This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 86

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 86 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“Now that’s a sight,” Delta mumbled.

Zoey stared with wide eyes. The lustful amazement in Delta’s voice mirrored how she felt. She’d known the fox girl would have a great idea for cashing in Rosalie’s ‘favor’, but this? Well. Zoey could get behind the idea, without a doubt.

The two of them sat on the bed, side by side, looking at Rosalie, who had donned the crucial equipment for Delta’s planned activities. Which was to say ... Zoey’s equipment. Rosalie had put on the black leather harness that affixed the linking plate, and from her crotch, sprouted Zoey’s own fourteen inch monster.

It was ... a confusing sight. One that had a variety of emotions swirling in Zoey. That was her cock, so she shouldn’t be getting excited by it. But seeing Rosalie’s enticing curves, the blush on her cheeks, while holding her—and at the same time, Zoey’s—cock in her hand. It was compromising.

Rosalie looked good with a cock. That was the simple way to put it. Especially with her smaller frame. Zoey was tall for a girl, so fourteen inches—while still absurd—didn’t fit quite as poorly on her as it did Rosalie. But on Rosalie, it was ridiculous.

In a good way.

In a way that had Zoey’s heart slamming, and a bit dizzy.

She really needed to get Rosalie her own cock. She didn’t know how, but it had to happen. For now, this was a good substitute.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this,” Rosalie mumbled, staring down at her cock. She wiggled it up and down, then winced. “And I can’t believe ... I can feel through it.”

Delta had mentioned that. The linking plate had uses beyond the ones described by the item, or even that Fe had found. Not only capable of linking distances via teleportation, it linked sensations. As Rosalie tentatively bunched foreskin, exploring her new cock, Zoey felt it too.

Zoey didn’t gasp like Rosalie, though. They handled the sensation differently. Zoey was plenty experienced with her cock, so a hand stroking away wasn’t enough to draw a gasp. Rosalie, having only experienced it once before—back in the second shard, when she’d been in Zoey’s body—had no such defenses. It was sensitive to her.

“Should’ve tried harder to win, then,” Delta said. “This’s your punishment.”

Punishment. No one there thought this was remotely a punishment. Still, Rosalie had airs to put on. Zoey wouldn’t have it any other way.

“And we’ll take it slow,” Delta added. “Ease you into it, even if you’re supposed to be taking care of me. Me and Zoey will start with our mouths.”

“Wait,” Zoey said. “Our?”

Delta turned, raising an eyebrow. “You don’t want to suck your girlfriend’s cock?”

“That’s my cock.”

“So?”

“What do you mean so?”

“It’s not that big of a deal. I’ve done it.”

The room paused. “You ... have?”

“Back when I had your body. You and blondie were too occupied to notice.” Delta grinned shamelessly. “Let me tell you. Blowing a load into my own stomach ... that was fun.”

Zoey stared at her. She’d had no idea. And, even if Delta was able to do something like that with no reservations, Zoey wasn’t half as sold. Suck her own cock?

But it was Rosalie’s, too.

She really wanted to get a second chance to play with Rosalie in that way. Her memories of the first time, back in the second shard, had been great. Amazing. Getting to make her haughty blonde teammate—girlfriend, now—squirm in pleasure using her tongue and throat ... she couldn’t imagine anything better.

And she’d kind of done it once before. Just, Rosalie had been wearing her body—it hadn’t been Zoey’s cock, then, not exactly. Now, though, the sensation was linked completely. That literally was her cock, in every interpretation of the word. Just transported through the teleporting panties onto Rosalie’s crotch. If Rosalie fucked her throat with it, she’d feel it. Both ends.

She’d ... feel her own cock ... sliding around her throat.

“You should do it,” Rosalie breathed.

She, apparently, was just as enticed by the idea.

“You’re not going to turn down your girlfriend, are you?” Delta teased. She leaned closer, whispering into a blushing Zoey’s ear. “Imagine it. Princess’s fat cock cramming your throat. The way she’d whine and moan and beg to finish inside and fill your stomach up. You don’t want that? And sucking your own cock ... I promise it feels as good as you think.”

Zoey shivered.

Delta grinned, knowing she’d won. She waved Rosalie over, who listened. “Sit. Just remember this is a warm up. You’re supposed to be taking care of me.” She shook her head. “I really am too nice.”

Zoey’s heart skipped at the words. Shortly, Rosalie would be ... inside Delta. Her own cock, and her girlfriend’s, at the same time. They’d be sharing their first time with Delta, fucking her pussy together.

But before that, Zoey was being guided forward by Delta, shuffling up to either side of Rosalie.

Fourteen inches of girl cock, so much larger on Rosalie’s frame, stood at attention. Delta gripped it, and two breathless noises escaped from Rosalie and Zoey.

“C’mon,” Delta said, wiggling it. “Don’t be shy.” To emphasize the point, she placed a soft kiss on the tip.

Rosalie made a whining noise in the back of her throat. She was much more affected than Zoey. Not only because of her newness to having a cock, but because ... that had been the first real sexual thing Delta had ever done to her. She’d fake-sucked Rosalie’s cock, but this time, Rosalie felt Delta’s lips against her cock head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.