been wanting to not dive off the deep end so Maddy had time to digest, but if she asked outright, Zoey wouldn’t lie.

“One of the challenge rooms was a dildo as thick as my thigh,” Delta offered. “Came with a potion that, like, negated my anatomy. I felt that thing bumping my heart around. And it bulged my stomach out like,” Delta gestured, indicating several nearly a foot. “Literally filled me up.”

Maddy gaped at her.

“Unfortunately, they’re not all that fun,” Delta sighed. “And I’m pretty sure princess has dibs on the next one.”

“Insufferable,” Rosalie said simply.

“I-I think it’s fine if you take those,” Maddy said, stumbling over her words. “I’ll stick with the normal stuff.”

“You will?” Delta asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Maddy realized what she’d said. “Y-You know, theoretically. If I did come.”

“If you came? Not an if. I’m guessing, six or seven times, on average.”

“Delta!” Maddy’s face burned under the aggressive teasing. Zoey wasn’t entirely sure if this was the best strategy to be taking, but Delta would know better. “A-Anyway,” Maddy stuttered, turning away from the fox-eared girl still grinning at her. “Different topic. Um.” She scrambled for something, but her brain was apparently blanking out.

Zoey came to the rescue. “I’m thinking of starting a business,” she said. Delta’d done a great job of cracking open some hard-to-address topics, but Zoey also though it was best they let them simmer, now, not push the point.

Fortunately, the swerve in topic was an interesting enough one to draw Delta’s attention, who seemed like she wanted to keep teasing Maddy, even against her better judgment. “Huh?” she said, turning to Zoey. “You are? Those potions?”

“I talked with Sabina about it. She agrees. She thinks there’s money to be made. But there’s lots of details to figure out.”

“What potions?” Maddy asked, eager to help solidify the change in conversation.

Unfortunately, it was only half a change.

“Zoey keeps getting lewd potion reagents,” Delta explained. “She’s working with an alchemist to have them refined.” She turned back to Zoey. “And, yeah, no shit. There’s serious money to be made, I bet. I thought your sugar mommy had you sorted, though?”

Rosalie gaped at her. “Please don’t call me that.”

“Please don’t,” Zoey agreed.

“Though, she has a point,” Rosalie said. “Finances aren’t something you should worry over.”

“Let me guess,” Delta said. “That only goes for her, not me.”

“You’re on your own,” Rosalie agreed. She turned to Zoey, waiting for a response.

“I want to try it out,” Zoey said. “Because ... it’s ... we can talk about it later. But I don’t want to mooch off your family.”

Rosalie frowned, but under the table, Zoey squeezed her knee, and Rosalie didn’t push the point. A significant look from Rosalie did make it clear that they would be talking about it, though.

“What kinds of reagents?” Maddy asked. The blush was mostly gone. She didn’t seem as intimidated talking about lewd potions as Zoey’s class or the shards they’d be delving. That was fair. The former didn’t require her participation.

“An infertility one,” Delta said.

“And the opposite,” Zoey added.

“Wait, really?”

“Not using it for obvious reasons,” she said dryly.

“But, it makes you more potent? That’d sell well, I bet. Not just as a fun potion, but for practical uses.”

“Yeah. That’s the plan.”

“And what else?” Maddy asked.

“Some we’re still messing with,” Zoey said. “There’s a sensitivity enhancer, though.”

“Try it out yet?” Delta asked.

“No. Been meaning to.”

“Too many choices?”

Zoey laughed. That was exactly it. There were a lot of items and potions she wanted to play with, but she could only have so much sex. Unfortunately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.