This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 84

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 84 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“That went well, right?” Zoey asked, collapsing back into the bed. “Maddy seems pretty open to everything. Or, is coming around on it.”

The night had wrapped up, with the party of four only spending around an hour longer cradling drinks at their booth, chatting. Zoey had only had a few, but she felt the effects: the emboldening buzz that had taken up residence in her head, and the warm glow that had probably removed at least a few points of her better judgment.

Maddy had headed back to her own room, of course. Delta, though, had ended up in Zoey’s and Rosalie’s.

It had happened naturally. She’d trailed in and reclined back in one of the cushioned chairs without asking, because obviously she’d followed them into their room, and not back to hers.

Zoey’s heart skipped a beat, thinking about how this night would be turning out. They hadn’t talked about it explicitly, but all three of them knew. Delta had a ‘favor’ she could cash in from Rosalie. And even without that excuse, Zoey felt the tension between the three of them. Even in Rosalie, however much she pretended unaffected by Delta’s flirting.

“She’ll come around,” Delta agreed. “I figured she would. She’s a huge virgin, but I’m telling you, there’s a freak somewhere in there. As the resident expert, blondie can back me up.”

Rosalie sputtered, the accusation probably hitting close to home.

Zoey laughed at the telling reaction, which received a glare, but Zoey leaned up and peppered kisses into her neck, which had the irritation melting away. She was so easy to fluster.

Rosalie fended Zoey’s hands away, which had accidentally started to adventure, then she blushed, standing from the edge of the bed. “I’m using the restroom. I’ll be right back.” She practically fled.

Zoey pouted.

Delta plopped down next to her. “She’s still nervous. What’s the game plan?”

For warming her up to the upcoming event. “She needs excuses. Reasons she’s doing this besides how much she wants it.”

“And you think she does? Want it?”

Zoey gave Delta a baffled look.

Delta laughed, and said, “Just making sure we’re talking about it.” She glanced toward the bathroom doorway, smirking. “But yeah. Maybe some things are too obvious to be worth clarifying.”

“But game plan,” Zoey said.

“I think you just need to warm her up.”

“Meaning?”

“I’ll use the restroom next. Give you two a few minutes to ... get started. Maybe talk, if you need to.”

“That’s a good idea.” Zoey knew how to ‘give Rosalie her excuses’. It wasn’t going to be particularly hard to pull off. Rosalie wanted this as much as Zoey did, for all she’d deny it up and down. “What do you have planned, anyway? For the favor?”

Delta chewed her lip. “Well ... it might be going too fast. But you’ll find out. It’s a surprise.”

For all Delta’s eagerness, and rivalry with Rosalie that wasn’t just of a friendly sort, Zoey trusted that she’d be considerate. And Zoey would be there, too, to see if Rosalie wasn’t comfortable with what Delta asked.

A minute later, Rosalie exited the bathroom, and Delta shot Zoey a grin and departed herself, leaving her and Rosalie alone.

“And what were you two talking about?”

“Didn’t listen in? Don’t you have super hearing?” It was mostly a joke, but also, a possibility. As a third advancement wayfarer, her senses were supernaturally powerful. Zoey had been worried about that, to be honest.

“I’m not an eavesdropper,” Rosalie said, mildly annoyed Zoey had implied it.

And, Zoey believed her. If she had been listening in, she’d be blushing.

Rosalie had sat on the bed next to her. Zoey didn’t know how long Delta planned to give them, but she should work efficiently.

She scooted closer, turned, and pushed Rosalie down, crawling over her. Rosalie didn’t seem surprised by Zoey going on the offensive. And without Delta there to watch, she didn’t blush and flee, like a few minutes prior.

“I’m looking forward to tonight,” Zoey murmured, planting a chaste kiss on her lips. “Are you?”

“You’ve made it obvious you want this,” Rosalie murmured back. “And I suppose I don’t mind playing along.”

Rosalie needed her excuses. Still, having it phrased like she was only humoring Zoey wasn’t ideal. “I need to know you want it at least a little.” She already did know that—it was glaringly obvious—but if Rosalie couldn’t verbalize it, then Zoey didn’t think she was ready, despite what she wanted. “Maybe you’re mostly humoring me, but that’s not the only reason. Right?”

She kissed up and down Rosalie’s neck, running her hands along her waist and hips, then across her stomach, digging beneath her clothing. The feel of Rosalie was so intoxicating. It wasn’t fair—she was losing her train of thought.

“If it is, then I don’t want this,” Zoey continued. “Your comfort is much more important.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.