This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 85

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey watched, with Rosalie still kissing her, as Delta slid Rosalie’s pants down, exposing smooth, toned legs. Rosalie groaned quietly into Zoey’s mouth, excited despite all pretenses she wasn’t.

Zoey broke the kiss, then murmured to Rosalie, “No cheating. Watch.”

Swallowing, Rosalie turned forward. Zoey leaned her chin on Rosalie’s shoulder, and the two of them watched Delta plant a kiss halfway up Rosalie’s inner thigh. Rosalie’s panting was loud in the room—even more than Zoey’s and Delta’s.

“Yours too,” Delta said, patting Zoey’s legs.

Intuiting what she meant, Zoey squirmed her hands between her and Rosalie, then popped her pants button open. In a bit of an ordeal, she helped Delta tug them down, then off. Her underwear followed, leaving Zoey naked. With Rosalie on her lap, Zoey’s cock stuck down below Rosalie’s butt, pointing toward Zoey’s knee.

“Scoot up,” Delta told Rosalie.

Zoey helped drag Rosalie higher up her body, so that Zoey’s cock had more space. Delta gripped it, then pressed it upward, into Rosalie’s pussy. She was wearing her light blue panties—matching her bra—but the pressure was amazing. By the way Rosalie’s breath hitched, she agreed.

“Now close,” Delta instructed.

Rosalie closed her legs, squeezing Zoey’s cock between her thighs and pussy. It left Zoey’s impressive member sticking up, sprouting from the tight space, as if it were Rosalie’s own cock.

Shuffling up closer, sitting on Zoey and Rosalie’s legs, Delta gripped Zoey’s cock at the base—where it sprouted from Rosalie’s pussy—and said, “That’s a nice cock you have there, blondie. I didn’t expect a stuck-up like you to be packing so much.”

Delta ran a hand up and down Zoey’s cock, then pressed it forward, into Rosalie’s stomach. Even with her cock having to rise up between Rosalie’s thighs, it reached to her belly button.

“Then again, I guess it makes sense,” Delta said. “The ego has to come from somewhere. If I had something like this between my legs, I’d walk around like I owned the world, too.”

She was pretending Zoey’s cock was Rosalie’s, Zoey realized. It was ... surprisingly hot, to both Zoey and, she could tell, Rosalie. Even without Delta’s scalding eye contact being turned Zoey’s way, and instead on Rosalie, Zoey’s face burned at the intensity in those violet eyes. Rosalie, of course, melted under it.

Delta leaned forward, bringing her lips close to Zoey’s cock head. She breathed hot air onto it, making Zoey squirm. She tried to keep her reactions to a minimum, to play into the scenario. That was Rosalie’s cock, not her own. She wrapped her arms around Rosalie’s stomach, watching raptly, but otherwise staying silent.

“Is it okay if I suck your cock, princess?” Delta breathed, tapping Zoey’s cock into her lips. “I really want to.”

Shakily, Rosalie replied, “It’s better than your endless taunting, I suppose.”

Smiling, Delta took Zoey in her mouth.

Rosalie shivered on top of Zoey, as if it was, truthfully, her cock with Delta’s lips around it, and not Zoey’s. Rosalie’s hands went to Delta’s head, fingers digging into orange hair, between two tall fox ears, and pushed Delta down deeper onto Zoey’s cock. Onto her ‘own’ cock.

“A much better use of your mouth,” Rosalie said breathlessly. Her voice remained shaky, though just as much from arousal as—whatever else. Nervousness? Whatever concoction of emotions was swirling through her. Rosalie wasn’t experienced. This event was a lot for her. Maybe that was why Delta had chosen to roleplay like this, pretending Zoey’s cock was Rosalie’s, instead of actually pleasuring her. Working Rosalie into it, bit by bit.

And it was doing a great job, based on how Rosalie continued to shakily reply.

“With your throat wrapped around my cock,” she said, “your presence is much more tolerable.” She pressed insistently down, and Zoey’s cock slid down Delta’s throat without even a gag. Rosalie pressed Delta’s nose into her panties, having buried her to the root. Or, the root of ‘Rosalie’s’ cock, sticking up between her thighs. Bright violet eyes—seemingly a shade darker than normal—looked up at Rosalie, draped in lust. “Maybe more than tolerate, even,” Rosalie said breathlessly.

Delta bobbed up and down, stroking Zoey’s length with her throat. Rosalie shook in Zoey’s lap, somehow more affected than Zoey herself. Each time Delta’s nose bumped into her panties, having gone all the way down, a small gasp escaped Rosalie’s lips.

Delta pulled off, leaving Zoey’s glistening cock sticking in the air, and a strand of saliva bridging her lips. “Fuck, blondie, your cock tastes so good.” Her fingers trailed to Rosalie’s panties. “Let’s get these off, yeah?”

Rosalie hesitated, briefly, then lifted her hips up, letting Delta slide her panties off. That done, Delta pressed Zoey’s cock firmly into Rosalie’s pussy, spreading her lips across Zoey’s length. She sank back down onto Zoey’s cock in a smooth motion, burying her nose into Rosalie’s now-bare pubic region. Then she wiggled her head side to side, brushing Rosalie’s stubbly pubic hair with her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.