This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 88

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Delta’s velvety pussy wrapped around Rosalie’s cock, cutting off her complaints with a moan. Rosalie’s mind went white. Inside. Her cock was inside Delta. Her infuriating teammate. And on top of her, Rosalie’s girlfriend was moaning in her own pleasure, the sensations squeezing Rosalie’s cock shared between them.

Rosalie pushed her hips forward, sinking inch by inch deeper into the woman a few moments earlier begging for her cock. How did it feel so good? She’d almost forgotten how amazing pussy felt. It’d only been a few days, but it was hard to hold on to such intense memories, like that event with Zoey in the second shard, where she’d extracted the first several of Rosalie’s cock orgasms.

And now it was Delta’s turn to milk her cock dry. She sank further and further into the busty fox-girl, cock being squeezed and clamped by a tight, slippery pleasure. She felt so good. And Zoey, laying on top of Delta, with Delta’s arms wrapped around her stomach, was happy to make that clear. She panted, red-faced, hips wiggling as if upset she wasn’t the one in control.

“Fuck, blondie,” Delta groaned. “It feels even bigger than it looks. I’m so full.”

Leaning forward, her hands pressing into the bed on either side of the two stacked girls, Rosalie got to work. She pushed the last several inches in, burying herself until their bodies met. Zoey had to shuffle a few inches back. It was an awkward position, her girlfriend piled onto the girl Rosalie was fucking. But so much better, getting to see her reactions, getting to share the moment so intimately. Fucking Delta’s pussy, together.

She pulled back, velvet pressure caressing her cock on the way out, then slapped back in, stuffing Delta with a loud clap accompanied by three moans. Zoey’s hips did a little jerk, as if needing to mimic the motion.

Slowly, Rosalie worked into a rocking cadence. Both Zoey and Delta kept red-faced, panting eye-contact with her, encouraging her with begging eyes. More. They wanted more. Did they have any idea how unfair that was? How compromising? The dual attack of purple eyes and green ones?

Rosalie picked up speed. Delta’s pussy felt so good. She worked fourteen inches of cock in and out, impacting hard, jostling both girls, bouncing theirs tits with accompanying moans or whines. She was unpracticed at the movement, especially with how far she had to move back, then forward, to have as much of her cock as possible caressing Delta’s pussy. The pistoning movement was a bit jerky. Eager, made up for with enthusiasm, but still jerky.

Each passing moment had Rosalie’s better senses evaporating, the euphoria of fucking the subject of her unfortunate arousal erasing her mind. Because she could admit that, now, with Delta’s pussy coaxing out a burning, clenching sensation in her stomach. With Delta’s moans, Rosalie could admit she’d wanted this. That her girlfriend wasn’t the one who’d been taking interest in by Delta’s busty curves.

And really, all the times she’d aggravated Rosalie? That made this better. Getting to stuff her full and take her apart. Feeling her pussy wrapped so tightly around her and her girlfriend’s dick.

“Where’d the taunting go?” Rosalie asked, joining their lower halves with loud, forceful impacts. “Is this all it takes to shut you up?”

“A-All?” Delta groaned. “Is fourteen inches of cock supposed to be—ah! Easy? To take?”

“But after so much talk. The way you act about all this. You’re just as vulnerable.” That revelation pleased Rosalie more than she’d expected. Delta was as weak to pleasure—to getting filled up by an enormous girl-dick—as her, Zoey, or anyone else. She might act like she was experienced, and could brush anything off, but the noises she was making now, with Rosalie’s hips slapping into her? It showed the truth of the matter.

“If it’s this easy to get you to show your true colors,” Rosalie murmured. “Me and my girlfriend might have to fuck you silly more.” She picked up speed, the idea thrilling through her. Each reminder that this was Zoey’s cock she was fucking Delta with had the heat burning across her body reaching a more scalding degree.

“It’s good for team bonding,” Zoey gasp-agreed. “More often, definitely. Faster, Rosie. Go faster.”

Rosalie obeyed. She adjusted positions, briefly, to get better leverage—then really started working. On top of Delta, Zoey shuffled around, turning so she and Delta were facing each other.

“Wow,” Zoey murmured to her, bodies jostling as Rosalie diligently pistoned away. “You’re close, already? You’re going to cum before my girlfriend?” The fox-girl’s eyes had gone unfocused. “It’s only her second time with a dick, and you’re going to lose?”

“I-It’s a pretty good dick,” Delta struggled out. “And she already finished. Twice. I haven’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.